The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
wah, so pai kia ah, like SG ji taos planting flag? Plant flag, plant until ZH, competing wif other countries such as Taiwan & HK? But then, it seems many, if not most, of those drink stalls owned by Taiwanese leh. Not 2 mention several restaurants.
Wah kaoz.... not this kind of plant flag leh... I go there meek as a mouse... how to compete? But i still don't understand why those taiwanese want to invest so much on the drink stalls... really don't understand how they can earn money.....
Old 26-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerman View Post
Thanks for the info. In that case, will wait a couple more months before going back there.

The other side of yuehai is main road leh. So daring ar. Any bro out there know of good flow of MM other than LHL?

Think i ask too much, must contribute a bit. Any bro who likes room with see thru toilet glass wall, can try Jinyu hotel (just beside yuehai). Basically, the toilet looks like a fish tank, great view and the price is reasonable.

Hi beemerman,

Can I knw wat room u took in Jinyu hotel? There seemed to have 3 types of room in this hotel.
-biz room with massage tub
-room with a single big bed
-room with double beds

The room with double beds are cheaper, but will it be funny if call SW in? The biz room is abt twice the rate of the room with double beds. Is it worth juz for the massage tub?

Thanks for ur help.
Old 26-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Wah kaoz.... not this kind of plant flag leh... I go there meek as a mouse... how to compete? But i still don't understand why those taiwanese want to invest so much on the drink stalls... really don't understand how they can earn money.....
heh heh, juz joking only lah.

Well, I oso almost invested in those drink stalls! Starting from 2 years back, it cost only about 30k RMB 2 take over 1 of them, tat time, the drink stalls were only on 1 side, those on the side on of Yun Nan restaurant & Taiwanese restaurant pop-up only in the recent 1 year.

It was intended 2 b a joint venture 2gether wif several partners, but 1st thing, we were juz 1 step slower, 1 stall was passed from the owner 2 her relative, another was taken by a Taiwanese, juz 1 step ahead of us. Of course, if he let go 2 us immediately, he would've made quite a handsome profit almost instantly, which we bang-balls 4 being juz slower by tat 1 step!!! The other issue is, all of us (intended partners) have our own full-time jobs, ie, lawyers, managers, consultants, etc, wif stable jobs & well-paid salaries, no 1 wanna 2 commit 2 much time overseeing this investment, though it's only 30k at tat time, anyone of us oso can afford it alone.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 26-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, it my first time to bring a friend from Malaysia to Zhuhai, as you know malaysian need Visa to go into China, is there a way to get a Visa while in Macau or at the custom going to Gongbei? How much? Thank you

Btw, thanks to all the bros who help answer my "luggage" question. Have a nice day
Old 26-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Hi beemerman,

Can I knw wat room u took in Jinyu hotel? There seemed to have 3 types of room in this hotel.
-biz room with massage tub
-room with a single big bed
-room with double beds

The room with double beds are cheaper, but will it be funny if call SW in? The biz room is abt twice the rate of the room with double beds. Is it worth juz for the massage tub?

Thanks for ur help.
Actually it would be weird to stay there WITHOUT bring in a girl along with you.... I always take the room with the single big bed. Have no need for the jacuzzi. But some bros love it. So it's up to individual.
Old 26-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i assume that you fly from malaysia straight to zhuhai.forget abt doing visa in macao.the gongbei custom open at 7 30am.

before you reach the gongbei custom counter where you are supposed to stamp your passport, on the right side there is a door leading to 2nd or 3rd floor.takes abt 20 minutes to process RMB 150 but can only remain in zhuhai for 72 hours.opening hours from 7 30 am to 10 pm 365 days a year.

must also depart out from gongbei only.advisable if intend to stay long.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
heh heh, juz joking only lah.

Well, I oso almost invested in those drink stalls! Starting from 2 years back, it cost only about 30k RMB 2 take over 1 of them, tat time, the drink stalls were only on 1 side, those on the side on of Yun Nan restaurant & Taiwanese restaurant pop-up only in the recent 1 year.

It was intended 2 b a joint venture 2gether wif several partners, but 1st thing, we were juz 1 step slower, 1 stall was passed from the owner 2 her relative, another was taken by a Taiwanese, juz 1 step ahead of us. Of course, if he let go 2 us immediately, he would've made quite a handsome profit almost instantly, which we bang-balls 4 being juz slower by tat 1 step!!! The other issue is, all of us (intended partners) have our own full-time jobs, ie, lawyers, managers, consultants, etc, wif stable jobs & well-paid salaries, no 1 wanna 2 commit 2 much time overseeing this investment, though it's only 30k at tat time, anyone of us oso can afford it alone.
Really can earn meh? I was sitting there alone once then i started counting the days earning n cost. Either make a loss or take super long time to cover n earn....
Old 27-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Really can earn meh? I was sitting there alone once then i started counting the days earning n cost. Either make a loss or take super long time to cover n earn....
like I said lor, during tat time, only got the 1 to 2 rows, competition not so stiff, the "market" is not spread 2 so many parties. Now, the "pie" is still about the same size, if not a little more, but the "eaters" are much more, so everyoe gets a smaller slice of the pie!!!

The other strategy is, it's like property speculation. Take over 1 of those stalls (not sure if they oso use tat business 2 apply 4 longer term visa 2 stay in PRC), after some time, sell it at off at a profit. Eg, if u can make 30% profit in a year or even faster, tat's quite a tidy investment profit.

When I was intending 2 invest, the price is about 30k RMB. Last year, some time ard Apr - May, the price is around 60k - 80k oredi! Early this year, if I'm not wrong, I think the price is at least 100k & above!!!

The Taiwanese r oso well-known 2 be 1 of those aggressive property speculators in Shanghai. It's well-known tat Shanghai's property prices is sky high, unbelievable price in PRC! But many SGPeans & Msians hear more of HKers being property speculators, which is oso not wrong!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 28-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beemerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like what bro break78 mentioned, it's more comfortable with a big bed. Forget about the massage baththub, don't seems clean to me when so many had already used it. Just my two cents worth.
Old 29-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually it would be weird to stay there WITHOUT bring in a girl along with you.... I always take the room with the single big bed. Have no need for the jacuzzi. But some bros love it. So it's up to individual.

Thx Break78 and Beemerman for ur help.

For bros who are looking for the number and price of Jinyu or golden Port hotel, there is a website. However, it wasn't updated for a long time and the price is currently about 50 RMB more expensive than the price shown. The online booking is not working either. Here is the site:

Golden Port and Jinyu

Old 02-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, any bro know what time those Travel Agency at the HK - Macau Ferry close?? Cos i reach there midnite, thinking of going there to book a hotel for next day. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
canning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi911 View Post
Hi, any bro know what time those Travel Agency at the HK - Macau Ferry close?? Cos i reach there midnite, thinking of going there to book a hotel for next day. Thank you.
I know that most of them would open at 11am to about 1-2am in the morning. this was the info that i have when i was there about a year ago. maybe this info could have changed
Old 05-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
RockyIV is Cool - loads of Potential

No dis-respect to all bros who contributed to this wonderful thread about zhuhai, but sad to say zhuhai has been overrated.

LHL was a huge let down when we were there last weekend, many SWs as expected and the usual "bring me back" plea by the girls who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.....sadly although many are young, but they simply could not make it in terms of look, even spotted a few with terrible yellow-ish teeth, how to proceed?

As for the cabanas alongside LHL, how should i say...well, the less talk about the better, it's not just one person's opinion here but the 3 bros who travelled together have the same impression. We didn't stop at any cabana for a drink after walking up and down the walking street twice.

Luckily the quality at the KTV gave this trip some hope. The range and quality were impressive at the three KTVs that we visited over 3 nights. However, the services provided by this gals after bringing back to hotel room were still far from satisfactory. BBBJ was rare rather than being standard and the gals would leave at 6am-7am without even giving u a chance for a farewell workout which you had duly paid for in the O/N rate.

So, a summary of zh: don't expect too much in the service department, but u could have better looking gals in KTV/Hotel's MP. We can't be sure about LHL, maybe you will have better luck than us in LHL who knows. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Sorry to hear that you've not gotten the best out of Zhuhai. But if you have been following the reports from last month, we have already talked about raids going on, and the SWs not hanging out at the bars since then. So probably your expectation has been too high.

As for the ktv girls, which ones did you guys went? A leeson from one of the senior bros in Zhuhai was to ask carefully what time do they leave, before you commit. This way, you know what is going to happen rather than expect otherwise.

Hope this trip does not deter you from going to ZH anymore. Anyway, i will be heading to ZH again in early June. Will check out the situation and report as accordingly.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hope this trip does not deter you from going to ZH anymore. Anyway, i will be heading to ZH again in early June. Will check out the situation and report as accordingly.
Follow Veteran break78's advice, you won't go wrong.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1