The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 09-05-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
This is a Cat1 joint. Enough said.
What's the definition of a cat 1 joint? And for that matter cat 2 and 3?
Old 09-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
What's the definition of a cat 1 joint? And for that matter cat 2 and 3?
Correct me if I am wrong. Cat 1 spa are those massage rooms with doors and the massage personnel are work permit holders. Cat 3 spas are using curtains as separators just like hospital beds. Cat 2 is non-existent because all staff must be SG citizens. Cheers.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Anyone can share about Anna from Relax Spa via PM? Contacted her via WeChat and she says she only does $78 massage.
Wah Lao bro.. avoid this one lar.. she is well known to be “notorious” in demanding exorbitant tips since AMK time.
Old 10-05-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Wah Lao bro.. avoid this one lar.. she is well known to be “notorious” in demanding exorbitant tips since AMK time.
Thanks bro.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 0
3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Agreed bro.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dfish View Post
Agreed bro.
Return u +21 bro.. anyway i have create a west south chat group at telegram want join?
Old 11-05-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Should be Hannah, diamond or lisa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Saw 2 MLs walked past, both syt, fkg chio and petite.
But too near OC working place, cannot try...damn.

At JBM, opposite famous Ah Orh Seafood.

SPA Vxxxx.

Just sharing info bcos I cannot try...wanna hear some juicy FR from bros if anyone tried. Lol
Old 11-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Ventured toward an area of Bukit Merah I hadn't tried (but i think is well known), after connecting with a ML on Michat, and was going to go for a $50 massage but then that was only for a back/shoulder massage in the front of the shop. Turns out it was an infamous $88 shop but no time to look around elsewhere so I stayed, despite the curtain set up.

Turns out the message was actually very good, strong and worked well, with hot oil etc. Very competent.

Then regular price offered for h/b/f. Went for fj and was not disappointed. She seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Once finished but still hard-ish, she turned around in doggy and shoved it back in her pussy to get some more. Was rather good.

Girl was meaty but acceptable. What she lacked in body/looks she made up in enthusiasm and massage skills.

Still pricey so might not rtf, but not bad.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
Should be Hannah, diamond or lisa.
how are they comparing to RTC coco?
---------------------------
Old 12-05-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Ventured toward an area of Bukit Merah I hadn't tried (but i think is well known), after connecting with a ML on Michat, and was going to go for a $50 massage but then that was only for a back/shoulder massage in the front of the shop. Turns out it was an infamous $88 shop but no time to look around elsewhere so I stayed, despite the curtain set up.

Turns out the message was actually very good, strong and worked well, with hot oil etc. Very competent.

Then regular price offered for h/b/f. Went for fj and was not disappointed. She seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Once finished but still hard-ish, she turned around in doggy and shoved it back in her pussy to get some more. Was rather good.

Girl was meaty but acceptable. What she lacked in body/looks she made up in enthusiasm and massage skills.

Still pricey so might not rtf, but not bad.
Curtain joint that offers FJ and charging 88 per hour for hot oil massage ?
Doesn't gel ...
My understanding is that curtains charge much less than 88 per hour.
But good that you have enjoyed yourself.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't gel ...
Same though as you too.
Those individual room with at 68-88 per 45mins or per hr.
Curtain type normal at 50-65/hr.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Used to go over a year plus back when spas were just opening up again. Services and massage were legit and good. MLs mostly SYTs and not bad looking but it took a while to unlock. Regular has since RTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckio View Post
Any bro try S***e Spa along Jln BM?
Know a lady on wechat called Ch****y who formerly worked at SG Spa now at this joint, but hasn’t got chance to go visit as I based in east.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Senxx spa pics, the ladies and real person was miles away.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
Senxx spa pics, the ladies and real person was miles away.
correct, finally someone mentioned this. Long time ago i also commented on sense spa but kena zapped and deleted.
Old 13-05-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I agree. It's got all the thing that would make me hate it... but the massage and romps were good...

Quote:
Doesn't gel ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1