The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I’m in hcm a few more days and may be interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windfall View Post
Anyone in saigon up for ktv session later?
Old 21-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Hi bros, posted the same thing in the hcm chat but didnt really get any response

will be travelling to hcmc end of this month, planning to go to ktv. i did some research here and online and came narrow down to a shorter list and would like to get some advice.

Between 1127,93,188,800, 66 which 1 would be recommended? would prefer negligee attire (is there any that can totally naked?), decent playability (not sure what to expect as its my first time in HCMC), not too ex (not Boss level of pricing), and dont butterfly. Would like to hear if there are any other recommended places as well. would any bros be able to pm me contacts of mamasan of the ktv?

On the same note, came across 21 Luxury Karaoke & Restaurant and Karaoke Pattaya Trung Son any1 went or heard before what is it like there?

thanks in advance
Old 21-04-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
For money changing. I think Ha tam near the Ben Thanh market is a great choice …

For massage and BBBJs. There are a lot of choices. BLC is one of the higher end one. There are many decent ones too at cheaper prices …

For KTV, must be careful of those organisers ...
Good to know bro. Personally I cannot tahan Ha Tam, they r freaking rude & the queue is crazy. There are other good gold shops in that area.

As for BLC, it is definitely higher priced but worth it in my opinion. A lot of their clientele r the wealthy local viets so no rip offs there. Only thing is the stoopid passport requirement for the membership discounts.

This KTV issue is a complex one. The mami’s earnings is 20% of the total bill plus the standard mami tip right? So it is difficult to determine whether a bro that is bringing u to the ktv isn’t collecting part of that 20%. For me, most important is to ask for the pricelist before going then can compare to the other nightclubs. They should be all quite similar and can double check with the mami at the start. Then the bill is simply room charges, girl sitting fees, fruit tray, drinks, wet/dry towels, standard mami/waiter tips.

Then the next thing is whether the mami assigned to u, is good or not. Many promise the senior mami but in reality, u just get the junior mami. Junior mami may or may not be good. Of course, most important is whether they bring the hot girls to your room. Their favourite scam is to bringing in one long line of plain janes. There is a shortage of hot ktv girls so these are usually reserved for the best customers. Of course, some bros say they r chin chye about girl quality lah then better still, go to those smaller cheaper ktvs lah.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Good to know bro. Personally I cannot tahan Ha Tam, they r freaking rude & the queue is crazy. There are other good gold shops in that area.

As for BLC, it is definitely higher priced but worth it in my opinion. A lot of their clientele r the wealthy local viets so no rip offs there. Only thing is the stoopid passport requirement for the membership discounts.

This KTV issue is a complex one. The mami’s earnings is 20% of the total bill plus the standard mami tip right? So it is difficult to determine whether a bro that is bringing u to the ktv isn’t collecting part of that 20%. For me, most important is to ask for the pricelist before going then can compare to the other nightclubs. They should be all quite similar and can double check with the mami at the start. Then the bill is simply room charges, girl sitting fees, fruit tray, drinks, wet/dry towels, standard mami/waiter tips.

Then the next thing is whether the mami assigned to u, is good or not. Many promise the senior mami but in reality, u just get the junior mami. Junior mami may or may not be good. Of course, most important is whether they bring the hot girls to your room. Their favourite scam is to bringing in one long line of plain janes. There is a shortage of hot ktv girls so these are usually reserved for the best customers. Of course, some bros say they r chin chye about girl quality lah then better still, go to those smaller cheaper ktvs lah.
Where are the smaller and cheaper ktv. Are u talking about Bia OM which like local KTV? Do you have any to recommend? I have someone who can speak viet with me around. So should be ok. As for KTV the charges are complex but make sure u ask and u roughly know whether u get carrot or not. Best to go with senior or reputable bro. But the thing is also cannot confirm are they organiser in disguise or not too. So better roughly know the costing too. Also when go in group also must state the rules clearly like balloon and individual cost like ur girl's food u ownself pay. Ur tapau of course u ownself pay. Ur girl's strip dance of course u ownself pay even thou everyone enjoy it. Unless the food is agreed among the group cannot anyhow order. Very simple basic rules for first time meeting bros who just gather to go KTV.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Where are the smaller and cheaper ktv. Are u talking about Bia OM which like local KTV? Do you have any to recommend? I have someone who can speak viet with me around. So should be ok. As for KTV the charges are complex but make sure u ask and u roughly know whether u get carrot or not. Best to go with senior or reputable bro. But the thing is also cannot confirm are they organiser in disguise or not too. So better roughly know the costing too. Also when go in group also must state the rules clearly like balloon and individual cost like ur girl's food u ownself pay. Ur tapau of course u ownself pay. Ur girl's strip dance of course u ownself pay even thou everyone enjoy it. Unless the food is agreed among the group cannot anyhow order. Very simple basic rules for first time meeting bros who just gather to go KTV.
I’m a sucker for hot girls so don’t bother with the smaller KTVs. Aiyah, best is don’t order food or balloons in the KTV & just spend the minimum 3 hours there. For balloons, kenna police raid how? As for food, 3 hours don’t eat, won’t die lah, anyway got that oversized fruit tray. If I was organizing a group that’s what I would say but I’m not the party type. I just started out myself and been to 363 & GK22 only.

Let’s get real lah, why would a senior reputable bro want to go with complete strangers? Gotta be realistic. Going to new ktv for the first time in a place like HCMC, sure must kenna chopped & pay tuition fees, all you can do is to minimise the damage.

As for your Viet-speaking bro, I think that is only an asset if you are going to the local ktvs. For the big high-end ktvs, the mami & girls can speak mandarin/english. In fact, the Viet speaking bro might be a liability, they might think he is an undercover cop.
Old 21-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I’m a sucker for hot girls so don’t bother with the smaller KTVs. Aiyah, best is don’t order food or balloons in the KTV & just spend the minimum 3 hours there. For balloons, kenna police raid how? As for food, 3 hours don’t eat, won’t die lah, anyway got that oversized fruit tray. If I was organizing a group that’s what I would say but I’m not the party type. I just started out myself and been to 363 & GK22 only.

Let’s get real lah, why would a senior reputable bro want to go with complete strangers? Gotta be realistic. Going to new ktv for the first time in a place like HCMC, sure must kenna chopped & pay tuition fees, all you can do is to minimise the damage.

As for your Viet-speaking bro, I think that is only an asset if you are going to the local ktvs. For the big high-end ktvs, the mami & girls can speak mandarin/english. In fact, the Viet speaking bro might be a liability, they might think he is an undercover cop.

Yeah i also don't do balloon or drugs or anything illegal. Also don't eat food there plus no need extra food platter. Yeah actually they are quite the same like any KTV as the mommies can speak chinese and english too. I been to some KTVs. As for the viet speaking bro. Yeah forget about the recent spy thing. Maybe he just speak english then and tell us what they are saying behind our back haha. However, think still need him for the local DJ cafe, Bia OM and see any local stuffs to explore.
Old 22-04-2024, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to VN. Hoping all giao vien able to impact some of your knowledges and skills to me.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Let’s get real lah, why would a senior reputable bro want to go with complete strangers?
there are always people doesn't do their due diligence and believes blindly that the person they are going with is a senior/reputable bro

Quote:
Gotta be realistic. Going to new ktv for the first time in a place like HCMC, sure must kenna chopped & pay tuition fees, all you can do is to minimise the damage.
This I agree, never try never know.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 23-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Sorry bro. Newbies to HCM scene, virgin trip to HCM upcoming month. Glance thru this thread, need guidance what is gaito, where can access, google it but in viet language, totally lost. How to book the gal thru gaito? What is the modus operandi. Unable to find this mobile app to download? Any English version? Able to find Zalo, is it a better option than gaito? Thank you.
Old 24-04-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier88 View Post
Sorry bro. Newbies to HCM scene, virgin trip to HCM upcoming month. Glance thru this thread, need guidance what is gaito, where can access, google it but in viet language, totally lost. How to book the gal thru gaito? What is the modus operandi. Unable to find this mobile app to download? Any English version? Able to find Zalo, is it a better option than gaito? Thank you.
Better stay home then.
I neither read nor speak Viet, but have zero prob to access cited app or apply auto translate function....fairly simple
Old 25-04-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

may I know how is the experience in massage, gaito, pickup, nightlife in hcmc as compared to hanoi?
Old 25-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windfall View Post
Fruitshop is really young and fresh, can pick the top notch kind haha
Fresh??? LOL
Look at the crowd there standing outside each evening. How many ppl do you think they service per day?
Old 25-04-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
Fresh??? LOL
Look at the crowd there standing outside each evening. How many ppl do you think they service per day?
Aiyah holiday period coming so the Fruit promoters must work overtime here. Smelly loose pussy also become virgin haha. My friend went yesterday and was in & out within 30 mins including shower time. His 2.5 milllion vnd quickie translate into a 5 million hourly rate. Insane lor.
Old 25-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My friend went yesterday and was in & out within 30 mins including shower time. His 2.5 milllion vnd quickie translate into a 5 million hourly rate. Insane lor.
I'm usually out within 30 mins as well, no choice.. can't hold for so long.
Sometimes, just want to get it released there and then... and price is often overlooked

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 26-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I'm usually out within 30 mins as well, no choice.. can't hold for so long.
Sometimes, just want to get it released there and then... and price is often overlooked
That’s the Fruitshop superpower. The girl told my friend that there are not enough cleaners for the rooms so have to hurry & cum faster. I don’t like the Viet attitude towards tourists in D1. To them, we are all suckers waiting to get conned.

Venturing outside of D1, cheap Grabcar makes it so easy. Already enjoying 120 mins of dfk, 2 bbbj, soapie bath together, free food & beer of luxury spa at Bong Lai Cac group for same price of Fruitshop. There seem to be many other cheaper massage spas too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1