The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-03-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
TheDead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheDead is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jiffy from Terminal21

Jiffy is an absolute angel, and charming from the first sight, it was clear that I was in for a good time. Very hardworking, taking her time to chat me up and slowly undress me as she makes CFM face, teasing all the way and from start to finish, moaning like a gf being so horny.

Super sexy SYT with big double D boobs, nicely tight pussy and it's wet naturally no KY needed.

Face: 8/10 90% same, cute girl
Boobs: 10/10 natural D not saggy, couldn't ask for more
Foreplay: 10/10 give catbath and tits rubbing
Bj: 9/10 perfect skills, will give perfect score if last longer
GFE: 8/10 not too much talking maybe due to language barrier, I also not try to use GT
FJ: 9.5/10 solid in doggy n missioanry, her big tits just the end game for me, pumping inside her while sucking on her nipps

Certainly will RTF, plus her location is quite convenient for me
Old 28-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Americauser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a fun session with Bella this noon

Great Service (9/10) - from undressing, massage, GFE etc
Looks: 8/10 pics 90% accurate, there's a video on the telegram so use that as your guide
Body: 8/10 - nice body with great C cups that are soft. pussy also neatly trimmed
French: 8/10 - very aggressive with lots of tongue action
Finger: 8/10 - very responsive and slutty moans (alittle high pitch though)
Bbbj: 8/10 - deep and sensual, good control of speed techniques
FJ: 8/10 - various positions, no complains from her. read some reviews her service average, i would say just slightly above average, can be better.
GFE: 7.5/10 - chatty and smiles always. but lack abit initiative to get closer, hope can be improved as well

Pleasant person and a nice session for me with great service. Time and money well spent. Thanks OKT and Bella for the wonderful service
Old 28-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
raindear is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Kaylee from Lust today.

Discount the photo by about 5-10%pct, she's definitely attractive.

Figure is good and she is tall . Has nice natural C boobs.

She's a nice girl, allow frenching. She did a good job at BJ. Very sloppy and nice. For guys wanting a girl with a tight pussy she's good. Finished after a few positions

She is recommended for bros, service oriented and good gfe.
Old 28-03-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sakadek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sbfsg.fun/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Amy

Looks: 8.5/10 milf
Body: 9/10
Kiss/French: 10/10 tongue fight
Bbbj: 9/10
Cim: nil
Cof: 10/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 very wet and horny
GFE/PSE: 10/10
Rtf: kiv of others in the stable first
Overall: 9.5/10

Add on detail: nil
Old 28-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sbfsg.fun/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Amy

Looks: 6/10 (MILF but grows on you)
Body: MILF bod with ample boobs n nipples
Kiss/French:French
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: Found that she's wet when I touched her there. She was kissing my nips then we french and I just slide my rod in. Warm and wet.

GFE/PSE: Service oriented and gave a good massage that made me fall asleep.
Rtf: Yes
Overall: Opt for only one shot. Wanted another one but it's not industry norm. Still went off a satisfied man.
Old 28-03-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia (Silkstockings)
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ghlight=olivia

Looks: 8.5/10 cute girl next door looking

Body: 8 5/10 curvy babe

Boobs: 9/10 C cup neh neh

BBBJ: 9/10 hard working and sucked slurpy kind

FJ: 9/10 worked her hips well. Very wet and horny in bed

RTF: yes
Old 28-03-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Angie from seven heaven

Saw new blood in telegram and also my type so quick hand text bro kk n secure the first blood

Looks 9/10 cute and fair lady with great smile

Body 8.5/10 body slim with nature 34bs boobs for me to suck and fondle

French 9/10 kiss like lost lovers

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and very wet when finger and paint

Bbbj 8.5/10 can go long time without hand and she really let me cum all into her mouth after I fucked her

Fj 8.5/10 very accommodating with all my request and she really full of power, her moan is loud and she will hug me tide when she cumming

Gfe 9/10 can communicate with simple English n playful abit
Old 28-03-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Elementekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kelly from TeerukLover

- Near to central/east. Public access easy. Location not that discreet though

Looks: 8/10
- looks pretty, in her mid 20s. very pretty and hard to tell she's a ladyboy

Boobs: 9/10
- alittle soft and bouncy boobs, can see them move when she ride cowgirl

Body: 8.5/10
- body shape well maintained. very gorgeous, light tanned skin

French: 8/10
- French gently and passionately! soft moans when frenching as well

BBBJ: 9/10
- really good started from the body and worked down all the way and suck.

GFE: 8/10
- Her attitude is nice, english is abit here and there. Kisses and hugs all part of her GFE package. Offered a small massage at the end as well

FJ: 8.5/10
- willing to do every position and her riding was amazing as you can see her boobs shaking. Then we did missionary and finished it off there.

Overall experience: 9/10
Old 28-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
abcdabcdez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eunice from Silkstockings

Looks: 8.5/10 10 percent discount for me. Little difference prolly because of the make up or lighting. But in total she is pretty
Body: 9/10 yummy bod
Boobs: 9/10 super sensitive. Enjoyed me sucking her
Frenching: 8.5/10 allowed
Bbbj: 8.5/10 can go suck low. Very wef
Fj: 9/10 like fuck busy. Only pleasure
Gfe: 9/10 sweet gf kind . Polite. Offered me water after

Rtf:yes
Old 28-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeroXzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Muay from thai fairies

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979622

same as pic shown
great slim body with her big boobs
beside speak thai n eng she can speak chi n french
polite and smile at you
Old 29-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 in 1 compilation post for my March adventures.

G1: Kathy (https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...ighlight=katty)
G2: Earn (https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...83%3Cbr%20/%3E)
G3: Mexi (https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...3#post23186343)

*Also had a bonk w/ Mika from Flirtygirls/Galaxy but listing has been removed hence shall not elaborate further*

Start of March was pretty dry probably due to the Taylor Swift concerts sending hotel prices thru the roof but still managed to find a gem - Kathy when she was initially brought in by Flirtygirls at a very reasonable rates:

Location: 7.5/10. Centrally located and had backdoor/stairs to avoid recep. Room seemed pretty new w/ only cons being the small bathroom (cannot shower tgt) and lack of windows.
Looks: 8.0/10. SYT w/ 90% similarity to listed pictures and only cons were the lack of make-up when i visited but was a slight leap of faith as I tend to book listings w/ videos
Body: 8.0/10. Fairly petite and on first glance, boobs seemed to be small Bs but relatively perky and easy to access when she was on top. Pretty smooth skin and felt like I was bonking my poly/uni gf.
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Saw alot of other bros praises but i guess mileage varies since her bbbj was very lollipop style whereas I prefer wet and sloppy.
FJ: 8.5/10. Started w/ CG as usual and gave her some time to warm up and enjoy herself before transistioning to missionary where I pumped her deep and hard and then doggy. Hotel had some staff doing minor renovations outside and their voices added to the thrill as I pinned her against the door in standing doggy and fired. Rested and cuddled but unable to communicate much since her eng is pretty bad. Started the 2nd shot w/ same routine (CG -> Missionary) but rather than finishing in doggy, got her to switch to squatting cowgirl and since she was really light, I managed to use her like a life-sized onahole and came pretty explosively.
All in all: Decent value bonk at 160/2s/90 hence the number of glowing reviews but did not rtf since there are so many girls on offer r/n (probably because it's their final chance to earn before Songkran) and just abit concerned w/ how long she has stayed + the constant change in stables.

Next up was Earn from Lovehouse which seemed to be a sister stable of Kinkythai which i used to frequent but their recent few corps of girls are really lackluster so here's hoping that the next batch will be better.

Location: 8.0/10. Same old M area hotel and OKT finally listened and implemented the stairs hack, rather than sending the girls down to fetch which drastically increase the risk for all parties. Slight points deduction for having to walk past recep.
Looks: 7.0/10. Was initially very skeptical since listed pictures were too airbrushed hence gave her a miss during her first tour last year but thankfully OKT uploaded a video in telegram which gave me more confidence, esp. when I saw a bro commented that she was local Minah material which I knew I had to try and true enough, door opened and it felt that I was having a secret rendevous w/ my Malay FWB.
Body: 9.0/10. Sedap w/ curves in all the right places and surprisingly little to no tummy. Boobs were also natural, perky and best of all, C cup. Amazing ass which I just can't get enough of.
BBBJ: 7.0/10. Good effort w/ tons of slurping and throating but stamina was relatively low (prob just ˜5 mins) and missed my cues to suck on my balls.
FJ: 9.0/10. Thankfully, her body really gum w/ me hence had no problem staying hard despite the short foreplay and as usual, started w/ CG and the view was glorious and boy was she freaky as she got me to soft choke her and had no problems sucking my fingers. Almost shot hence quickly repositioned to missionary but did not last long either after a few quick pump. Had a massage during the halftime break which is relatively ok but will prefer it if she had a slightly better transistion to sensual but lil bro still managed to get up and took the initiative this time round by starting w/ missionary which is still very shiok and transistioning over to doggy which is even more amazing but being a one-shot guy generally, was finding it hard to finish hence had to transistion to handjob and finally came buckets on her chest after hearing her request to come for her.
All in all: Probably one of the best deals at 140/2s/90 and highly recommended for Minah-lovers. Amazing sex compatability and would RTF if timing aligns.

Last but not least, Mexi from LF which is a fairly consistent stable except for that one-off Bindie incident.

Location: 6.0/10. Was surprised that it isn't the infamous YJ hotel at G area but not much area to loiter around the area so will recommend to arrive perhaps 5 mins early at the max. Relatively secluded but there is only 1 bathroom to serve 4 ladies hence slight risk of bumping into other patrons. Visible mould in the bathroom w/ no shower screen to seperate wet & dry area. Actual bedroom was ok but had no dedicated hangers to place my clothes but lighting was good since I went in the afternoon which is a plus since Mexi is a looker. Very thin walls as I could hear the action in the adjoining bedroom which could either a pro or con depending on personal preferences.
Looks:8.5/10. ˜85% similarity w/ listed photos albeit slightly old (mid-20s) and was confident to book since it was one of the few listings w/ videos which I appreciate and had some passing similarity w/ Lisa from Blackpink from certain again (round forehead + general bone structure) which genuinely brought a smile to her face when i complimented her. Voice was slightly husky as she was working as a KTV hostress back in Bangkok but was thankfully not a LB. No visbile signs of nose/lips filllers which I really appreciate.
Body: 8.0/10. Good height (1.6m+) and very slim. Small Bs which is slightly saggy but nipples are very responsive (will suggest to go for enhancement to C/D down the road).
BBBJ: 9.0/10. Can probably give a class to the other 2 girls since she was hardworking and out to please, adjusting to the feedback which I gave her and my only regret is not asking for a video session for memories sake.
FJ: 8.5/10. Equally mind-blowing good session but not due to her innate assets (Earn was really bringing out the beast in me) but by how hardworking and receptive she was. Had the most proactive CG amongst the three and was really patient and enjoyed my deep and hard strokes in missionary and was honestly one of the few girls which I really enjoyed frenching. Doggy was ok since her slim back view is really alluring but was unable to finish due to the queefs which we both burst out laughing and opted for a half-time break in which she gave a fairly decent thai massage and manage to finish w/ slow and deep strokes in missionary for round 2.
All in all: Very service-orientated lady w/ conversational english and will recommend to pass a slow afternoon. Session can be more steamy if there are some cosplay attires available to enhance the Lisa-lite exp.

TDLR:
Katty -> Poly/Uni Fuckdoll
Earn -> Sedap Minah
Mexi -> Lisa-lite.

Last edited by Euphorie; 29-03-2024 at 12:20 AM.
Old 29-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At first wanted to book someone else after seeing the reviews here, but the slot was all the way late at night, so I changed to Fairy stable.

I think I got a switch by the OKT, as at first he told me the timing but I wasn't ok with it so I said I'll come back next time, then he ask me for a timing I'm ok with then suddenly the girl happen to be available...

Stable: Fairies Finder
Girl: Suppose to be Muay (https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979622) but I think I got Gun instead (https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979696)
I mean the face totally look different, and boob size as well, what I got is A-B instead of B-C, height also way taller (base on the specs on their page)

Room: normal don't expect too much, but she kept it clean though, got fresh big towel

Didn't reject even when I got a swap, her face got me to stay.

Looks: 9.5, very close to the photo, I mean there is makeup of course, but is a wow very pretty, seal the deal for me.
Age: told me 26, I guess that's about right (instead of 21 as stated on specs)
Body: slim and tall, the 168 seems about right. (saw another bros' review say got tummy, yes there slight tummy) looks like 2-4 on bak scale, arms legs very slim. There is thai tan as usual.
Boobs: small B I think. (not for boob lover...)

French: 9 tongue fight and some lip biting (I did use listerine during shower, maybe thats why we lock lips for a long time)
BBBJ: 7 hardworking doesn't stop unless you tell her, just that very simple kind, points for the hardwork.
Massage: 9 very proficient, not the piano kind, you won't expect that much strength from her size, the elbow, the knee technique.
Pussy: painting allowed, no scent. sadly couldn't get her wet. her hole damn small, tried to finger but very tight, seeing that she felt pain I gave up.
FJ: 9 only tried missionary and cowgirl, very tight. she rode me very well, doesn't stop right away once you shoot, will keep you inside and continue abit more and hug you.
GFE: 9 alot of hugs and kisses

Overall: 8 even when it was a switch, she's a real gem.

I mean its frown upon by the business ethics of a switch, some bros will probably reject and all. Lucky didn't get short end of the stick with a girl that will outright reject (sorry I cant take bak of 5 and above)
Old 29-03-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa457 View Post
FR Gun from Thai Fairies (Supposed to be yuna)
This was first time with OKT the place was good and bro was prompt in replying but made a jumble with room no gave room for gun instead yuna

attitude 9/10
Looks 7/10 bit discount but pretty
Service 8/10 service oriented lady will do as told
Bbbj 8/10 very good skills

After the SOP shower come on to the bed the bbj playing with nipples was nice and she can ride you really well

The second round I was unable to finish she obliged everytime I ask for bj.

Gun is a hardworking girl and gfe if you able to communicate as she speaks little english

NOTE: OKT promised to give discount next time for the miscommunication
dang not just me that got a switch...
Old 29-03-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold
Tammy from Galaxyescorts

***** FR updated ****

Last edited by addicted81; 29-03-2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old 29-03-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd Trip & 3 overall
Lady: EARN
Look: same as picture
Boobs : natural b or c
Body : height and weight about same as stated
Bbbj: skillful. 8/10. Short duration but i'm there for the ass :-)
FJ: 8/10. Like making out with ur gf.
GFE: can speak simple English.
Rtf material: yes but looking at other stock like idea

Thanks Okt for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1