The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Should be.... ".. really appreciate your attention and ADVICE."

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
Sorry boss...My angmoh very weak....

Thanks for pointing out my singlish mistake....
Old 11-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: SuZhou

Bro just - unfortunately I dont have the details, and only the frez that brought me there would be able to tell...take a rain check, I'm on verge to get back China (SH or SZ) for work hopefully end of this month, will catch up with u and other samsters then....

btw, "ang mo" weak is still ok, as long as ur little bro is not...
Old 11-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheenaman
Just4fun,

Thanks for the notes.

Anyway trip is postponed to end of the month.

So, probably will have more time to research.
hey bro cheenaman and konglong69,

glad to hear u guys going to SZ/SH end of the month, how abt we guys meet up soon for some drinks and chat, and maybe we can arrange to travel together so we won't be so bored throughout the 5 hours flight ya

pls do read ur private messages for my contact no and hope to hear from u guys soon.

bro j4f,

sorry i din get to meet up with u during ur return to sg recently (u know the reasons..hehe) anyway, we'll meet up end of this month and have some drinks and good time again at shi quan jie ok.

take care guys and have fun.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongLong69
Bro just - unfortunately I dont have the details, and only the frez that brought me there would be able to tell...take a rain check, I'm on verge to get back China (SH or SZ) for work hopefully end of this month, will catch up with u and other samsters then....

btw, "ang mo" weak is still ok, as long as ur little bro is not...
Please make sure you bring me there when u r here again....

little bro is ok...has been using it frequently lately...Anyway weak also never mind...we have "wei ge" mah....
Old 12-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
bro j4f,

sorry i din get to meet up with u during ur return to sg recently (u know the reasons..hehe) anyway, we'll meet up end of this month and have some drinks and good time again at shi quan jie ok.

take care guys and have fun.
do let me know when u r here this end....
Old 13-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Please make sure you bring me there when u r here again....

little bro is ok...has been using it frequently lately...Anyway weak also never mind...we have "wei ge" mah....
Must be all the happy times in Shanghai and Wuxi making little bro rather weak eh?
Old 13-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Must be all the happy times in Shanghai and Wuxi making little bro rather weak eh
Ya lor...As u know...we will a new bro from singapore who just came recently, had been cheonging for the past 4 nites...Cheong until now down with fever, tonsil infection and etc. ..knn...as what SZRJ said... u will also need a gd body to cheong....
Old 16-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya lor...As u know...we will a new bro from singapore who just came recently, had been cheonging for the past 4 nites...Cheong until now down with fever, tonsil infection and etc. ..knn...as what SZRJ said... u will also need a gd body to cheong....
hey my last remaining suzhou pioneer comrade, why your bro is weak? who is here then u cheong until 4 nites in a row?

i been travelling a lot overseas on business for the past mth, hardly in suzhou so a bit detached from happenings here liao!

btw i also sick leh, having a flu, man, i think there's a bug going around suzhou probably because of the weather or wat isit!
Old 16-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
was there last week to meet up with some Singlish frez...brought me to this place Jade, after the several parades of flesh, decided on one Xin Jiang gourgeous gal...brought her out...OMG, her sister has very thick hair...think abt time to go barber...

another time went to Tong Fang, requested for a BIG one ( )...and was very happy with selection, esp after the whole9...she's the best I had so far in the few china trips before and those come here to dig gold....very GF...I highly reco her to any lonely soul...pm me if interested. She sms me contact nos while I was checking in at airport...
i think i been to jade b4... sounds damn familiar..

but bro i salute u for finding a xin jiang girl! u real or not? i nv even met ANY body from xin jiang here b4 u found a ktv girl!
Old 16-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro VB - I "soon pa", really was a Xin Jiang litty cat...she was beautiful but not bitchy (you know what I meant)....my heart still goes for the other gal (think it's from Zhe Jiang), has big beautiful eyes, performer, really GF feeling...etc..if any1 can remember, there was a movie before where someguy gave a gal some $$ to buy book to study after he has bonk her and about to leave at the airport, ask her take care of herself...wow liow, getting sentimental.
Old 17-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hey my last remaining suzhou pioneer comrade, why your bro is weak? who is here then u cheong until 4 nites in a row?

i been travelling a lot overseas on business for the past mth, hardly in suzhou so a bit detached from happenings here liao!

btw i also sick leh, having a flu, man, i think there's a bug going around suzhou probably because of the weather or wat isit!
Happen that one of my friends from singapore came to SH&SZ for business, so we had some parties and cheonging sessions last week.

I think more will come....
Old 17-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro VB - I "soon pa", really was a Xin Jiang litty cat...she was beautiful but not bitchy (you know what I meant)....my heart still goes for the other gal (think it's from Zhe Jiang), has big beautiful eyes, performer, really GF feeling...etc..if any1 can remember, there was a movie before where someguy gave a gal some $$ to buy book to study after he has bonk her and about to leave at the airport, ask her take care of herself...wow liow, getting sentimental.
Bro, no need to "soon pa"!!! We are believe u.... Some xin jiang-ers are real jude....

Getting sentimental is dangerous. KC trap is a deadly one...So beware and cheong with big big eyes.....

Happy cheonging...Do drop me a pm if u r in sz again....
Old 20-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Happen that one of my friends from singapore came to SH&SZ for business, so we had some parties and cheonging sessions last week.

I think more will come....
Never activate me to join you and "Jin da ban"
Old 21-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Bro Just4Fun and all the da gers,

I will be making a trip in late August to your territory and would like to submit my application to your esteem organization. I would probably be camping there for quite a while and hope that benevolent brudders there will lend a helping hand.

谢谢
Old 21-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Never activate me to join you and "Jin da ban"
Basket....I tried to activate u...but your signal too weak...maybe because of ur "retriever" in suzhou guarding u too much...

Next time i give u more time to plan ur excuse...ok??? swee bo???

anyway...mr jin ba ban will be here again...maybe we can make another trip to "li hua wang kong" again....SZRJ miss that place while I miss the mummy - jiajia...opps i mean her boobs only..haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1