The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

bro.. i lost her contact.. can pm me again? thanks..
Old 12-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fisher09 is Cool - loads of Potential

pm me her contact. Would like to try...Thanks a lot
Old 24-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
sorry XYZ code red now
bro.. she still around?
Old 24-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
bro.. she still around?
xyz is still around but she is quite busy with her job currently.
Old 25-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
xyz is still around but she is quite busy with her job currently.
she work where? go support her.. hehe..
Old 25-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stan_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share her ctc? Thanks
Old 25-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

haiz...she working ard Gland but as Supervisor not FL too bad....guest those who has her number can try your luck, i know even i long long long long time never RTF liao...sad
Old 25-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haiz...she working ard Gland but as Supervisor not FL too bad....guest those who has her number can try your luck, i know even i long long long long time never RTF liao...sad
You also cant find a slot to rtf? Hm... maybe i should tried my luck. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 26-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
anson is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can pm me the ctc? thx
Old 27-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
scholesy018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ho bro, i am interested in her. Can share her ctc? thousand thx
Old 16-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ploy66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR.

I got xiaoyanzi contact from TS in Apr 09 and finally got to meet up with her for a session in Apr 10.

This would be my virgin FR, as well as my virgin experience with a FL for which I obtained contact through the Sammyboy forum (previous experiences were always with girls in legal brothels and FL streetwalkers).

In that sense, there were some embarassing moments during the session. Firstly, I was late for the appointment at the designated hotel that fateful late morning. I got a room at a more expensive rate (unknowingly) and Xiaoyanzi promptly came and rang the doorbell. I opened the door excitedly and saw that she was dressed in her air stewardess outfit with a clearly enticing plunging neckline. She had a sweet voice and slightly above-average looks, which were ok for me.

I apologised for the delay and she said it was alright but she was bit cold while waiting for me in her skimpy outfit after an early session with another customer.

We got down to business, stripped and I saw her ample (enhanced) bosoms and couldnt resist feeling them. We proceeded to the bathroom, pretty SOP. Afterwhich, I dried myself and laid on the bed. She came on gave me a catbath followed by bbbj. After few minutes of bj for which I enjoyed, she asked if I was ready for fj. I replied so and she got up, got some tissue and thereafter asked: "where's the condom?". I was bit taken aback as I did not bring any (as I didnt know I had to provide, legal brothels or streetwalkers' hotels always provided???) but wasnt too worried as I was dead sure she had in her bag (for which she probably will charge me seperately). I told her I did not bring and to my shock, she replied she does not have one as well, and explained the guy usually provides it. I was stunned and totally embarassed, and explained why I didnt have one. I next offered to go get a condom and asked if she knew if the hotel reception has, or where the nearest convenience store was. She wasnt sure abt the hotel reception but said there was a 7-11 across the road. I hastily got dressed (super sian!!!) and rushed down, past the hotel reception (for which I decided not to ask, coz embarassed), out the door and to the 7-11. Got a box of condoms and came went back to the room. She opened the door and was stark naked, but I was really aroused. She was smoking as well (she did ask for permission to smoke in the room while waiting for me). I undressed (yet again...) and we continued with where we left off. I was relieved but by then, all interest was lost... I tried different positions but could not cum (probably due to the sianness). Not wanting to show my disappointment, I faked climax (I know damn loser), with her in doggie position and exited and hastily removed my condom and threw it in the bin. We washed up, got dressed and left the room. I offered her a lift but she said she was going back to her apartment which was just a block away.

I left, totally unsatisfied (but not Xiaoyanzi's fault). In my car, I decided to call another contact (Simone's dream MILF! hehe) and arranged to meet up in an hr, to get on with unfinished business!

Thanks to TS for contact and as promised, FR.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sniper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after watching the show Aftershock .xyz really looks like 张静初

Old 20-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

just got update from XYZ she is taking a break from work and maybe going back to PRC after the break, family got 喜事!!!no green light from her to pass new ctc, so those already have her number do check if you can get appointment with her.

Also saw the last FR by bro ploy66, actually u should just tell her that u still havnt CUM, her HJ is also really good haha.
Old 23-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

for bros who already have her number, its still the same, but i think she has some back lots so do be patient.
Old 23-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

just got update from XYZ she is taking a break from work and maybe going back to PRC after the break, family got 喜事!!!no green light from her to pass new ctc, so those already have her number do check if you can get appointment with her..

i miss the flight to get her contact....dont know can still have her contact when shes back...hope bro can share if she back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread