The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!
OT:BEWARE: New Carjacking Modus Operandi

BEWARE: New Carjacking Modus Operandi

This is a blog coming from a friend: Please pass it around and inform your love ones and friends about it.

Just last weekend on Friday night we parked in a public parking area. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took it off after I got home, it was a receipt for gas. Luckily my friend told me not to stop as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car. Then we received
this email yesterday:

WARNING FROM POLICE THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN:
BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE -
A NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS

Heads up everyone!
Please, keep this circulating... You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse.

When you look into the rear view mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off . They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this email. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please keep this going and tell all your friends. Well...Some ppl like to drive into malaysia for shopping,so watch out man.
Old 20-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OT:BEWARE: New Carjacking Modus Operandi

Hmmm ... so did this happen in Msia? mayb can put it in d heading else some may thk it happened in sillypore. frankly i dun thk tis will happen here, mayb very very rare. cos our criminals here kinda kia mata. our country is so small, high chances d criminal wd b nabbed within an hour of crime.

anyways thks for sharing!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
supreme81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

well i so far been told that so far two evo have been break in.one dude even lost his bride seats,EVC a some defi gauges.the theif sure spend alot of time remove his seats
Old 21-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

Ok guys fyi.. although the method is old stale....still someone is using it. So well, I believe maybe due to CNY, they start all these again. Take care guys!
Old 21-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Thanks for the warning.
Old 21-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ChowTurTur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks about the warning. i shall take extra caution the next time i drive.
Old 21-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post

Please keep this going and tell all your friends. Well...Some ppl like to drive into malaysia for shopping,so watch out man.
First of all, this has nothing whatsoever to do with sex.

Secondly, you didn't even bother to check out whether this crap nonsense is genuine or some half baked urban legend.

10 seconds of googling would have revealed this : Car-Jacking Scheme Warning - Paper on Rear Window

I get so pissed off with people who keep circulating this sort of garbage via email that they are on my email blacklist. All email from the mailboxes of these idiots will automatically bounce.

I'm now doing the same to you in this forum. Hopefully, no more of this bullshit will get through moderation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
First of all, this has nothing whatsoever to do with sex.

Secondly, you didn't even bother to check out whether this crap nonsense is genuine or some half baked urban legend.

10 seconds of googling would have revealed this : Car-Jacking Scheme Warning - Paper on Rear Window

I get so pissed off with people who keep circulating this sort of garbage via email that they are on my email blacklist. All email from the mailboxes of these idiots will automatically bounce.

I'm now doing the same to you in this forum. Hopefully, no more of this bullshit will get through moderation.
Er... Yah I agree with u too. This topic has no related to anything about sex. I guess I not the 1 who mass mailing on this topic by email. Anyway it just to warn our bros here.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway it just to warn our bros here.
WARN????? about a threat that doesn't exist in the first place??? You must be some kind of nut case!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
WARN????? about a threat that doesn't exist in the first place??? You must be some kind of nut case!

Im not so sure why you get so pissed on this issue. If you know anything about this ,why not just be friendly and let us know this is a fake news. Perhaps you can be helpful and guide us along . Anyway I believe this is not a scam email to scam around ppl all over the world. Just to warn everyone there is such case exist. Although never happen on you ,but it does exist.
Old 22-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im not so sure why you get so pissed on this issue. If you know anything about this ,why not just be friendly and let us know this is a fake news. Perhaps you can be helpful and guide us along . Anyway I believe this is not a scam email to scam around ppl all over the world. Just to warn everyone there is such case exist. Although never happen on you ,but it does exist.
At least post it in the <<Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature>> lah.
U come in <<Adult Discussions about Sex >> to post this article, realli no link lei.
No wonder u make ah sam so piss off.
Go reflect on urself...
Old 22-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANASKIN View Post
At least post it in the <<Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature>> lah.
U come in <<Adult Discussions about Sex >> to post this article, realli no link lei.
No wonder u make ah sam so piss off.
Go reflect on urself...
Ok I agree I posted at a wrong section. Sorry for the cause to admins and mods. Reflect myself ofcoz I will do that. Sorry arh my england not that powerful .By looking at the way u reply , I know you are a sycophant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1