The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Aiya, small matter la bro... you've pointed out that I might have given wrong information... and that's the right thing to do...

So who's room is to the left of Pat's when facing them?

Cheers
Thanks to the "mysterious" bro who up me. Do leave your nick so I can reciprocate
Thanks Bro, now I feel much better.

You are actually correct, facing Pat, to her left is Ada and to her right is Jennifer. I'm sure you know Ada, right, maybe she was there just to drop by and not work, it is possible, so you were right all along Bro.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Thanks for the upped.
Hey no worries Bro. I upped you 1 point only but it seems you got 2 more so from 15 you go up to 18, well done Bro. Try to acknowledge also the Bro who upped you 2 more points.

I'm just guessing, no offence, but was that you Bro U-Da-Man? Haha!

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
You are actually correct, facing Pat, to her left is Ada and to her right is Jennifer. I'm sure you know Ada, right, maybe she was there just to drop by and not work, it is possible, so you were right all along Bro.

Cheers.
Yes been with Ada before... and yes it was her! Phew, thought I was losing my mind for a second. She had her short dress working clothes on. She looked really really good yesterday. I'd say, Ada is now the second most attractive WL in PT, after Kiko. A small group of guys were outside her room staring and drooling. I so want to rtf her... but no BBBJ.... sigh

Quote:
Old 06-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey no worries Bro. I upped you 1 point only but it seems you got 2 more so from 15 you go up to 18, well done Bro. Try to acknowledge also the Bro who upped you 2 more points.

Cheers!
Yes, actually I wanted to ask, where do you check whom upped your points?

Thanks.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Yes, actually I wanted to ask, where do you check whom upped your points?

Thanks.
Click User CP on your upper left hand corner. A window will open, explore a bit and you will see.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes been with Ada before... and yes it was her! Phew, thought I was losing my mind for a second. She had her short dress working clothes on. She looked really really good yesterday. I'd say, Ada is now the second most attractive WL in PT, after Kiko. A small group of guys were outside her room staring and drooling. I so want to rtf her... but no BBBJ.... sigh
Now It's me getting confused, anyways, can't argue with you Bro. But just one more thing, Ada give BBBJ, Amy don't.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the "mysterious" bro who up me. Do leave your nick so I can reciprocate[/QUOTE]

Upped you 1 humble point on your FR on Moon bro. Got me all in the mood for her
Old 06-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Click User CP on your upper left hand corner. A window will open, explore a bit and you will see.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot. Yes, it was U-Da-Man, thanks U-Da-Man!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Upped you 1 humble point on your FR on Moon bro. Got me all in the mood for her
Do take note Bro that when I last RTF Moon, the only thing she did not give me during our "workout" was frenching.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Do take note Bro that when I last RTF Moon, the only thing she did not give me during our "workout" was frenching.

Cheers.
Thanks bro I'm no frenching fan so that's alright with me. Better get my blood pressure checked before I embark on the mission!

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Thanks bro I'm no frenching fan so that's alright with me. Better get my blood pressure checked before I embark on the mission!

Cheers!
Haha! Nice going Bro, then by all means, go fly to the "Moon"!

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Oh so it's Amy that doesn't BBBJ since moving from house3.... and Ada does BBBJ! But Ada doesn't cim right?

haha I also confused.... then I should have jumped Ada's sexy bones when I saw her!! But then again, the draw of my Moon was too great

Oh, Moon does french. Had good tongue wrestling with her yesterday... try it while you're bonking her, she'll be more receptive

Cheers
PS.
Bro Heil Hitler - sorry can't reciprocate, already up you before!
Bro batboys - no probs, keep up the entertaining contribution
Old 06-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
PS.
Bro U-Da-Man,

Don't sweat it, me just returning favor. Yes, i am aware that you up me b4.

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh so it's Amy that doesn't BBBJ since moving from house3.... and Ada does BBBJ! But Ada doesn't cim right?

haha I also confused.... then I should have jumped Ada's sexy bones when I saw her!! But then again, the draw of my Moon was too great

Oh, Moon does french. Had good tongue wrestling with her yesterday... try it while you're bonking her, she'll be more receptive

Cheers
PS.
Bro batboys - no probs, keep up the entertaining contribution
Yes Bro, no CIM for Ada, no frenching also! Waste isn't it? But there's something in her that makes me coming back. No worries, I'll get to the bottom of it all later, I'll drop by H16 and see her door, or might as well ask the boss, we good friends, the 2 sons.

Thanks for the tip Bro, re: Moon frenching. Because last time she say she don't want tongue wrestling. But then again, before, Vivi don't want 69 and painting but now ok.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

"Oh so it's Amy that doesn't BBBJ since moving from house3.... and Ada does BBBJ! But Ada doesn't cim right?

haha I also confused.... then I should have jumped Ada's sexy bones when I saw her!! But then again, the draw of my Moon was too great." - Bro U-Da-Man

Quote:
Yes Bro, no CIM for Ada, no frenching also! Waste isn't it? But there's something in her that makes me coming back. No worries, I'll get to the bottom of it all later, I'll drop by H16 and see her door, or might as well ask the boss, we good friends, the 2 sons.

Thanks for the tip Bro, re: Moon frenching. Because last time she say she don't want tongue wrestling. But then again, before, Vivi don't want 69 and painting but now ok.

Cheers.
I reached PT 7:55 this evening and went straight to my mission - H16. Posted on Ada's door R10 - are the following dates, 30 April being her last day and 08 June when she is supposed to start work. On Pat's door is the same since they both went off on the same day. I dare ask my friend, the owner's son, sitting by the door of the office, if Ada was working yesterday as a friend have told me, he protested and said she has been long gone already. The auntie inside also said the same, that Ada went off for her leave. Carol of R16 will be back on 25 May. Working in H16 at the back area was Lynn R09, Jennifer R12, and Amy R15. The rest have gone off already. So that's the end of it.

On my way to my target, I dropped by H14 and learned that dear Violet will be back on 09 June.

Yesterday (05 May), Maggie H02R02 sms me that she's back to work. As I was still recovering from a 1 hour session with Ann H072FR01 the day before, I sms back and told her (Maggie) that I was working late and that I will see her tomorrow, which was tonight (06 May).

Reached her door, said hi to the house boss. Maggie was busy so I waited around 5 minutes. Then the door opened and she welcomed me in. Damn, she was cute as ever! Gave her the fee and immediately she took off her clothes. I followed suit and all the while I was groping her. Excuse my behaviour but I really missed her a lot I guess.

We went straight to business: wash, catbath - 9/10, BBBJ - 9/10, ballsuck - 9/10 (a bit longer than before, it was great, licking and sucking), AR - 7/10, 69 - 9/10, painting - 9/10 (she was on all fours, giving me a fantastic view of her soft, beautiful ass), BJ (to put the condom on), and finished her off in doggy (FJ - 9/10).

Overall, a great workout! Probable next targets: Ivy, Super, MJ and Moon.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 06-05-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1