The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 玉蒲团之偷情宝鉴 [1991] / Sex and Zen [1991]

剧情简介 (Source)
《玉蒲团之偷情宝鉴》中女性裸露身体的镜头并不算多,但仍然觉得香艳异常。片中吴启华饰演的未央生想淫遍天 下女人,但又怕自己的妻子被别人玷污了,于是便专找了一个家风极正、门第森严的大家闺秀(叶子楣饰)为妻。 未央生自以为万无一失,就放心大胆地到处和有夫之妇偷情。但到后来,未央生之妻被卖入青楼,遭千人践踏,这 才使得未央生幡然悔悟、遁入空门。该片编导吃透了“觉后禅”的原著精神,因此改编得极为成功。当年一上映便 取得极佳的票房成绩,同时它也是香港最卖座的三级片之一。

Storyline (Source)
A recently married scholar goes on a quest for knowledge of other people's wives, based on his philosophical differences with the Sack Monk. He encounters the Flying Thief, who agrees to help him find women, but only if he attains a penis as big as a horse's. The scholar has a surgeon attach said unit, and he's off and running on his mission, only to find that there are obstacles to his new lifestyle, such as jealous husbands and treacherous females.

DOWNLOAD/WATCH Sex And Zen.1991.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.2Audio.x264-HDS

Enjoy~!
Old 20-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
bikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 玉蒲团之偷情宝鉴 [1991] / Sex and Zen [1991]

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post

剧情简介 (Source)
《玉蒲团之偷情宝鉴》中女性裸露身体的镜头并不算多,但仍然觉得香艳异常。片中吴启华饰演的未央生想淫遍天 下女人,但又怕自己的妻子被别人玷污了,于是便专找了一个家风极正、门第森严的大家闺秀(叶子楣饰)为妻。 未央生自以为万无一失,就放心大胆地到处和有夫之妇偷情。但到后来,未央生之妻被卖入青楼,遭千人践踏,这 才使得未央生幡然悔悟、遁入空门。该片编导吃透了“觉后禅”的原著精神,因此改编得极为成功。当年一上映便 取得极佳的票房成绩,同时它也是香港最卖座的三级片之一。

Storyline (Source)
A recently married scholar goes on a quest for knowledge of other people's wives, based on his philosophical differences with the Sack Monk. He encounters the Flying Thief, who agrees to help him find women, but only if he attains a penis as big as a horse's. The scholar has a surgeon attach said unit, and he's off and running on his mission, only to find that there are obstacles to his new lifestyle, such as jealous husbands and treacherous females.

DOWNLOAD/WATCH Sex And Zen.1991.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.2Audio.x264-HDS

Enjoy~!
It was said that sex scene between Amy Yip and that guy in the bath tub - the body was NOT Amy Yip but someone else.... That pair of fake boobs really looked like Amy Yip's pairs actually
Old 20-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: 玉蒲团之偷情宝鉴 [1991] / Sex and Zen [1991]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinis1 View Post
It was said that sex scene between Amy Yip and that guy in the bath tub - the body was NOT Amy Yip but someone else.... That pair of fake boobs really looked like Amy Yip's pairs actually
Haha... I dunno leh...
Only know this is one of the best selling CAT III movie in HK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1