The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
like i said before, to each his own, some bro like to cheong budget style like MC, and some bro like to cheong medium budget style like nyrvana, for me personally i like to cheong medium budget style. here is few reasons why

1. i dont like to haggle too much, becoz i notice if u haggle too much the service will not be that good

2. i like ppl to think sinkie are ok tourists not cheapos, as we personally dun like PRCs too, coz we think most of them are cheapos.

3. there is difference between cat 150 and cat 30, same in GL, same in HCM or PP

as for PP im not lao chiao, i am in SHV most of the time, i just pass thru PP 4 times every month, until last month i hv yet to go soul KTV massage, so i am in no way PP lao chiao,
Totally agree with your approach. Before we go to a new playground we need to do some research. If not go there sure become carrot head big time. Then the locals there will think that we sinkies are easy meat.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This time I agree with MutantChicken. Those prices for ST/LT services are too high. I normally pay 20 USD for ST and for that price I do not need to bargain at all.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3029 / Power: 18
sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late posting on this thread due to hectic work.

Went to phnom penh for 4 days and experience the night life there.

Went to Manhattan disco, very dangerous, many locals there and they are taking drugs, but the local girl there are nice and cute but dont dare to approach as I don't know whether it belongs to the guys there.

As mentioned by the thread, did pay a visit to HOD but notice it is a gay disco... Men is more than the girls! I was shocked and left immediately, all muscular man dancing on the dance floor...

Been to Pontoon, too many angmos and no girl left when I got there....

Hence, I went to street 104, near the river side. It is much lively there, and GFE is gao gao... Pricing was around $50-$60 USD LT. No time rush by the girl. Very good.

I went to casa also. Viet girl was alot and price at 100usd LT.

Ordered 24 bottles of beer for 91.40. Every girl called was to tip 20USD. All inside the bills. No need to give separately to the girl except bring back to your hotel.

Many girls there know chinese/english so communication was not an issue. Playable and GFE is good...

I also went to Russian market , many things to buy, especially nice shirts.
Old 13-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... I want to laugh so badly..

When I post on the places I went, people zap me for bullshitting.

How on earth would people want to review again?

I would not say any more further but let the picture speaks for itself.

Old 13-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late posting on this thread due to hectic work.

Went to phnom penh for 4 days and experience the night life there.

Went to Manhattan disco, very dangerous, many locals there and they are taking drugs, but the local girl there are nice and cute but dont dare to approach as I don't know whether it belongs to the guys there.

As mentioned by the thread, did pay a visit to HOD but notice it is a gay disco... Men is more than the girls! I was shocked and left immediately, all muscular man dancing on the dance floor...

Hence, I went to street 104, near the river side. It is much lively there, and GFE is gao gao... Pricing was around $50-$60 USD LT. No time rush by the girl. Very good.

I went to casa also. Viet girl was alot and price at 100usd LT.

Ordered 24 bottles of beer for 91.40. Every girl called was to tip 20USD. All inside the bills. No need to give separately to the girl except bring back to your hotel.

Many girls there know chinese/english so communication was not an issue. Playable and GFE is good...

I also went to Russian market , many things to buy, especially nice shirts.
HOD is a gay disco Don't think so,is famous for ang mo and local girl who came late to find potential customers

still remember got a young Cambodian girl at street 104 shakey pub 3 years ago when first went there,bar fine her bring her to riverwalk or riverside disco (if I can remember correctly),heard that tomorrow I am leaving PP in the afternoon,quickly ask me to bring her out tomorrow morning to buy sourvenir for her

PP is a small place that even lone ranger can roam around by using a map,their street is name in numbers so easy to find not like ho chi minh so chao
Old 13-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

casa is in casa hotel,from 104 can take bike or tuk tuk 5 minute there,street light there very dim at night.There mostly is Chinese and viet.Mostly will go ktv upstairs first and if no customers,mummy will bring them down later part of the night to find customers.Same as ktv customers will bring them down after ktv to drink and dance

techno Chinese song is been play ad if u alone there,mummy will ask u want girl accompany or not.Most mummy there is pretty young,less than 30 years old not like sg

no customer girl will dance or shake their body on the platform and saw mummy ask group of girls to go dance floor and dance to let man see so that customer will be interestd

Mostly Chinese or Malaysian customers there
Old 13-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
HOD is a gay disco Don't think so,is famous for ang mo and local girl who came late to find potential customers

still remember got a young Cambodian girl at street 104 shakey pub 3 years ago when first went there,bar fine her bring her to riverwalk or riverside disco (if I can remember correctly),heard that tomorrow I am leaving PP in the afternoon,quickly ask me to bring her out tomorrow morning to buy sourvenir for her

PP is a small place that even lone ranger can roam around by using a map,their street is name in numbers so easy to find not like ho chi minh so chao
U been to hod recently I was there Jan I agree its now a favor gay hang out...so don't zap the other poster
Old 13-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
U been to hod recently I was there Jan I agree its now a favor gay hang out...so don't zap the other poster
thanks buddy for the confirmation....
Old 14-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If you want find girls in Pontoon then best time to be there is from 1 am to 4 am. Quite many KTV and bar girls go there after they finish work.
Old 14-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was there few days ago
Old 15-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks buddy for the confirmation....
return some of ur zapped pts
Old 15-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Was there few days ago
I went on Saturday around 11-12am, that's when i saw the scene and was shock. It is obvious that they are not hooking girls.

Quote:
return some of ur zapped pts
Thanks buddy. As much as i want to up your points, I am still a novice poster. Thanks again!
Old 17-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to the bros new in pp, hit the bar streets, go in and out 1 after another to look for SYT no need buy drinks, just look, just like looking at fishtanks in GL, if spot 1 immediately tell her u want to buy her a LD, better success rate at securing SYT but need lots of leg power. cheaper than KTV too.

BTW 25+ are better bonkers with more experience, my experience with SYT has always been soso
Old 17-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
to the bros new in pp, hit the bar streets, go in and out 1 after another to look for SYT no need buy drinks, just look, just like looking at fishtanks in GL, if spot 1 immediately tell her u want to buy her a LD, better success rate at securing SYT but need lots of leg power. cheaper than KTV too.

BTW 25+ are better bonkers with more experience, my experience with SYT has always been soso
good advice, but i would make it clear to at least buy a drink otherwise u will get bad reputation if go in look around look at girls then walk out , plenty china men do that and the girls abuse afterwards...and for me i stay with 18-26 and still good experience if you ignore lack of bj
Old 17-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Thanks buddy. As much as i want to up your points, I am still a novice poster. Thanks again!
Do contribute more and you will get your reward in no time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1