The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
She is Master Masseuse PRC A, whom I shared on Mar 26 :
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=23184939&postcount=252

Thanks for affirming that she gives excellent massage.
Had a session with Master Masseuse A last week and I must say it was Amazing!

Looks: 8/10 she is not a syt but she is definitely sweet and pleasant to look at, maybe in her 30s?
Body: 9/10 she is slim with meat in the right places, she may be petite but she is damm strong
Massage: 10/10 like I said she is damm strong and she knows where to press to get rid of my knots, I was practically squirming and groaning from her massage, if you like hard and effective treatment no need to look elsewhere
After-care treatment: 10/10 lets just say her hands are magic and her light touches had me very nearly exploding, she is very gentle and nice to fondle

RTM: Definitely!

PS: I have tagged the one who share A's contact with you, DONT ASK ME for the contact, recently I see a lot of newbies just asking for contacts in the thread without much contributions. Not say I am damm Good or wat but newbies need to learn that we have all had to do our own leg work so dont expect to be spoon fed info. Some times if you experience the lousy service, you can read and tell if the girl is good or bad, so go and get some experience it will do you and all of us some good
Old 23-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm contact bro. Tia

Quote:
Could not find an appropriate thread, and starting new threads will always get deleted.

Last night rb.gy , I went to explore the East (between Lavender and Aljunied).
Uncovered /ijqpt1 another master masseuse : PRC A @ East.
Pleasant looking lady in her 30s with nice figure.
Excellent full body oil massage at very reasonable pricing, and Happy experience is provided.
Common shower is available.

I ended up extending my time to 2 hours
Will add her to my list of master masseuses (just started compiling the list).
Life is good. Go explore.
Old 23-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could not find an appropriate thread, and starting new threads will always get deleted.

Excellent full body oil massage at very reasonable pricing, and Happy experience is provided.

PM u liao bro & care to share 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 25-04-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Here's a short but powerful feedback from a Bro,
who visited Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ East yesterday (April 24th) :

"Woah Uncle. her massage skill is as skillful as May. She turned every stone she saw."

The May here, refers to Master Masseuse May @ Geylang Serai.
For those who have tried May, you will know how good she is.
A**** is as good in giving excellent massage, plus she is superb in JG, HDLY, and finishing off with basic Happy ending.
Old 25-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please share the contact. TIA.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 26-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
javasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I visited one at AMK recently. Good massage by a quite nice looking and slim PRC in her early 30s I think. She only offers good clean massage and does not offer specials.
1Berry per hour. PM me for details.

Thank you bro for your PM. Here is a little FR. Just managed to visit this and attended by this slim PRC. Her strength is quite powerful despite her slim size. Totally clean curtain joint. Her station is nearest to the door. Massage i would rate 8/10. Relaxing and enjoyable. Good for those who are in need of real massage. No special offered. Those who are interested, please PM PeePeeBoyinSG bro.
Old 26-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

just visited one tcm or rather curtain joint at little india area where there is a famous clinic for work permit holder to do their x rays...walked in and they assigned me a ml randomly..
FR:
Name: Mei
Massage: 7/10
looks: 6.5/10 (won't reject)
body: small size
special : na
Ask her to do more pressing at the legs and she giggled, I thought she got the hints but never come close to the shaft or balls...left a little time to turn over...thought maybe got chance but never pop gq..only looked at me and smile shyly...decided to make the first move, hand went for her waist, no rejection...then went to stroke her thigh, also no rejection, hold her hand and bring to my little bro...rejection..she didnt even wait for tips..just went out and wait at the counter...managed to smack lightly on her butt when leaving
Old 26-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=spotty0303;23266168]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Thanks to bro spotty0303 for the contact.

Solid experience masseurs are hard to find.
Usually their looks are average and if they good looking and with teasing they tend to expect higher tips. If tips are not up to their expectations the massage std and gfe will drop for subsequent visits. They are usually quite popular and many supporters. This was what I experienced so far.
Haha Axxxx looks is also not my type but for good hard massage I am ok with her.

Well said! Yes fully agree, solid good masseurs not easy to come by, if bro go for the syt looks and big boobs, then this is not the right place. Although there is one younger masseur there, but not sure her name….. All pms replied.
Hi bro can share? Kam xia
Old 26-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I got a ctc which is pretty famous, many bros know so I just want to share la.

pros: she cracks the back and neck, offer cupping and guasha for free, $58 per entry, renovated shop, near parking and mrt (east side), hardworking and can chat well, for slim milf lover, she smells nice and got long hair and long legs

cons: nothing more than vanilla service, not for boobs lover.

what i like is she can do early sessions like 9am and late sessions like 2am..good for those like me who work shift and need a place to relax and a quick release.
Bro PLS share 🙏🙏🙏
Old 26-04-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visited Master Masseuse A @ East again last night, had a 2.5 hour session, and relieved all my body aches.
The chemistry during this repeat visit got much better, and I left the joint a Happy man as usual.

Understand that some Bros here had visited her over the past few days, so do step forward to share your experiences.
Can pm ctc many thanks
Old 27-04-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblock View Post
Can pm ctc many thanks
PM rb.gy done.
Yesterday /ijqpt1 , I visited Master Masseuse A @ Lavender again.
Had a 3 hour session because I was having body aches after a week's hard work in the office.
She thoroughly worked through my entire body, and the HDLY, JG was great. We chatted a lot too.
Old 27-04-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

"Woah Uncle. her massage skill is as skillful as May. She turned every stone she saw."

A**** is as good in giving excellent massage, plus she is superb in JG, HDLY, and finishing off with basic Happy ending.
can share contact of May?
Old 28-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Tuina TCM

thanks for the intro

Quote:

Old 28-04-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro can share ctc n dmg. Tks
Old 28-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://mothership.sg/2024/04/bos-fi...ical-benefits/

For those guys who file an employee benefit claim for tcm, be careful moving ahead.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1