The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

is hana still around or left the same time as ezara?
Old 11-04-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

New batch arrived ytd. This batch got leila (tasha), amanda, etc. Got 2 new faces, took on one by the name nisha. Tattoo on both arms. She was wearing a black night dress. Decided to take her as the rest dont seem too appealing. She’s 1.73m, long hair, fair. She’s frm indonesia but staying in kl. Command of english very very basic. Mostly speak melayu.

Boobs were quite big, D cup. As her command of english nt very gd, didnt managed to do much with her. Capped and blow me. After that missionary her and ended with doggy. Shes got a nice ass. Not as big as ezara tho. If u speak melayu maybe can get a better experience.

Dressed up and sat outside. Saw one familiar and sweet looking face. It was tasha. Very very sweet looking.

Rtf nisha: No as cannot communicate

They will be here till 7 May. Hana and gang went back.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Not much choices so decided to punish Barbie again.
Pumped her while she wank herself & cum all over her tummy 😅
Still miss Ezara 🥲

Last edited by neslo; 13-04-2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old 13-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

wah, really no luck. sunday closed. today also closed.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
????? So lucky? Is it spot check so they close the door for the time being? That day I went also kanna stranded for 10mins after deed done
Old 14-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

okay, it was spot check yesterday night
Old 14-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
just pass by yesterday 5.30 PM, was open
Old 15-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
After a recent HIV scare from chionging Rowell and GL doing BB acts the past few years, I finally got the all clear from my tests.

Will be retiring from the chionging scene once and for all now that I feel like I have a 2nd chance.

Good luck to all bros and stay safe everyone. It has been a fun 17 years with the Rowell LBs.
Retire ah bro?
Old 15-04-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After a recent HIV scare from chionging Rowell and GL doing BB acts the past few years, I finally got the all clear from my tests.

Will be retiring from the chionging scene once and for all now that I feel like I have a 2nd chance.

Good luck to all bros and stay safe everyone. It has been a fun 17 years with the Rowell LBs.
Hey bro, are you okay? You have been one of the most informative bros sharing in this thread and all.. jeez I hope that you are in good health cause I rmbr you Sibeh hiong alway bbbj and threesome all de.

But what made you have the sudden scare and thoughts? Mind to share? If not pm me bro. Take care man!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 15-04-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Ceandy is the grandmaster here. Will be a pity if he is out of the game 🥲
Old 15-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Retire ah bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hey bro, are you okay? You have been one of the most informative bros sharing in this thread and all.. jeez I hope that you are in good health cause I rmbr you Sibeh hiong alway bbbj and threesome all de.

But what made you have the sudden scare and thoughts? Mind to share? If not pm me bro. Take care man!
Yes I'm all good. My tests came back all negative, so taking this as my 2nd chance since I'm still quite young, 32 this year.

I still frequently browse this forum but will refrain from chionging, I don't mind sharing as maybe this can hopefully help other chiongsters out there.

I've been chionging raw at rowell and GL since 2016, my 1st raw with a post op back at H79 named Nadia, led me down a slippery slope, have resorted to banging raw with other LBs at Rowell, JB, KL and BKK.

Then had my 1st taste of raw at one of the legal GL houses in 2019, after that I've frequently sought out raw WLs or those with high playability, esp the viet houses.

This peaked at the beginning of 2022 where I started to attend swing sessions in SG and KL and most recently BKK where it was pure raw sex with hookers, LBs and other strangers for hours at a time.

Came back with some scary symptoms like a fever that won't go away, very bad sore throat and joint and body aches. Turned out that I got strep throat, given a week of antibiotics and then instructed to do a full panel STD test which I got cleared for all, went back after 3 months just to be sure again and all clear. Extremely lucky considering what I did.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I'm all good. My tests came back all negative, so taking this as my 2nd chance since I'm still quite young, 32 this year.

I still frequently browse this forum but will refrain from chionging, I don't mind sharing as maybe this can hopefully help other chiongsters out there.

I've been chionging raw at rowell and GL since 2016, my 1st raw with a post op back at H79 named Nadia, led me down a slippery slope, have resorted to banging raw with other LBs at Rowell, JB, KL and BKK.

Then had my 1st taste of raw at one of the legal GL houses in 2019, after that I've frequently sought out raw WLs or those with high playability, esp the viet houses.

This peaked at the beginning of 2022 where I started to attend swing sessions in SG and KL and most recently BKK where it was pure raw sex with hookers, LBs and other strangers for hours at a time.

Came back with some scary symptoms like a fever that won't go away, very bad sore throat and joint and body aches. Turned out that I got strep throat, given a week of antibiotics and then instructed to do a full panel STD test which I got cleared for all, went back after 3 months just to be sure again and all clear. Extremely lucky considering what I did.
Holy shit bro, glad that everything turned out okay for you. But seriously wtf raw sex with so many swingers, ladyboys and even whores is really you are a fucking hero.

Wtf is strep throat and glad that you even went back for a second std test after the 3 months window period. I remember saying that you have a local girlfriend as well. Hope everything is good with her now.

Please take good care of yourself but wow raw inside the anus of ladyboy is something I don’t even dare.

Kudos to you and stay safe.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 15-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Malcolmtaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just now went to h7 but is closed. Thot some bros here say open after 3pm ?
Old 15-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Holy shit bro, glad that everything turned out okay for you. But seriously wtf raw sex with so many swingers, ladyboys and even whores is really you are a fucking hero.

Wtf is strep throat and glad that you even went back for a second std test after the 3 months window period. I remember saying that you have a local girlfriend as well. Hope everything is good with her now.

Please take good care of yourself but wow raw inside the anus of ladyboy is something I don’t even dare.

Kudos to you and stay safe.
Strep throat is a bacterial infection, so I must have gotten it from one of the swing session BKK or the legal GL house that got alot of traction about STDs back in Feb-March (seasoned GL chiongsters will know which house).
Old 15-04-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Very envious & exciting lifestyle u have there!
I believe there is that devil in all of us to try all “RAW IS WAR” stuffs.
Did some of those that u mentioned as well & now n then still have also. Perhaps I would be more ‘careful’ to only RAW selectively to minimize the risk..
Horny bastards like me cannot quit the game until I lose my mojo.
My own mantra is to moderate & still CAP on now n then 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1