The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
jtbozo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Green Elephant FR

Hi all!

Was in KL couple weeks ago n decided to go down to a HC for some action. Ended up at Green Elephant after viewing the girls at Genesis n Federal. The selection at the latter two was most disappointing and Green Elephant had the best looking stocks available. Most of them were young and reasonably attractive. Anyway, let's cut to the chase.....chose a really pretty SYT. Pardon me for the fr but i prefer to keep things short n sweet.

Name : Suki (f**k the Japo name, she's M'sian chinese)
Looks : 8.5/10 (I'm a sucker for looks, service doesn't matter!!!)
Height : 1.7
Weight : ??? But she's well endowed n certainly well filled out at the right places. just right for her height
B/J : 8/10 (covered, better safe than sorry, she really knows how to suck)
F/J : who cares w a face like tt!! :P

RTF : NO NO NO NO

You must be wondering why no rtf.....well...this place is a cess pool cum firetrap. Filthiest shit hole i've ever seen. Beds were so old n they probably don't change their sheets...thank goodness she brought some fresh ones over to cover the old ones. Anyone, the joint was a total turn off. After u get into the room, u just don't feel like doing it. Pity though, coz they did hv a few nice looking ones.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
my9incher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Green Elephant FR

So what was the damage?
Old 08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
makedono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with previous posting. GE is a bit messy at the moment. Room is of fair size but too dark. Needs more cleaning up. Fair collections of ladies though.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bansai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very seldom locals would go green elepahnt... mostly foreigners.. they have huskys too..
Old 09-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansai
very seldom locals would go green elepahnt... mostly foreigners.. they have huskys too..
Yes that's why such a place can survive for so long. Funny thing about them is they charge same price for Thais and PRCs. Large collection of girls because not all are house girls, like the ruskies they show you in the photo albums most are actually on consignment from the FL OKTs. GE charge a premium of about RM50 more, most HCs in Bukit Bintang area operate this way with a network of 'contract' OKTs/agents. Look for manager Ah Zhong (if he's still there), not so pushy and friendlier.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 14-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kevinlee is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Re: Green Elephant FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
Yes that's why such a place can survive for so long. Funny thing about them is they charge same price for Thais and PRCs. Large collection of girls because not all are house girls, like the ruskies they show you in the photo albums most are actually on consignment from the FL OKTs. GE charge a premium of about RM50 more, most HCs in Bukit Bintang area operate this way with a network of 'contract' OKTs/agents. Look for manager Ah Zhong (if he's still there), not so pushy and friendlier.

I am in KL now, Datuk...what's GE's tel no?
Old 15-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlee
I am in KL now, Datuk...what's GE's tel no?
03-21440377/8, 03-21413733, 03-21423733.
Alternatively, you can make your way down B2-6 Basement Level 2, Sungai Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail. (It is located at the back of Sungai Wang Plaza so there's an entrance behind the building along a sloping lane facing Low Yatt Plaza. Valet parking available)
Brother, this is already a thumbs down thread, why you still want to try this joint?

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 25-09-2004, 02:26 PM
traveller2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Was there last night - not impressed with girl selection and left. Place is quite run down.
Old 26-09-2004, 03:39 PM
victorchin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I was in Federal during my last cheong. The gal quality is real bad now over there... However, sometimes you might find good quality ones, but they are priced RM 260 - RM 300+. All those above Rm 300 are model quality. I took Mitchell last time, R 260, looked like Chinese version of Salma Hayek. Very nice looking body, unfortunately service sucks. Probably you will need to invest a lot on these gals in order for them to know you better, then who knows, they will give better service.
Old 13-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellosingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I try Suki at Green Elephant also....but the plc really run dwn lah...met Ah Zhong as well coz hes the 1 who told me over from Allson hotel nice chap not that pushy type as 1 of the bro had mention
Old 12-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Was at green elephant last nite b4 i leave KL, Tried Michelle while my cousin tried suki.. Indeed suki looked good, Cb captain still says she's fresh somemore..

FR (Michelle)
Told me she's from KL, we made some small talks in the roon b4 she suggested we bath together... She washed me throughly.. After a brief wash, we proceeded to the bed, i lie down and became a dead fish to test her service, Indeed this girl knows her trade right... she cat bath me all the way, Tried to french me but i rejected her then she goes on a bbbj, With the slurping sound and deepthroating, i almost came!!! i tahan for abt 8 mins, she still doesn't seems want to stop, still tickling, licking my balls at the same time until i really buay tahan. i signal her to change position... i was still lying down and she rode on on me with various speed... she's great.. then i finish her in missionary, One horny bitch which moan n talk erotically to u....

Name : Michelle
Looks : 7/10 With Model height and typical Malaysia lian face
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and accomodating
BBBJ : 11/10 One of the best bj i ever had and i almost came!
FJ : 6/10 Could be better, rather SOP
RTF: Maybe
Damages: RM208

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 12-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Was at green elephant last nite b4 i leave KL, Tried Michelle while my cousin tried suki.. Indeed suki looked good, Cb captain still says she's fresh somemore..
Bro,

I am glad you are back.
Hope everything is well...
Old 12-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

I'm on official trip still can cheong right? hehe, Everything wasn't as planned but we got the minimum we could.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
I am glad you are back.
Hope everything is well...

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 12-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2546 / Power: 20
inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Michelle
Looks : 7/10 With Model height and typical Malaysia lian face
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and accomodating
BBBJ : 11/10 One of the best bj i ever had and i almost came!
FJ : 6/10 Could be better, rather SOP
RTF: Maybe
Damages: RM208[/QUOTE]

a very good n well written FR bro..... wah!!!!!!! bbbj 11/10 ah???? u must have enjoyed alot man..... lucky tat u can tahan if not damn wasted man..... any brothers have tried green elephant? pls provide FR.... thanks......

..... GGMU.....
Old 13-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

Have not try the GE facilities. Last two time, I try in GE is white gers. After choose your gers from pics, someone will take you to their hotel room. Generally, they are park in Federal Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1