The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Young Local Ang Mo girls

wonder if anyone might know where to find such young ang mo girls who are based here.

Basically those 18-21 years old. Would be great if there are petite ones like below 1.65m.

Whether it's a good place to pick them up or a place we can pay them for sex, anyone with knowledge can share here or PM me.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Young Local Ang Mo girls

Thanks to the bro who up my points for this thread.

So anyone have info to share on young local ang mo fl?
Old 24-03-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darthwayne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those girls are usually with other ang mohs at loud nightlife places or at VIP tables as they get some preferential treatment in sg.

checkout clubs like Bang Bang, Tanjong Beach club, Filter, Mink, Butter Factory, Zouk (younger ones) etc.

if u wanna pay for one then: h t t p : / / r c e 888 . com/gallery/index.php
Old 24-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Finding these girls that are willing to spread their legs is like finding the Holy Grail. In the U.S. this is so much easier as young girls frequently turn to Craigslist or Backpage to make quick money doing various sexual things. When you find one, you promptly keep them as a regular.
Old 25-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Finding these girls that are willing to spread their legs is like finding the Holy Grail. In the U.S. this is so much easier as young girls frequently turn to Craigslist or Backpage to make quick money doing various sexual things. When you find one, you promptly keep them as a regular.
and the search goes on I guess.
Old 26-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
and the search goes on I guess.
Getting Ang Mo girls is not an issue due to CL, backpage and Locanto. But, I've given up because the service is TERRIBLE.

I've tried 3 different Ang Mo FL. Two independent and one through a stable.

Pro's: Location are good, girls have been hot.

Cons: BAD service. Often the session is rushed, and the girl does not allow kissing or even give a proper BJ. One girl licked my nipples and then lay down, spread her legs and said "Come, start". Prior to meeting, I had specifically asked about Frenching and BJ and she said yes. Nothing like that happened.

Frustrating.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
evanbourne is Cool - loads of Potential

oh i love frenching with ang mo girls and i got to do it with most of the FL here
Old 26-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post

Cons: BAD service. Often the session is rushed, and the girl does not allow kissing or even give a proper BJ. One girl licked my nipples and then lay down, spread her legs and said "Come, start". Prior to meeting, I had specifically asked about Frenching and BJ and she said yes. Nothing like that happened.

Frustrating.
Yeah that matches my experience. I've given up using these independent ones because it's such a hassle setting up an appointment and I have little free time. So for angmo FLs I usually go to MrP or Iwantfls. Selection is decent at the moment, easy to make booking, and it's usually money well spent.

Still, service wise, nothing beats Asian FLs... :-)

----------------------------------
PS: I was zapped for giving honest feedback to help other bros. Any help to get my points back is great appreciated! :-)
Old 26-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
johnno123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Young Local Ang Mo girls

Quote:
Getting Ang Mo girls is not an issue due to CL, backpage and Locanto. But, I've given up because the service is TERRIBLE.

Frustrating.
Ang moh gals not used to curry taste. Hence don't lik french Indians like yrself
Old 27-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
disco_monster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Frustrating.
Yes prolly licked his nipple & find unusual taste. She worry tongue & little brother tastes worse, so refuse Bj & frenching.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried this?

23 year old and only $180.

The body in the photo looks too good to be true.

http://mybubblepop.com/clara/
Old 08-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Anyone tried this?

23 year old and only $180.

The body in the photo looks too good to be true.

http://mybubblepop.com/clara/
agree that what i think too that why dont dare to try yet
Old 15-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe can go try top 5 at orchard tower
But there is have to sian them They may not go to f with you even if u pay high prices

But I've seen quite a few stunners over there
Old 16-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Maybe can go try top 5 at orchard tower
But there is have to sian them They may not go to f with you even if u pay high prices

But I've seen quite a few stunners over there
Tried that before. You can spend hundreds buying drinks and get nothing in return except maybe some hugs and sexy dance in the club.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

when im younger I do pick up twice at zouk n phuture..

its all natural.. and foc.. jus some drinks and some sms n calls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1