The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wish4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Hi to all Bro,

I have posted the same in the Shenzhen Info Needed thread.

Just to relate what happen to me this evening while out shopping in Dongmen Shopping Area.

I was just stepping out of the DVD shop in Dongmen when this old lady ask me whether want to buy DVD at 5 rmb. I thought why not since the shop quoted me 10 rmb.

Then she bought me to a sitting area to meet a man with a file showing the movies titles with pictures asking me to choose. After choosing, she then brought to the park to wait for the man.

I was getting apprehensive and kept reminding myself that if they brought me to a room, no way I am getting inside.

Just then, the man came back and brought me to a building inside and show me the DVD, I had actually prepare 20 rmb to give to him, a lady appear, took a look at my 2 10 rmb and says she cannot accept them as there is a cut in the corner and asking me whether do I have any more notes.
I put out more 10 rmb and she kept saying cannot accept, then ask me whether have any 50 rmb, I check and pull out my 100 rmb and pass it to her, then she says cannot accept as it is new and that they are in black market, cannot use it, return back to me and ask me any old 100 rmb, I pull out another piece, same thing happens for 3 times. They kept pressuring me asking for more, told them no more, then ask me how about the money in my wallet. At this time, I was getting frustrated and apprehensive. I told them in a loud voice that I have no more and my wallet is in the hotel. I also tell them that if they do not want my money, I will give them back the DVD and return my money.

At which, they stop and never mind, took one of my old 10 rmb and 2 of the 5rmb, the man says he will walk me out. After which I happen to go into one the shop selling Chinese cookies and bought 4 boxes totalling 100 rmb. The cashier took my note, check and says something not right about my notes and ask me if I have any, I took out the remaining 3 100 rmb and the cashier says it all fakes. I was stunned and she ask me whether I have bought anything and was given this as changes. I says no and proceed to pay her taking the money from my wallet. After I walk out, it suddenly dawned on me that I was conned during my buying of the DVD.

After that , my mood is all gone and I feel that I should warn all the bros who whether they go shopping or doing other things, do not anyhow go with anyone to buy just because it cheap.

I will take this as lesson learnt and also apologise if I write too long as I feel that I need to let it out of my chest.

P.S. I hope those mxxxerfxxxker burn in hell.
Old 28-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish4sex View Post
Hi to all Bro,

I have posted the same in the Shenzhen Info Needed thread.

Just to relate what happen to me this evening while out shopping in Dongmen Shopping Area.

I was just stepping out of the DVD shop in Dongmen when this old lady ask me whether want to buy DVD at 5 rmb. I thought why not since the shop quoted me 10 rmb.

I will take this as lesson learnt and also apologise if I write too long as I feel that I need to let it out of my chest.

P.S. I hope those mxxxerfxxxker burn in hell.
Dear Brother,

This is a trick that they have used on foreigners for many years and in many parts of China. Usually, when we use a big note to pay for something, even to pay for taxi drivers, we make a mark on the notes. When they return to us, we would check for the mark.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am sure we will more careful next time.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Any bros. got any idea how to tell the difference between the fakes and real?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

First of all, the 100 on the bottom left changes from green to blue if you tip it over at an angle. The other is that the left shoulder of Mr Mao should be rough.

Thirdly, if it starts with HD09 or HD90 I forgotten which, it got a high chance of being fake.

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 28-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

too bad to hear that , bro wish4sex

this is one of the live magic show infront of u
Old 28-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
too bad to hear that , bro wish4sex

this is one of the live magic show infront of u
How are you KING kekekekekeke
Old 28-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

OP.

Thank you for your thread. I am sorry you had to experience it, but glad you were thoughtful enough to let us know about it

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 29-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Any bros. got any idea how to tell the difference between the fakes and real?
u can read abt it in this thread .... with pictures too ....
Fake rmb
Old 30-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank View Post
First of all, the 100 on the bottom left changes from green to blue if you tip it over at an angle. The other is that the left shoulder of Mr Mao should be rough.

Thirdly, if it starts with HD09 or HD90 I forgotten which, it got a high chance of being fake.
yup.. the ink for the "100"sign is different.. and if someone can formulate out there ink .. hahha.. he/she will be a multi-million air .. coz.. it is not only used in RMB.. it is also used in USD.. .. ... kopi tok with ink-chemist in the ex-place that i work.. .. even they got problem formulating it..

other security feature is chicken-feet to make
Old 30-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
yup.. the ink for the "100"sign is different.. and if someone can formulate out there ink .. hahha.. he/she will be a multi-million air .. coz.. it is not only used in RMB.. it is also used in USD.. .. ... kopi tok with ink-chemist in the ex-place that i work.. .. even they got problem formulating it..

other security feature is chicken-feet to make

Ya, talking abt currency problems. What I heard is that the person making these fake RMB is someone very high up in the communist party itself. That is why they are holding back on arrest and stopping the print.

Really wish for Zhu Rong Ji to make a come back. He will fire all of them. Worth my repect. Make 1000 coffins this round. 1 for himself. 999 for the rest of the corrupt officals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Ya, talking abt currency problems. What I heard is that the person making these fake RMB is someone very high up in the communist party itself. That is why they are holding back on arrest and stopping the print.

Really wish for Zhu Rong Ji to make a come back. He will fire all of them. Worth my repect. Make 1000 coffins this round. 1 for himself. 999 for the rest of the corrupt officals.
If you look at China's communist history since the Mao days. They try to use non violent methods to resolve conflicts. Till now I think it's still like this. Eg. Taiwan independence issue. Urh with the exeception of using the Red Guards by Mao to kill millions of opponents. Haha.

Criminals in China are hardcore. Unless PRC goverment follow suit with the Mexican police death squads. Maybe things will change. Thailand's ex-Prime Minister Thaksin used that against the drug dealers in Thailand. Now drugs are not so easily available as compared to the past. I say bring back the Mao's death squads.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

for all bros ... DO NOT BE COMPLACENT ....
CARELESS AND YOU WILL BE CASHLESS

Old 03-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

Old 03-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!

Are these photos for real?

Looks like some are, some are not.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Criminals in China are hardcore. Unless PRC goverment follow suit with the Mexican police death squads. Maybe things will change. Thailand's ex-Prime Minister Thaksin used that against the drug dealers in Thailand. Now drugs are not so easily available as compared to the past. I say bring back the Mao's death squads.
back to think about it, Thaksin did the mistake of getting the muslims into trucks and killed them accidentally. That was the start of his downfall.

These Chinese are fearless. Like the Viets in USA or Aust, they have nothing to lose, but their lives only. Death Squads may not be a solution.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1