The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
sorry....we are too engrossed with our jargons in our conversation...

we shall minimise such conversation...

anyway, we are talking abt sianing the waitresses at starbucks in suzhou...as there are a couple that pass our QC...Van Basten and Lukim have their respective targets...and I am the play maker to assist them to score...

Just4fun
Orhz.... nothing lahz... just curiouis mahz... hehehe.. maybe one day i end up in Suzhou? hehehe... better learn now.. if not got gap.. then how to "score"? I dont wanna be like in read madrid have to dribble on my own.. i still like zidane to "feed" me...hahaha
Old 19-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Boss,

I have no intention to strike wor. I have turn over a new leaf. "Veggie" for me only.
I tot u r a carnivorous...makan meat and veggie...

why the sudden u become a monk when u r back in singapore...
Old 19-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Orhz.... nothing lahz... just curiouis mahz... hehehe.. maybe one day i end up in Suzhou? hehehe... better learn now.. if not got gap.. then how to "score"? I dont wanna be like in read madrid have to dribble on my own.. i still like zidane to "feed" me...hahaha
I afraid u might need to pay some school fees when u r over in suzhou...our suzhou-ean over here perfers some beers and tits... if u need additional play maker, u will need to pay additional fees also

Just joking....we welcome to come to suzhou so that we have 1 more member in our group....
Old 19-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I afraid u might need to pay some school fees when u r over in suzhou...our suzhou-ean over here perfers some beers and tits... if u need additional play maker, u will need to pay additional fees also

Just joking....we welcome to come to suzhou so that we have 1 more member in our group....

I know this might be a stupid question, hope u all dun mind......the places here also provide raincoat? we dun hv to buy ourself right?
Old 19-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
I know this might be a stupid question, hope u all dun mind......the places here also provide raincoat? we dun hv to buy ourself right?
they will provide for if they are pro WL...not unless u kana some1 amateur lor...
Old 20-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
they will provide for if they are pro WL...not unless u kana some1 amateur lor...

well......went to this place......BBS........at yuan lin lu (园林路) near bai da bei lu (白搭北路)。。。。got around 6 to 7 shop......

only 2-3 shop inside got nice 1.........went in 1 shop.....was ask wat i wan....not really sure wat she saying....so just nod my head n went up with her........there is virtually no room, just a few beds.....was bring to 1, sleep down, and she start massaging my hand, then play with my nipple.......after awhile, ask do i wan 2 gals to BJ.....or other things.....i ask wat other things....she say everything.......250rmb........if wan to extend to 1hr...another 50rmb.......i extend, was bring to the room......was ok, talk for awhile.....start kissing her, can touch anywhere u wan......but was quite dissapointed with the hygiene........cap me and was riding me, didnt even remove her clothes......just pull up her blouse to the waist level......maybe too long nv do.......less than 1 min cum liao, damn!!

after dat.....she just use tissue to wipe!! duno did she wash up after i go....rest for awhile b4 go......was ask to cme again to look for her, overnite at her place.......actually....she quite pretty.......was thinking to ask her to go my place next time......at least can bath and wash up.....was rather disgusted when think of who is b4 me who fj with her........

really different frm singapore cat 40......at least got wash up b4 n after fj......

the gal is really nice......c can bring to my hse next time...
Old 20-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well......went to this place......BBS........at yuan lin lu (园林路) near bai da bei lu (白搭北路)。。。。got around 6 to 7 shop......

only 2-3 shop inside got nice 1.........went in 1 shop.....was ask wat i wan....not really sure wat she saying....so just nod my head n went up with her........there is virtually no room, just a few beds.....was bring to 1, sleep down, and she start massaging my hand, then play with my nipple.......after awhile, ask do i wan 2 gals to BJ.....or other things.....

after dat.....she just use tissue to wipe!! duno did she wash up after i go....rest for awhile b4 go......was ask to cme again to look for her, overnite at her place.......actually....she quite pretty.......was thinking to ask her to go my place next time......at least can bath and wash up.....was rather disgusted when think of who is b4 me who fj with her........

really different frm singapore cat 40......at least got wash up b4 n after fj......

the gal is really nice......c can bring to my hse next time...
bro at least now u r on to something! sorry man, i just came back from elsewhere so didnt jio u out during the weekend.

anw the hygiene here is standard 1 lah... most of the time they just use tissue to wipe. unless u go those higher class places. btw she didnt take off her clothes? i think they do this type until sian liao, u just using her pussy to come mah but it's a gd thing lah maybe, these china girls huh, some r only pretty until they take off their clothes...

maybe did u see whether she got armpit hair? anw i think her panties n bra shld scare your didi off if she did take off.
Old 20-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
bro how's it? manage to get what u wanted? hey, actually how often u go HK from your place? is it like us here to shanghai? u shld feel lucky can still go HK from ZS leh, man HK is great!

btw normally red light district there is concentrated around temple street isit?
Old 21-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro at least now u r on to something! sorry man, i just came back from elsewhere so didnt jio u out during the weekend.

anw the hygiene here is standard 1 lah... most of the time they just use tissue to wipe. unless u go those higher class places. btw she didnt take off her clothes? i think they do this type until sian liao, u just using her pussy to come mah but it's a gd thing lah maybe, these china girls huh, some r only pretty until they take off their clothes...

maybe did u see whether she got armpit hair? anw i think her panties n bra shld scare your didi off if she did take off.

she didnt take off.....but just move up her bra n blouse, took off the underwear....and yes armpit hair.........
Old 21-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....thought they will gv me something to change...waited....in the end, was told to take off all.......=O

went in, then take bath b4 going to suana.....the area is big....but only me 1 person.......after 10 mins.....go into the pool......watch TV for awhile b4 ppl start coming in........some is really unconsiderate....go into the pool without taking a bath...can even wash themself in the pool......damn disgusting.....quickly get up after awhile....bath n change to their clothes....nv went to the resting room as it was quite late liao.....was as normal or vip room.....opted normal as i duno the rate......room quite small, but better than BBS, waited awhile b4 1 lady came.....looks only 6, can see ard 30yrs old.....was ask wat service i wan.....not sure wat she is saying, but got rmb388,588,888.........thought for awhile, chose the 888 as she say it will include all the fee, be it sauna, pool or resting area(DAMN, shld hv go in rest for awhile)

She bring me to another room.....this time the room is very big, got big tv, bath room also big......she went out to prepare the things....cme back with 2 cup, 1 cup contain ice.......

started by giving me an oil bath in the back......was quite thorough in the massaging......no rush.....after dat, start playing with my nipple from the front.......while i admiring her boobs, shld be D cup........

ask me to go bathroom to wash up for me.......after dat, gv me a hot and cold BJ.....well....doesnt really turn me on as i not really like the feeling, but since its 1 of the package...so enjoy it..... u not always will get this type of service 1 u no

seek permission to cap me, ask if i wan to do the work......so i get up n bonk her.......can kiss her anywhere except her mouth......her boobs is really big..and the nipple is pink in color.....so shoik sucking it.........

ask her to change to dog position, agreed......duno is i HJ myself too much since cme here......my thing start to get soft......had hard time getting it to become hard again.....she was very understanding.....kept telling me dun eager.....slowly....dun worry.....no need to rush........

hmmm.....duno all the gals like dat or only her........

in the end.......finish off in missionary position....

bath again n bring me out......tell me next time dun need to bath myself if coming for 888.......

facility : 7
service : 7
massage room: 9
gal : 7
oil massage : 8
boobs : 9
BJ hot and cold : 7
FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position )

DAMAGE : 888rmb =""(

have to eat instant noodle from now on for awhile =X

but i must say.....definitely better than those place in malaysia like NY...
as i was walking out...saw 1 gal....boob not as big...but looks sure is drooling... =p~~~
Old 21-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....

FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position )

DAMAGE : 888rmb =""(

as i was walking out...saw 1 gal....boob not as big...but looks sure is drooling... =p~~~
bro not bad leh... 888rmb for full package is a bit on the ex side but looks like u got a gd deal if u say better than m'sia NY this type... hmm quite worth the deal mah. but maybe u could have got something cheaper like 588rmb for full service but of course the facilities not that gd. btw isit a bath house or wat?

your last girl at the BBS got armpit hair ah? hahaha it's the ultimate turn off for sg men from wat i see....
Old 21-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....thought they will gv me something to change...waited....in the end, was told to take off all.......

FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position

DAMAGE : 888rmb

it seems that u hv too much fire burning inside u since u came to suzhou...go for 2 full services in 2 days ...

anyway.. no need to eat maggie mee...china food so cheap...at the most i treat u lor...

Van basten are very interested to know if the gals have hairy armpits...
Old 21-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro not bad leh... 888rmb for full package is a bit on the ex side but looks like u got a gd deal if u say better than m'sia NY this type... hmm quite worth the deal mah. but maybe u could have got something cheaper like 588rmb for full service but of course the facilities not that gd. btw isit a bath house or wat?

your last girl at the BBS got armpit hair ah? hahaha it's the ultimate turn off for sg men from wat i see....
as u know...i was in shanghai yesterday...and i took their mrt...i saw this auntie (abt 40 +++) wearing a sleeveless blouse...and to my surprise...there are no hairy monster
Old 21-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
as u know...i was in shanghai yesterday...and i took their mrt...i saw this auntie (abt 40 +++) wearing a sleeveless blouse...and to my surprise...there are no hairy monster
We all know abt VB and his hair fetish...don't we.....
Old 21-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I looking for amateur leh....got anot?....amateur more fun leh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1