The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Guang Zhou Hotel Happening (near airport)

Been to GZ Bai Yun Airport for flight transit a few times, something to share share.

Hotel rates varies. If u not so lucky, meet wif some conferences, will hav to pay double or triple the normal rate. I find 3stars hotel and 4stars hotel no diff (100plus RMB for 8hrs). Most important is to hav a good restaurant within/nearby the hotel tat operate till mid night within 20-30steps. Before cheong must eat something ma

I won't touch into the cheonging part. Bcoz it's not fun at all considerating the journey and money sense IMHO...

Choose a hotel tat hav sauna facilities. If lucky enuff (normally won't know upfront) hotel manager (who change job as frequent as change shirt) got FL lobang. Massage for 2 hrs 88RMB not including others. I recommend bro to separate massage and fj. Get authentic massage, then order ur one dragon service in the hotel.

One dragon service 300RMB. If Tarma add 200RMB. Wad shock me is sometime, gal ranging fr 14-17yo came knocking on my hotel door...

I'll add on after my next visit.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 17-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
reddot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guang Zhou Hotel Happening (near airport)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Choose a hotel tat hav sauna facilities. If lucky enuff (normally won't know upfront) hotel manager (who change job as frequent as change shirt) got FL lobang. Massage for 2 hrs 88RMB not including others. I recommend bro to separate massage and fj. Get authentic massage, then order ur one dragon service in the hotel.

One dragon service 300RMB. If Tarma add 200RMB. Wad shock me is sometime, gal ranging fr 14-17yo came knocking on my hotel door...

the 14-17yo is normal massage girl or the............. one dragon service
Old 18-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddot View Post
the 14-17yo is normal massage girl or the............. one dragon service
I doubt they r capable of providing any good service. Probably for those into underage. The way they talk is as if they r those rebellious gangster gals. 2 came knocking on my door at a time (one skinny one plump). To me, they r least appealing. I ask the manager to stop bringing in monsters

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 18-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I doubt they r capable of providing any good service. Probably for those into underage. The way they talk is as if they r those rebellious gangster gals. 2 came knocking on my door at a time (one skinny one plump). To me, they r least appealing. I ask the manager to stop bringing in monsters
we called the skinny ... 油条 ..
the plump one ... "pork chop" ....
Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kanucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been to GZ Bai Yun Airport for flight transit a few times, something to share share.

Hotel rates varies. If u not so lucky, meet wif some conferences, will hav to pay double or triple the normal rate. I find 3stars hotel and 4stars hotel no diff (100plus RMB for 8hrs). Most important is to hav a good restaurant within/nearby the hotel tat operate till mid night within 20-30steps. Before cheong must eat something ma

I won't touch into the cheonging part. Bcoz it's not fun at all considerating the journey and money sense IMHO...

Hi Bro Max77,

Which hotel is this that have the sauna? I will be arriving at Baiyun at 11pm, so I have to stay near the airport for the night. Which hotel would you recommend? Thanks.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanucky View Post
I will be arriving at Baiyun at 11pm, so I have to stay near the airport for the night. Which hotel would you recommend? Thanks.
are u on transit the next morning? if not then why u gotta stay at baiyun?
Old 08-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Max77,

Which hotel is this that have the sauna? I will be arriving at Baiyun at 11pm, so I have to stay near the airport for the night. Which hotel would you recommend? Thanks.
I always take wad is available at the airport service counter. Some hotel managers will spread his service staffs ard the airport to "make friends" wif the airport service counter so whenever someone ask for hotel, they'll intro. I make sure i pay up everything upfront at the airport so tat the hotel ppl can't display pattern when i check out.

Now back to ur question. There's no good hotel to intro. Jus ask over the counter, state upfront wad facilities u want-Eg. Massage, hair saloon, night activities, nearby restaurant etc.

I transit at Baiyun 4 times already (Tiger Airway). Stayed at 3 diff hotel. All requested near to airport-i feel safer this way.

By now u should hav on ur way to ur next destination le ba?

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kanucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
are u on transit the next morning? if not then why u gotta stay at baiyun?
I am going to Guangzhou in the morning. Since it is late, thought I check out the action in the Baiyun area, as not much in GZ.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am going to Guangzhou in the morning. Since it is late, thought I check out the action in the Baiyun area, as not much in GZ.
Hmmm...which part of Guang Zhou u r heading u mind i kaypoh a bit bit? Some "real fun" can be found in GZ, but far from Baiyun International Airport. I prefer not to "hav fun" over at China bcoz those ktv gals recognise foreigners as carrot head oni. Anyway very similar fun can be found at our homeland GL area already. Unless u r refering to those "real fun" tat r illegal in the local scene. Mind u it's not fun getting caught there...

If u r transiting flight over at Baiyun, hav a good 2hour massage at a cheaper rate is the best bargain liao. Unless u got "close friend" over there where u can stay and hav fun lah

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1