The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fish0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Base on my experience usually SYT has high chance of this kind of case or find some other excuses to leave early.
Yah agree but after covid now very common this kind cewek only available, bro any recommendations villa or cewek name?
Old 30-12-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Yes. I used to have Kxxx contact. Now wish to change driver. Bro Mao007 did share contact here. But Mod deleted it because not permitted. Please do share drivers contact.
I have a chinese/hokkien/bahasa speaking driver. If you interested, do PM me. I am just helping this driver up. Nothing benefit me or whatsoever. 😁😁
Old 30-12-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish0 View Post
Manage to dig info from my chewe her name is vita, villa no not sure she never tell me bros please aware of the new scam by chewes
WTF smlj.... my next trip I want to book the girl by the name of Vita or something ta one... Can describe more on her? Her chest area got tatoo or not? Long hair or short girl? I hear from my driver her service not bad one leh. Dontknow is it same girl or not.
Old 30-12-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
WTF smlj.... my next trip I want to book the girl by the name of Vita or something ta one... Can describe more on her? Her chest area got tatoo or not? Long hair or short girl? I hear from my driver her service not bad one leh. Dontknow is it same girl or not.
Bro same girl good luck to you, by the way when is your next trip to book her? Coz driver papi and cewek all have a deal one. They also go by money one bro.

Yes chest got tattoo and small body and innocent face, heard by my cewek she feel very proud on her she is beautiful and very attitude type one.
Old 30-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Yes. I used to have Kxxx contact. Now wish to change driver. Bro Mao007 did share contact here. But Mod deleted it because not permitted. Please do share drivers contact.
no private contacts to be shared in posts...pls pm each other...otherwise mod will remove any post with private contacts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Hi, bros any cewek is good and not attitude type please help to share here, new year coming. Planning to go thanks in advance.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya bro drivers always say good ,coz you need to go there and they want money from you ma. If you ask me driver papi all say good and cewek always say very good service, don't trust them coz they always use sweet coated words. We can trust only personally experience then only we know. So bro we can help each others please share any good and bad experiences in cewek please let know everyone so better won't kena next persons thanks
Old 30-12-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Look like the additional trips are catered for Balai pasenger making a day trip.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish0 View Post
Yah agree but after covid now very common this kind cewek only available, bro any recommendations villa or cewek name?
Have not step into balai for more than 3 yr and even before convid i am not a regular there so i don't have any recommendation. i usually base on girl that smile back at me or feel that she is interested in my business. Sometime i also pick the wrong person. It is all depend on luck and not to have much expectation on them.
Old 31-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have not step into balai for more than 3 yr and even before convid i am not a regular there so i don't have any recommendation. i usually base on girl that smile back at me or feel that she is interested in my business. Sometime i also pick the wrong person. It is all depend on luck and not to have much expectation on them.
I have to agree with brother Jas28. When we introduce the girl of our choice, it might not be necessary good for you too.

My last trip I booked the girl whom I did not book before. But we communicated through social media over 5 years plus. Pre COVID I booked someone from her villa, she saw me and a little jealous on why I did not book her then. I came to know this when I messaged her over the 5 years. This is also why my last trip I book her despite not seeing her in person only photos and videos in social media.

My friends joined me in the last trip, they booked their girls when we head to the villa. One girl didn't smile to my friend and us, I thought GG liao my friend (1st). The girl not SYT type, about 30yo. Then first thing ask my friend buy cigarettes for her. Red flag. But my friend told her her service gao gao...... till her extend her for another day..... my friend really steady la... My 2nd another friend's girl service normal normal... although I and my 1st friend like his girl a lot... his girls is SYT, GND type.. you will sure fall for her kind.. she will put on some make up despite we going foodcourt for dinner and after that go back hotel.. very nice.. she's 21/22 yo.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My 2nd another friend's girl service normal normal... although I and my 1st friend like his girl a lot... his girls is SYT, GND type.. you will sure fall for her kind.. she will put on some make up despite we going foodcourt for dinner and after that go back hotel.. very nice.. she's 21/22 yo.
Thanks for the up , return.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40629 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the up , return.
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 03-01-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi anyone has contact for tattoo artist at balai ? If have , pls do pm me! Tia
Old 09-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Leo331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share current condition in balai,new year Christmas any bros went there?
All the villas reopened? Hiw thew cewek stocks.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Leo331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros coming weekend going balai? I wish to join thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1