The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
any bros can advice which hotel in hcmc ca bring gals back for overnight. perfer 4 stars hotel. thanks.
No idea about 4 star but for 5 star Pullman and New World Siagon can.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any bros can advice which hotel in hcmc ca bring gals back for overnight. perfer 4 stars hotel. thanks.
Hmm. .. . if reg . .. Check in together. . no problem. I never come across cannot. I Must hv stay at least 30 diff hotels all over vn. Now still same. Was in vn few wks back.

As for in the middle of the night bring in . . I no dare say.. (I don't hv the stats or encounter) . Cos i only did it once, no stop. sometimes., Those hotel staff can tell u foreigners.. Esp the security. . eglish no good. They just keep quiet. . haha. I think lower grade hotel.. Money solve problem, worst case open another room... Hahaha.

Maybe some other bro can assist up to date info.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Hmm. .. . if reg . .. Check in together. . no problem. I never come across cannot. I Must hv stay at least 30 diff hotels all over vn. Now still same. Was in vn few wks back.

As for in the middle of the night bring in . . I no dare say.. (I don't hv the stats or encounter) . Cos i only did it once, no stop. sometimes., Those hotel staff can tell u foreigners.. Esp the security. . eglish no good. They just keep quiet. . haha. I think lower grade hotel.. Money solve problem, worst case open another room... Hahaha.

Maybe some other bro can assist up to date info.
for 4 stars and above, during the day, want to bring into room. they need to register them as guests at counter, some will ask for passport or identification, and cannot stay overnight (by 2130 or 2230 must leave), army better 2359 lol. unless of course you can prove that she is your legally married wife.

airbnb totally no issue, don’t even need to give the guard any tips

3 stars hotel i never try before.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Will be going to HCM from 6 May to 16 may. Any bros around at the same period, maybe can link up to chiong
looks like a lot of bro going wetnam soon.

i’m going end of april for a whole week. keen to explore the ktv. any bro interested PM me, let’s organise a trip!
Old 19-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://theredlightguide.com/best-5-...chi-minh-city/

can send them a email to confirm.

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 19-04-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
https://theredlightguide.com/best-5-...chi-minh-city/

can send them a email to confirm.

Cheers,
TinTin
nice link bro. agree with you to email to check. and pls update us after that

i tried le meridien pre-covid, that’s the one i mentioned that asked for identification and check in as guest. cannot stay overnight.

i wanted to try pullman but i see the concierge layout, difficult to siam, so decided to skip and try others
Old 19-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
for 4 stars and above,. . . .. unless of course you can prove that she is your legally married wife.
Check in, reg together. I never hv a problem. No need prove. . . I never hv problem. From no star to 5 stars. . Haha. Must hv stay 30 diff hotel, all over vn. No issue.
Old 19-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Check in, reg together. I never hv a problem. No need prove. . . I never hv problem. From no star to 5 stars. . Haha. Must hv stay 30 diff hotel, all over vn. No issue.
yes bro, you are right. I was referring to bringing back later.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro NatNap is a fucker not a lover…hahaha
He’s like me..not a 1 lady man

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 19-04-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers,
TinTin

or rather I tried to be lover but no one loves me #truestory

Bro langpalang needs to impart some skills
Old 19-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro, you are right. I was referring to bringing back later.
That one... depend on luck. .. hahaha

But if u know the hotel 2 3 stars hotel n know door man well.. should not b a problem. When I go with some frd. They like stay these type hotel. Those they know. Likely many trips of tips. Hahhaa

Last edited by langpalang; 19-04-2022 at 02:11 PM.
Old 19-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers,
TinTin
Hahahahhaa
Old 19-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

or rather I tried to be lover but no one loves me #truestory

Bro langpalang needs to impart some skills
Was thinking rather be a fucker.. . Asking u for vn tips.. . .. . Hahahhaa

But vn . .. scare disappointment . .. so rather have couple of regulars. Save time n money in a way. and got companion to travel all over vn.

For fuck. . I think I rather choose bkk over hcm.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, I was planning a HCM ktv choing trip this coming june. However, according to my friends the ladies for takeaway in ktv in VN is rather expensive (5m onwards for overnight) and is much more expensive than prices in sg, and they suggested me to just have fun with FLs in sg.

I am having second thoughts of booking the trip. I am a sucker for ktv fun and overnight. Not really interested quick thrills such as hotoc, coffee house etc. Any guidance or advise for people like me or any? pm me if you would like to share.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
thisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros, planning a visit soon.

Anyone knows if hot tocs are still operating? Any recommendations for NPK?

Cheers all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1