The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
gangbang? but the gurls is expensive la sifu..
okok interesting haha count me in Actual day gangbang i guess i will go with the flow then................
Old 03-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19641 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

next time i wan go wif u

Clip That I Like
Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

This year still want strip show or not...?
from last year experience, the strip show can extend to FFM in toilet
Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
from last year experience, the strip show can extend to FFM in toilet
can can.. i want try also.. hehe

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally came back from my virgin 2D1N trip to batam last saturday.

Last friday morning, arrived at harbourbay terminal. In order to familiarise myself with nagoya town, walked all my way to formosa hotel with the help of a batam map. The following is the route I took from harbourbay mall.

1) Come out of harbourbay mall at the end of exit.

2) Walk along jln duyung which will past pacific palace hotel on my right then walk past hotel novotel on my left.

3) Then turn left where jodoh top 100 is on my left and continue to walk straight past the wet market (avava).

4) After that turn right and walk till the end of komplex nagoya business centre.

5) From there could see that centrepoint is just diagonally opposite and then proceed to formosa hotel which is just beside it. That save me a 40k rupiah plus gain experience in knowing the way of kota batam. Good thing about walking is that you can make alot of shortcut to reach destination. Took about 20 minutes to walk.

Another way to reach formosa is when walking along jln duyung before reaching pacific palace hotel (shape of a ship) turn left to jalan raja ali haji passing landmark such as macdonald, harmoni hotel and panorama hotel. Continue to walk towards the end where you will reach komplex bumi indah where hotel sari jaya is. Then proceed to walk further south where you will pass by dynasty 99 and finally reach formosa hotel.

I do not know which way is faster, only the senior could advise. However the following map is the best and most comprehensive batam map I have ever seen with lots of landmark names but the negative point is that the road names are not provided.

http://www.batam.com/component/optio...er/Itemid,134/

Upon reaching formosa, was given a warmth welcome by the chinese indo receptionist. Check in to the hotel and straight away proceed to King's massage at level 4 for an hour oil massage at 60K/$8.40. I have frequent many massage parlour in msia but this one surprise me as they have all the photo of the nice looking masseuses mostly from java for me to choose. So after looking through the girls album, I chose No.8 from madura (northeast java). Her massage was damn good as she is willing to do anal massage for me. While massaging my stomach, she notice that my flagpole was standing solidly at almost 90 degree and the G question pop out. She quoted 200k for hj + roaming top. I rejected bcos too expensive, and good thing that she never pull a long face.

After that went to buy a sim card (axis) at 10k with a balance of 1.5k. Calling charge is 200 rupiah/3cent per min to singapore. Went to sinar bulan kopitiam but the food there not to my liking therefore proceed to try the padang food directly opposite formosa. The food there was awesome and price reasonable : rendang lembu, ikan goreng, telur goreng, curry sayur with teh ice and plain water cost merely 26k/$3.80.

After had a satisfy lunch, went to queen and dynasty 99 to look at the cewek. The papi and mami respectively quoted minimum 500k for LT. Then i ask any cheaper one, they said no. But the actual reason i didn't choose the girl there was that most WLs at the 2 joints are really CMI. Probably is bcos it was about late afternoon whereby all the chio bu were being taken or maybe this 2 joints have no good looking chicks.

After that proceed back to king's massage and this time decided to call back to hotel room. I chose No.23 from surabaya. Her massage sucks but she allowed me to play with her 36D breast. (this is the first time i play with such big boobs) She does not look like a prostitue and have the girl next door look, this is what turned me on alot. While hugging her naked, she keep rubbing my little brother with her body till i cannot tahan anymore and cum. Damage was 70k massage an hour + 150k for (hj+roaming) = 220k/$32. Earlier on, she quoted 500k for konket/ngentot but refuse to lower down the price therefore settle down with pcc + fine tune radio only loh.

(to be continued)
Old 03-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
from last year experience,
This year we pay cewe to sit and drink while we STRIP for thme
Old 03-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Eh like that is they pay u lah pak
Old 03-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
I rejected bcos too expensive, and good thing that she never pull a long face.
To avoid the awkwardness of a long face, book your cewek first and bring her to your room. THEN you ask for massage in your room while your cewek watch. This way, the GQ never pops. No long face, no embarrassment.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

looking forward to the 12th trip, awaiting leave approval...
Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
or maybe this 2 joints have no good looking chicks.
Queen has gems. For looks, I rank the top 3 that I have peresonal experience or feedback from bros, as numbers 44, 28, 20. For attitude, the order becomes 20, 44, 28.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pak.. dont forget me... hehe

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pak, then we rugi like donkey

this will only happened if the cewk add some "obat meransang" in our drink..
Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Eh like that is they pay u lah pak
Pak is chreographer cum lead dancer - in Sarong'S

We have our own Men In SarongS Batam style aka Men In Tights movie
Old 03-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
pak.. dont forget me... hehe
What you waiting for Pak to strip you and you strip Pak is it
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

pak, help me find a short hair syt for this 12th jan trip, found out i really into short hair ladies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread