The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Fredredwhite27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Alright peace at last, the dog stopped it's bark already. Can enjoy the fr bros post here now.
Old 25-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on SUPER (H7, R3)

Super (H7, R3) as the name speaks, rise up to its expectation. It is indeed super!!!
As I m writing this FR, my didi marikita liao
Super Shiok, Super hard-working, Super sensual, Super many style, Super value for money, Super accommodating, Super service.

Went to PT on 24 Jan (Sun) @ abt 5 pm, decent crowd. See see look look and saw Super (H7, R3) but the moment I wanted to on her, one bro faster than me, already in the room. Then saw (1st level H7, R6), she was seating on her bed, playing her lap-top. Wah, quite chio and with the lap top look like office gal working in shenton way.
Cannot make up my mind whether to on her or Super. Was thinking when one bro again went into her room. Looks like all the ang pais very good biz and my experience in PT is if you cannot make up your mind fast, they’ll be snapped up very fast.

Waited for Super and finally door opened abt 25 mins (I tink) later. She gave me a friendly smile and I entered her room. Then TCSS abit, asked me waited for very long izzit, makan already or not, said she was previously from GL, the PRCs came and a lot of M’sian WL moved to PT. She said she prefer PT though as the biz is good and bros like us more friendly. However, she claimed there were a few customers asking too much requests like different styles, etc etc but overall she prefers PT…hurray hope the words will spread and more WLs coming to PT so we can have more choices.

All this while, she was washing my didi and asshole, the way she washed already make my didi marikita liao, sensual and her nails occasionally touching my balls wow…

Clean and ask me to lie on bed, started with licking my nipples…right, left and then proceed to licking my shoulder then down the stomach and was about to BBBJ me when I stop her. I m not a BBBJ so she capped me and started her BJ. Her BJ is equally shiok, deep throat and can feel her teeth grindling my shaft in-out, in-out..wow

Then she proceed to my thigh and then knee cap then lick up to my balls and then BJ me again…wow batarhan..super shiok man and all these while, her hands was touching and stroking my nipple and rythmatically using her finger nails to stroke my chest and nipple…oh boy with such sensual caressing of you and looking at her beautiful face…how long can you tarhan. Then she change position and move her cunt to me face and BJ me 69. I taste her pussy cunt and to my surprise, it was sweet and then I also AR her and finger her…she started moaning and I can hear her slurping sound BJing my didi.

She change position and pass me a tissue to clean my fingers and mouth from her cunt juice (super service) and BJ me again facing me and then she ask me to raise my legs and she proceed to AR me while I was lying on the bed, then ask me to go on all-fours. When I’ve turned and was on all-fours, she asked me to lie face flat on her pillow, wow this position is so that her tongue can reach deeper into my ass..wow another super. Can feel her tongue going deep into my ass with tingling and sensual feeling. All this while, her hands was stroking my balls and shaft from behind She then ask me to move inner into the bed, I heard wrongly and thought she asked me to lie down on her bed & started to change position when she said no no move inside…haha embarrassing man…later I realized she wanted to AR me from my side while I m on all fours so that she can AR me, stroke my didi and caress my nipple, and I can also feel her finger nails stroking my asshole … wow so many stunts…super!

Later she ask me to lie down and cowboy me, she insert her cunt slowly into my didi and went all the way in seating on my tummy and started stroking her cunt against my didi…wow damn shiok. Then she asked me if I want to go missionary and we changed position. While on missionary, her look was stunning and as I was pumping, she kissed my lips (not frenching but sensual kissing of my lips which I like).

I off load my soldiers while pumping, kissing her and my hands raba-ing her nana.

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Tits: 32B (nice & natural)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: did not try
BJ: 8/10
CIM: did not try
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: there is a tattoo at her pussy, near the pubic hair area.
Attitude: Super!
RTF: Definitely!!! Super as her names speak!!

I’ll also like to try H7R6
Old 26-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
yes, in H16, after Pat, is Jennifer, followed by Vivi.
I have tried vivi twice... service quite good, you should try. But I always think jennifer is more CFM. Have not try Jennifer yet, because not many good FR about Jennifer. I like her looks, quite CFM, will try one day
Vivi short hair one right? Sorry didnt't notice the R no.

Cheers.
Old 26-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Doublerod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent FR bro,FL square came alive since mid last year if I could recalled when the 1st batch of GL girls relocated there ...girls like ViVi, Inter, MJ and so forth. However heard from the old timer uncles there that FL square gonna be demolish soon with the new urban planning project any time soon, how soon I dnt really know, haiz! There goes another good bonking plc. Have any bros out there have any info abt this and confirm.txs peeps.cheers!
Old 26-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Fredredwhite27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heard some uncles say all the red light districts moving to woodlands. Not sure true anot.
Old 26-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bahmut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows which house has the youngest?
Old 28-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Samster

A short FL on Carol (H7, R11)

I go to PT for quite awhile so thought I might want to start writing some FLs…

Again, the cat50 (my experience so far) always have to wait.

H7 R11 first look at her, decent, not like cfm type…

TCSS abit and again tell me about GL etc etc..one thing I realized is every cat 50 WL their luv making is different. In terms of styles and the way they service you.

One thing for sure (so far my experience) is they will AR and BBBJ without you asking…some may even kiss (1st time visit) or french (if know you well) or even offer 69 (depend on style of WL), that’s the different price, different type of services….一分钱,一分货。 

The action started with catbath and proceeded to BBBJ, again I stopped her & she smile and said blow with cap izzit. She then proceeded to take a cd, inserted into my didi & started BJ me. She then asked me to raise my leg and that’s when I knew she going to AR me liao…AR lasted for sometime and then back to BJ. After a few mins, asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and started BJ me again with her squatting on the floor…
It was stunning to see her BJing me and looking up at me…

BJ lasted for quite awhile and she proceeded to take out the cd ….. I was tinking, wow what she doing…haven done yet leh…then I saw her went to take another cd and put it on my didi and all this while, I’m still sitting at the edge of the bed. She said that after all the BJ, there are friction between her teeth and my didi therefore it is better to change a new cd before FJ.,…wow impressive. She asked me not to move, continue to sit at the edge of the bed and after capping me, cowboy me, facing me (sitting) Wow! Then change position to cowboy me with her back facing me (sitting). Damn shiok man!

Pump for sometime and change position to missionary…

We lock lips and I continue pumping until I cannot tarhan and offload my soldiers into her cunt (with cd)…I have a weak spots on my lips man…tend to cum if done combo (FJ and frenching)..damn it got to do away with combo next time…hehehehehe 

Face: 7/10 (decent not those cfm look)
Body: 6.5/10
Tits: 34B (nice & quite full)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: did not try
BJ: 8/10
CIM: did not try
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: accomodating
RTF: Yes but will try other first.
Old 28-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went there during lunch hour wanted to look for H10R1A. She's the heavy type, like H7's Ann. Anyway the guy walking in front of me got in. So I turned my attention to the neighbour, I think R2. Face quite the PRC look. But I thought check out H12 first.

H12R06 as lights on room closed. Nevermind, check out Lee Wen in H14. Damn, forgot the R no. I noticed a petite long curly hair lady, cannot remember which H (either 12 or 14) but the R no is 7. Quite the jiejie-ILF type. She always hang around and talk to her neighnours one lah.

Also a busty ba-bah quite young wearing a light green gown walking up and down the aisle face black black (maybe can't find the groom) in either H12 or 14. Anybody can provide a lead too?

Pop by H7 and I thought R6's bears a close resemblence to R11's. Maybe eyes playing tricks.

My time's almost up and went back H10. Rina's still closed. Her neighbour also closed. Well, try the neighbour's neighbour lor, R3 and here are the ratings;

H10R03
Looks - 3.5/10 (aunty cannot compare to syt right?)
Small build A cup
BJ (cap) - 5/10
No frenching, no AR
Bother to chit-chat, good attitude
Cow girl, missionary (when I thrust harder deeper, she also ah ah louder) - 7/10
Not time watcher (but I was)
Damage - $30
RTF - Yes. It is like sometimes cold storage cannot get what you want and shop and save has what you want.

Cheers.
Old 29-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fornicator mia ?? never see him post miss his FR at least with his FR i can look forward to who to bonk on my next visit
Old 29-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bangtocock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
guys

can anyone give FR on cat 20 and 30 WLs?

I see only CAT 50s which i can't afford..
Old 29-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
bro fornicator mia ?? never see him post miss his FR at least with his FR i can look forward to who to bonk on my next visit
Hi Bro kain78, and to all Bros, sorry for I was busy with work, this is what I can contribute for now.

When : Thursday (last week)
Name : Kiko
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : 0/10
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 6/10
69 : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 - Missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

When : Last Monday
Name : Moon
Looks : 7/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 - Cowgirl, Doggy

When : Last Wednesday
Name : Maggie
Looks : 7/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 - Doggy

Additional info, going back for CNY :

Jennifer H16R12 : 03 Feb
Moon H16R17 : 10 Feb
Maggie H02R02 : 11 Feb

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers Bros!
Old 29-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 15
pussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant futurepussyworm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredredwhite27 View Post
Heard some uncles say all the red light districts moving to woodlands. Not sure true anot.
You mean all, including GL, KS, and banana Leg? Then all southern SG is for the IR, no other fun lai

But think from the Govnt point, the IR brings more revenues and Incomes for them. For Chengers like us, red light brings more fun for us
Old 30-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

chance upon Super (H7 R3) lookalike ...so thought like to share with bro...

the lady pic at "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" forum resembles her..

just me 2 cents worth...cheers
Old 30-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeda View Post
chance upon Super (H7 R3) lookalike ...so thought like to share with bro...

the lady pic at "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" forum resembles her..

just me 2 cents worth...cheers
Haha..yah, maybe side view lah.

Cheers.
Old 30-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=havana;4502719]H16R14,Ivy

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 6.5/10 (Small (*)(*))
Catbath - 8/10
AR - 8/10
BbbJ - 7.5/10 (within than 10 mins)
FJ - 8/10 (tight)
Attitude - 9/10
GFE - 7.5/10
RTF - Yes..but I have a long list to try

Overall comment - Service wise was good. She is friendly and good attitude. But not recommend for ( * )( * ) lover
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1