The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe you are not aware as the news did not report..... but go check with your contacts in the security services..... the incident was disseminated and TPI lookout messages for the suspects sent out.

The incident :- An explosion occurred at the power station...... a motorcycle parked next to it exploded around 11.45pm..... not very big and damage was minimal as the intent was to lure the security forces to the scene rather than cause damage. However the officer on duty refused to sent out his men in the darkness as he suspected it was a trap..... instead he mustered his forces and waited for daylight. At about 6.00am they proceeded to the scene of the explosion and on the approaching paths to the power station were IEDs found hidden nearby. They were able to spot these bombs in daylight but if they had responded that night..... many of them would have walked into the boobytraps.
contact in the security forces ? there is no need to resort to sarcasm. if is not reported incident then I won't know and I don't claim to know. all I know is that many hotels are fully booked. I am a Malaysian who are back in my hometown in Perak, which is one of the neighbouring Malaysian States. many people will be making their way there for a night or two this weekend.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
what are you talking about ? there is no bombing incident in Betong few days ago. and it is totally not true that security personnel is more than visitors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
contact in the security forces ? there is no need to resort to sarcasm. if is not reported incident then I won't know and I don't claim to know. all I know is that many hotels are fully booked.

what are you talking about ? you seem so sure at your first reply that there is no bombing incident in Betong recently then after bro Ninja replied you that indeed there was a bombing incident recently you changed your position to saying " if is not reported incident that you would'nt know and you don't claim to know". what are you talking about ? if not so sure then don't be so sure in your reply by questioning and saying " what are you talking about ? "
Old 13-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h01mmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro going to betong this month and dont mind me to tag along will share out transport and tol .
Old 28-07-2015, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
razorb0iz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my friend organising a betong trip in August from 20th August (leave at late night to Betong) 'til 24th August (reach Singapore at late night).

Transport is chartered minibus, minimum 7 pax required (I already have 2, so left 5 more) for SGD$220 per pax. I am still checking what's the maximum number of pax able to sit on the minibus.

We will book hotel as well for you, but the payment for hotel/charbo settle by yourself.

For those first timers, we are able to bring you around if you need, just let us know in advance so we can make plans. =)

Do PM me if interested! Thnx!
Old 28-07-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster

razorb0iz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Betong update

Me and my friend are organising a Betong trip in August 2015 from 20th August (leave Singapore to betong at night time) to 24th August (reach Singapore late night)

Transport is chartered minibus, and we require minimum 7 pax for the trip to happen. (we already have 2, so left 5 more). Transport cost is $220 per pax (excluding toll fee which should be about 100RM split by how many people are going). I am still checking what is the maximum number of pax the transport can take.

We will be staying in Butterfly Princess Hotel which we can make the booking for you, but please settle all Hotel/charbo/makan payments by yourself.

Trip is free and easy, go ahead and do your own things.

For those new peeps, we can bring you around if required, in which case we can split makan costs.

Do PM me if you're interested. =)
Old 28-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

This definitely sounds interesting.

Care to share what we can look forward for in Betong?
Old 01-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... betong scene looks quite dead now?
Old 01-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
hmmm... betong scene looks quite dead now?
Most cheongsters would rather go to Dannok than Betong or Sungai Golok.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
apple88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorb0iz View Post
Me and my friend are organising a Betong trip in August 2015 from 20th August (leave Singapore to betong at night time) to 24th August (reach Singapore late night)

Transport is chartered minibus, and we require minimum 7 pax for the trip to happen. (we already have 2, so left 5 more). Transport cost is $220 per pax (excluding toll fee which should be about 100RM split by how many people are going). I am still checking what is the maximum number of pax the transport can take.

We will be staying in Butterfly Princess Hotel which we can make the booking for you, but please settle all Hotel/charbo/makan payments by yourself.

Trip is free and easy, go ahead and do your own things.

For those new peeps, we can bring you around if required, in which case we can split makan costs.

Do PM me if you're interested. =)
hey! is the trip still on? it's been a long time since i've been there. is the new hotel build? mandarin hotel is it? (ps that was years ago)

dropped you a PM
Old 09-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

with bombing every now and then in southern thailand...
bangkok n pattaya much safer for bonking trips wor...
Old 29-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

gayguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to plan a solo trip to Betong via KL using public transport. Is it possible? Can any sifu done that before advise? Thanks. First time go thailand anyway.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

jeffipoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better go to Danok worr..
Betong is dead now. Mostly populated by Indian bros..suka mabuk n gadoh.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayguy View Post
Wanted to plan a solo trip to Betong via KL using public transport. Is it possible? Can any sifu done that before advise? Thanks. First time go thailand anyway.
No direct Bus to Betong anymore.
Nearest will be go to kangar and continue from there.
(Above infomation from ticket seller at Duta Bus Terminal)

saas<----Next!
Old 10-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

gayguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there =( not a good experience anyway just a simple FR.

reach hotel (forgot name) check in 10 am. RM 120 per day.

Ask for girl from hotel supervisor, arrive late 12 30 pm ( which should be 11 am)
RM 350 for the girl.

Thin, small boobs, age 30 ++ but not pretty. (no selection left according to supervisor)

Bath alone, blow a while and fuck. Lunch time i go eat alone and give her rm20 for meal.

Back 5 pm, Fk only, sleep till 9 pm. Bring her out dinner, and disco a while. And come back sleep only. She bath first and after i bath, she seems to be sleeping so I just let her sleep. 9 am some1 call her to go ( still sleeping). Give rm 20 tips. My friend told me go there meant to find one day GF, but it seems not that suit for me. Is it weird I just fk whole day and do nothing else? Any Bro do that?

Anyway how was it if compare to danok in price, service, and quality? And LT frame for betong seems to start from 11am till next day 9 am. But danok i read moslty start from 3 pm till next morning?

Last edited by gayguy; 10-03-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro has any update of Betong?
It has been 2.5 years since my last visit.
Sudden thought of the place.
Are those PRC still around?
And price still rm350 or now higher?
Many thanks if anyone can advise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1