The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
milfilicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Anyone has tried the local indian janet from larva spa? Thinking of giving it a shot but i see 2 opposing types of reviews for that spa
Old 23-12-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Most of those were 80kg plus, wads of fat under the sari n one look was...no fuckin way .
My dudi wud shrink just seeing them...mebbe i missed d good ones lol

The HOT ones ...ok...hottish...petite, youngish, were in a building inside Lorong 20 behind i think that small side road with a few legit brothels..forget the name...a chinese gangster pimp stood at the alleyway controlling entry..50$ shot. I sometimes did a few one after anothrr hee hee
But got raided. (Circa.2017)

Also we need to be more precise here...do we mean by ^Indian^, real Indian, Tamil from SL, local SG indian or??
Last time GL got this famous Sakura and one more slim one. Can't remember her name. Whenever I eng, I'll look for Sakura, she's a service queen lah. Bbbj, AR, CIM, AJ and CIP. That time I still boy boy, she'll teach me all the stuff about sex, where to lick, how to lick etc.. she my shifu ah.
Old 23-12-2023, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samurai999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can you share ?
Old 23-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
wow, yr inbox is full bro, cant PM u.
Just return from sg from overseas deployment......as my work required me to fly....thus i can't reply promptly ......Just pm you n hope u enjoy.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Sorry for late reply as i went overseas for work.....just touch sg last night.
Bro please share contact to me, I want to try Indian lady
Old 23-12-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6733 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just return from sg from overseas deployment......as my work required me to fly....thus i can't reply promptly ......Just pm you n hope u enjoy.
Thanks for sharing bro, upz u in appreciation.
Old 24-12-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Milkshaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pls PM the location would be much appreciated
Old 24-12-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Thanks hpboy bro for sharing contact.

Good location with massage bed and shower within one room. First look thought baby hippo, but turn out to be acceptable when she stripped. Bouncy butt within small tummy but the jugs are big. Very accommodating and whisper in my ear “first time with Indian?” Turn me on and cum on the spot while squeezing her papaya. She also cum together. Will put her on rotation.
Can pm the ctc interested in trying Indian gal thanks
Old 24-12-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
maxismaddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Quote:
Just pm you cheer
Hey bro, mind sharing contact with me too pls? Appreciate it, thanks.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Tiktok search spa centre or @myfavouritespa

I think got 2-3 indians
Old 26-12-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went down today at 2pm. i saw so many Indian bros coming and going but no mamas want to do a FR - I am also a mama btw. But I will do a FR, no worries.

Saw both Sara and Kanai. Both look normal. Good body shape but nothing like the filtered images on tiktok. Sara is possible in a late 20s but I took Kanai. Young lass, very petite and young - she told me she is 20 and from Malaysia. Massage was good. I didn't ask for any special and she didn't offer any. First time I just go to recce since I am only 10 mins away from the spa. Massage was surprisingly powerful and good for a young lass like her.

So bros go and see if can unlock anything for yourself. And for all my brown brothers, be gentle ok. I know all hard up for brown girls but don't scare them away can.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add, there were three other reasons besides the recce part for not asking for special services. First, the lass looked too young for a 20 year old and I didn't want an all paid holiday at changi resort with complimentary butt strokes. Second, beside the attached bathroom, massage bed and hook for cloths, there was nothing else in the room - no wet tissues, no tissue box or waste bin to suggest hanky panky but I could be just wrong on both counts.

Oh yeah, the third reason was I had already released in the morning in my beautiful brown partner's ass so no energy for another release

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
I went down today at 2pm. i saw so many Indian bros coming and going but no mamas want to do a FR - I am also a mama btw. But I will do a FR, no worries.

Saw both Sara and Kanai. Both look normal. Good body shape but nothing like the filtered images on tiktok. Sara is possible in a late 20s but I took Kanai. Young lass, very petite and young - she told me she is 20 and from Malaysia. Massage was good. I didn't ask for any special and she didn't offer any. First time I just go to recce since I am only 10 mins away from the spa. Massage was surprisingly powerful and good for a young lass like her.

So bros go and see if can unlock anything for yourself. And for all my brown brothers, be gentle ok. I know all hard up for brown girls but don't scare them away can.
Old 27-12-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkamchi View Post
So many ppl got fetish for indian lady?
Haha indian doesn't mean fat aunty bro. Indian also have like those super hot ones. FYI.
Old 27-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
Haha indian doesn't mean fat aunty bro. Indian also have like those super hot ones. FYI.
spot on bro.....i only go for those pretty n slender figure ones.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
stashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome Bro...

i support you...

anyway i can share a 50s Milf with you.
ONLY YOU.

good massage and full works.
huge knockers and nice ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1