The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
So sexciting, read also steam
Old 21-01-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tentage up
Old 21-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, more please!
Old 21-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
palmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpalmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoying this story, camping for more udpates..
Old 21-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yvonne and I had a shower together as we were sticky and since we were already inside the toilet. Yvonne wanted to rest after the shower as she was tired after the sex . So Yvonne went into my room to rest ...

Back to the living room , Ken and Grace was already getting into action while Amanda was just resting on the sofa .

H88: Hey you ok ?
A: Just tired ...
H88: Come ...Lye flat on the sofa ...Let me give you a massage...

I was giving the Back Rub from her Collar Bone, I was trying my best to give her a good back rub to into her good books while I also took the chance to feel her up as well. I was rubbing her shoulder using what strength that was left of me because the alcohol and previous thrust were making my body burning and like ‘nua nua’ like this. I was massaging her from her shoulder down to her lower back

As I was massaging Amanda I felt a little turn on by it despite having already came once.

As I was running my hands down her body not skipping her cute round ass .So I went ahead and give her some rubs on her thighs and also her calf area. From where I was sitting I could see her nice panties because she her dress was short and she was lying down. Her panties was a bright Pink in colour nothing special looking like those very thin and silky material kind. As I time goes by my small Massages turn into small little tickles and Caresses along her legs. Amanda’s leg were those nice slim slender legs.

As I was caressing Amanda I realized that she was responding to my touch by twirling and making slight turn to the left and right and she was also making very slight noise of pleasure. At this moment I was I was getting more daring I was feeling up from her calf to her thigh area and I was feeling her nice skin. I move toward her pussy and her I could feel that dampeness of her panties and I was thinking to myself this is one horny girl. Maybe it could be the alcohol that is acting up that making her so horny. I was now rubbing her Clit area I could feel that my finger were getting a little wet even from outside her panties. I was enjoying the every single moment of what was happening to me right now.

As I move in those circular motion trying my best to turn Amanda on. I could feel that it was working as her small noise of Pleasure was turning to soft moan and a signal for me to move on and to be more daring. I moved her Panties to the side now I could feel the fullness of her wet pussy and those juice were dripping down around my hand. I thought to myself she is one really horny girl because I have yet to even start to finger her yet.

At this point of time, I rounded my fingers around her pussy (which was a little Hairy compare to those who were nicely trimmed.) As her juices were being trickled down my hand I decided find my way to finger (Slowly inch, cm by cm closer to the gap of her hole.) Since I am not sure weather she is open type to the idea or else i might be in trouble. So I test water literally testing pussy water (lolx). As I slowly tunnel my Middle Finger into her pussy her moans were getting louder and louder by my motion from the in-out, in-out. Amanda was super a very very wet one compare to my other previous partners that I ever had . Amanda’s juices just keep coming and coming.

As I was moving my finger inside her I could hear her moans were getting a little louder as time goes by. I was in an awkward position kneeling on the floor while fingering her. Since my other Hands was free I was roaming around her tone tummy area and I slipped my hand underneath her Dress touching her nice smooth skin right now. As I was roaming, I roam upwards I could feel the slightly cold skin touching my hand. Moving towards her boobs the feeling was so good.

As I roam upwards.. I felt her nice big rack while were at least a good DD cup at least or maybe it might be a bigger cup size like a F Cup. I move slowly and test water as I go as I did not know if she was up to my advances. As I slowly move up I try to put my palm beneath those huge tits as they were press on the sofa as she was lying face flat. I tried to cup her huge tits and I realized that one of my hands could not even cup her huge Breast. One Hard Squeeze and I could feel the softness and tenderness of her huge breast they were like some big cushion of pillow but surely to the pleasure of man.

Her Bra size was really huge and as I grope her boobs I tried my best to move in and wanted to touch her nipples. But it seems impossible as she was lying flat face down. I was still fingering her in slow motion in and out with one finger hearing her soft moans. I then whisper into her ears.

H88: Soo how? feel good??

A:** Silence no reply as she turn her head towards me and looked and me. I could hear her breathing as she was really close to me right now.

I looked back at her and she closed her eyes enjoying the moment of me pushing my finger into her with a good strength with every drive of my finger into her Pussy. I then lowered my head toward her lips (even though I was in an uncomfortable position) I planted my lips on her lips and I stick my tongue into her mouth and she responded by twirling her tongue into my mouth and we locked into a French kiss.. As time goes by I was getting more and more daring as Amanda was slowly opening up to me.

As we were kissing Amanda flip herself over now front facing me. I was fingering her as I French her I was moving my fingers faster and faster. I then used 2 fingers to finger her snatch right now. She was watering my finger and my whole palm and it just turned me very on. I was getting so hard by now you can see the bugle in my pants. She then uses her free hand and reached out to my cock started to rubbed my dick from outside my shorts and that to me feel so heavenly. As I pumped her with my finger faster and faster I could hear her breathing becoming heavier and heavier and she was moaning a little louder.

Suddenly she pulled me over using her free hands around my neck closer to her face and she broke the kissing motion and said in my ears.

A: I am Cummmmming…. Ahhhh Awwhahah!!

When all these were happening I could feel the grip of Amanda’s pussy from within as she gripped my fingers when she was cumming and just increased my speed even more and more and I could feel the free flow of juices gushing out all over my palm and this time over my hands as well. I could even see her squirting cum , wetting the sofa as well.

Amanda collapsed into the sofa heaving a big sound of shiokness showing me that she enjoyed every single bit of my fingering. Her hands were still all over my dick and she was still caressing it while she closed her eyes and savouring the moment of her cumming. She then open her eyes and looked at me in the strangest looking manner that I could never describe in words. She sat upright on the sofa allowing me to sit right beside her right now. My hard on was still hard as ever even having cummed once already . I sat beside Amanda on the sofa with my hard on still raging on in my pants she could clearly see my hard dick in my pants.

Amanda turn and look at me at the same time she continue rubbing my pants and feeling the hard dick that I have in my pants. I put my hands over on her shoulder and *sayang her hands and bring her closer to me.

At this point of time we lock ourselves in a deep passionate kiss once again. I move to kiss her neck and she was giving those soft moans again.

Lusts were creeping in and emotion were on the rise and soon the Small head was thinking of the big Head. I could not stop licking and Kissing her neck although I can still remember quite clearly the initial few lick were a little salty from the sweat but soon I cannot be bother by it because the horniess was too overwhelming.

Amanda then took the initiative to take down my shorts. I assisted her by using one of my free hand to help her. pulling my shorts down. It was half down my ass and my dick was in full mast now in open and all my pre cum was quite a bit right now.

A: Wow haven do anything you already so wet ah **teasingly

H88: You also very wet before I touch you what…

Amanda was blushing away but quickly burying her face between my legs.

As she started to lick the tip of my dick I could feel the sensation of the nice little tingling sensation. Amanda was a real teaser she knows how to tease a man as she does not dive straight away into the blowing action.

I was playing with Amanda’s Hair as she was licking and teasing me as she was licking I could now see her nice tits making a very deep valley, making a nice cleavage from the top of her dress. I Enter my hand from the top of her Dress. As soon as my hands touched her boobs i could feel how freshy, soft and tender it was. Now I have a chance to enter into her cupped bra and feel those Nipples. I was moving in from the top of the bra I was using my fingers to push her flesh upwards so that I can move towards her nipples. Finally I felt her nipples they were quite tiny compare to her boobs size. I twist her nipples hoping to arouse her further .

Amanda was working down my nice shaft and sucking my dick every suck she make really make me harder by the moment her suction was just nice and the best part was that she know how to use the smooth parts of her mouth to suck me without letting her teeth touch my dick and it was feeling so good that I was almost cumming. I was wondering how much longer can I hold on before I cum. I wanted to hold on as I wanted more action . The Strange thing is that I should not be cumming so fast having already cummed once and normally when I drink quite a bit I would be able to last longer than usual .

However i was too turn on by the whole situation. This goes to show how skilful Amanda was with my equipment.

Amanda was sucking and sucking and I was playing with her one side of her boobs and I was enjoying every single moment at this time, she took my dick out of her mouth and she started to lick my balls. She lick and suck one of my balls. It was a little painful as she suck pretty hard

H88: Ouch ! Go easy ...

So Amanda just carry on licking my ball . Amanda really know what she is doing she does give a very good lick around the balls She know how to use her tongue and the wetness of her mouth to move around your balls and arouse you even further she was turning me on and making my pre-cum more and more.

Amanda finally came up from my dick and she quickly planted a kiss on my lips and we were deeply kissing once more. And I slipped both my hands beneath her Dress and I move behind her back and unclipped her bra. Now as I could fully cupped her breast and feel how big it was. It was huge I could only cupped her breast with both hands and there were still spacing left.

I was using both my hands and cupping and twisting her nipples with it.

At the same time ,Amanda was stroking my dick with her hands and I could not help and quickly broke the kissing connection and I use my mouth to plant it on her breast and her nipples. Her moans were quickly heard as she clearly enjoy those licks and suction from my mouth. I feed on those F Cup breast hungrily, like a kid that has not be fed in the last ten days. Right now I quite sure it was a F cup breast.

Amanda’s Stroking was getting faster and faster and she does know how to give a good handjob to a guy and she was making me wanted to cum every single moment she was stroking the dick of mine (I tried to divert my thoughts to some where else to prevent myself from cumming, I sure some of you bros know what I mean). I decide to give her the signal that I wanted to have her Bra and her Dress off. She assisted and using both her hands she took off her Bra and her dress ... letting her Breast Bounce in front of me and I could see the beautiful gorgeous boobs in full view in front of me.

H88: Nice Racks!
***Big Breast is always nice looking to me!

Amanda pulled down her panties and I saw that her panties was really wet with all her juices by now. She Position herself on top of me and she use her hands to position my dick directly on top of her pussy she slowly motion her nice round ass and inserted my dick into her pussy.

I have clearly forgotten about putting on a condom thus I could feel how wet Amanda’s pussy was because there was no resistant whatsoever and I was in smoothly and her juices were starting to flow onto my inner thighs and those wet semi sticky juices were turning me on and making me a hard raging horny man by now. She was riding me in a different way than other girl she was moving forward and backwards instead of up and down. She does with ease because has an extremely wet pussy.

Amanda was moaning quite loud right now.

Her cute round ass were making the piak piak sound and it was quite loud.

A: Ohhh Yess! Awhaaaa! you are making me feel good.

H88: Dun Stop I am feeling really good now. “Giving out soft manly moans”.

As we carry on matching our movement with each other. We were moaning in pleasure.

Having such nice pair of rack so close from my eyes,I just love the look of those huge tits have slight bounces as Amanda moves forward and backward.

Amanda’s love juice kept on Pouring and dripping onto my thighs making her movement forward and backward much more easy as there are much less fiction within her ass and my thighs. She is really good at riding. During the whole time my dick was raging hard like a rock while I was squeezing her tits feeling up those nice big boobs. They were very fleshy . I used my hand to lift up her nice tits gently squeeze it with my palm as I use my finger to please her by teasing and pinching her gently yet trying to electrify her and making her horny.

As Amanda was rocking and riding me and it was making me wanting to cum so badly. But I told myself that I need to hold out for more action. I Signal that I want to change the position we were in

H88: get up
and I quickly position myself behind her as she bends forward showing me her nice round ass.

I move behind Amanda . I slowly inserted my dick behind her and started to pump her slowly with a nice momentum. At this moment I could feel that she also let her feeling bring her to another level of pleasure. As I pump Amanda from behind she was moaning quite loudly (she is really a loud one)

Amanda other hands were supporting herself on the handle of the sofa crouch that we were just sitting on. I Carry on to hold her waistline and Pump her from behind. As I pump her I still could feel her juice dripping upon my inner thighs as I bang her the sound of our actions were getting louder

Piak! Piak! Piak!

The sound were making me more and more horny as I never fuck a girl who as wet as Amanda.

As I was banging Amanda from behind I had the wildest though as I always wanted to be tits fuck and cum unto a nice pair of Racks and right in front of me is a nice pair of racks.

All these Thoughts of being able to bang those gorgeous huge racks just make me harder by the moment and I bet Amanda could feel the hardness inside me.

As I pump Amanda from behind, she used one of her hand to firmly gripping my hand that was on her waist showing her pleasure that she was enjoying from my every single pump.

Suddenly I could feel the same gripping feeling in her pussy and I slowed my motions down because her grip almost make me cum at that moment. She spoked in a very soft voice.

A: Please dun stop! Dun Stop! I am Cumming… I still cumming Dun stop ok!

I slowed my motions of the pumping to prevent myself from cumming but I put on the emphasis on each thrust I was giving Amanda . Making each thrust stronger and stronger till I could feel that she cummed finish, her pussy has this unique grip that she has over my dick, It loosen up as she cummed finished and when she is cumming it would grip my dick for her dear life.

Amanda move forward letting my dick out and she stumble by slowly walking towards the sofa and sat down relaxing herself onto the sofa naked.

A: Wow! So strong ah still have cum huh?

H88: ya lo still need your help in helping me cum ma. *Whisper* you know how to make me cum with your tits ma.

A: Ok lo. But I am not sure I am good at it or not. But why you guys love this so much. As my ex want me to do this as well.

**As we were having soft chat with me. Amanda slowly move from her sitting position to lie herself onto the sofa. She was lying face facing me and I could see her nice big tits that were a little too huge that it was falling to both side now.

Amanda was now using both her hands to cupped her nice F cupper together forming a deep deep valley. I was standing there with a huge huge Hard on raring to go. I quickly move to be sitted right on top of her. I guided my prick to be between her tits.

Amanda does really know how to cup her tits firmly without letting my dick slip out of the way while I was gently moving forward and backward with ease with the help of her love juices that was still all over my hard dick still. I was already at the verge of cumming so with a couple of stroke in between her nice nice tits I could not help and quickly stand up and erupted onto her tits. As I was spraying aways my cum on her tits she stand up and gave me a big Slap on my chest

A: WEI! Why did you do that? Now you have dirty my body lo.

2 Shots down , What’s next ? ... ....
Old 21-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear all ,Can I continue soon or am I going to fast ?

Was actually planning for a 2-3 more updates by tonight, closing chapter with this part and my upcoming 3rd GFs
Old 21-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait bro.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

I could see that Ken and Grace has already finish their business and finish washing up .. They were walking and stumbling across towards us from the toilet. They were not walking straight as well as I could see that they have reached the limit and must be really high.

As I turn around, I saw the lazy Amanda was getting comfy on the sofa just using her Dress to cover her important parts (and Pretending that nothing happened)

Grace was giggling non stop while taking tiny steps towards us. Ken Gave me the look as if he just scored a goal in a soccer game but from his eyes I could tell he too was a little high from the drinks too.

Now I was feeling really sleepy from all the action that I just had plus all the alcohol that is running in my system just makes me want to collapse on the ground and have a good good sleep. Ken has manage to make his way to the single seat sofa and sat down and making himself comfortable in the sofa. I could see he was knocking out soon as well. I also rested myself half naked on the single sofa as well closing my eyes relaxing.

The Next thing I knew Grace stumble and fell into my half naked body. I was startled by the initial knock from her because I was already falling asleep. Grace was still awake and she was like in a dazed from the alcohol. I thought she was going fall asleep on my shoulder. At this time I could hear little giggles from Amanda . As she laying there naked just being covered only from her dress as a mini Blanket. My hands were around Grace Waist by now as I was trying to support her and not let her slip down to the floor. But as my hands were holding her waist I realised how slim and slender and sexy her waist was. I realized that she might not have the boobs but her curves were surely there and that turned me on a little.

I suddenly felt a wet wet feeling on my face and I opened my eyes a little only to find that Grace was licking my face as she was trying to find my lips. This time my eyes were wide open and horny rage was rushing all over me. I quickly found Grace Lips and we were kissing with lots of Tongue action. I am telling you this girl was a tongue fighter as she was aggressively tongue kissing me non stop. I could not help but start groping her from her long really slim legs caressing and touching her. Grace was a sport women and her slightly muscular and well toned legs were turning me very on. It was very smooth and well maintain. She was responded by kissing me more furiously and more intensely she was really close to me. I could feel up her whole body against mine but what turn me on was that I was with a girl of a different race, this was the first time something like happen to me. Her slight dark skin really turn me on so much that I was hard again even from all action I had early.

Unknowing what is going on around me because all these while I was so intensely kissing and groping Grace that I did not know. As I tried to peek around my surrounding I saw from the corner of my eye that Amanda was actually teasing Ken with her Tongue around Ken’s Huge member. I almost choke from what I saw and the shock I was getting, almost coming to a stop of Grace Kisses. But I could not see much as Grace was pulling my head back and still tongue fighting me still. I wondering in my mind if she know what the fuck is she doing. But anyway I do not give a shit as I could not believe what is happening to me. I continued to caress her nice long legs trying my best to move her shorts side ways so that I can tease and finger her pussy. But I did not manage to do so as her shorts were really skin tight fitted her very nicely ass and legs and it did not allow me any space to go in from the angle that she was sitting/leaning on my lap. So I decided to move up her nice Dress that she was wearing and make my way through her bra.

So I fondle my way through and started to play with Grace’s nipples although she may look quite flat but as I cup her breast I think from my experience she does have a small Cup ‘B’ well I stand correct now because I always thought she was a A cupper.

I was using my index finger and my thumb to tease her nipples gently yet using a little force at times to make her feel good. Every time I use a little force to squeeze those nipples I could hear Grace moaning softly closely to my ear and I could see she was enjoying every single touch.

This time I change my hands position and tried to slide my hand through the top of her Dress and I manage to get it in. I went through her panties from the top I wanted to finger her to make her feel good and get her into the mood. But she was getting high by the moment and I know she is feeling really good already. To my surprise her pussy was well shaved and the touch of her hairless pussy just turn me on. As I rubbed her pussy at her Clit area I could feel the softness of her pussy lips and she is already wet by now. Although she was not as wet as Amanda , I started to being my conquest of that nice smooth hairless pussy, she reacted by starting to shift her attention from my lips and start licking my ear. By this time even though my tired dick was starting to be stand at full attention once again. It was getting really hard so hard that I could feel a little numbness in my dick, it was feeling a little sore also from all the action that it got from Yvonne and Amanda

My finger were rubbing Grace’s pussy in a circular motion and from time to time I would put the tip of my middle finger into her. She was really wet by now as i was now fingering her with my middle finger and starting to move in and out. I will be very cunning about putting just my tip of my finger in, instead of the whole finger, just to tease her and this make her even higher and wanting more. With every motion of my finger moving in and out I would then speed up the momentum of my fingers, around the tip, with one sudden motion I stick my whole finger into her pussy and Sharmila responded by giving a much louder moan.

Grace is now licking from my ear to my neck. I had to stop rubbing and fingering her as she stand up to assist me in taking out my shorts. As soon as my shorts were off I sat back down onto the sofa, where we were. Grace was still very tipsy and her motions were a little clumsy and stumbling all over me. She wanted to kiss me once again as I could see that she was trying to find my lips once again. I used my hands to guide her head towards my dick, at first there were some resistant (very little). A couple of seconds pass and the next thing I know she was sucking me gently but her dick sucking skills were really amateur compare to all the Blowjobi had .As she just straight away dive into the actually sucking of my dick she did not lick me or whatsoever and her sucking were slightly painful as there were some moments where her teeth were upon my dick while she was sucking.

As Grace was there sucking me. Though her sucking did not turn me but the view from the top where I was sitting with her resting on the floor and giving me heads was really turning us on. The way her semi tied messy hair running down her pretty gorgeous face just turn me on. I was looking at her while she was sucking my dick with little force but the suction was good the only thing is that I can feel her teeth from time to time. I looked up and I saw Ken giving me the Thumbs up sign, while I gave him the ‘ok sign’ he was clearly enjoying what was going on. I saw Amanda was licking him all over his bare naked chest right now. Amanda was naked while partially kneeing down leaning her huge tits on Ken’s Thighs while she was licking him all over. Lucky for him I did not get the same treatment. But Ken was quite a hunk and he has really well toned and tan body was a really attraction to girls now that we all also know he has a well endowed member as well.

I could now see that Ken was also passing out from the alcohol or he was passing out from the mere Pleasure that he is receiving from Amanda .I believe both effects were really taking its toll on him. But well his dick was really hard and I was like watching a real live porn show here man. But I cared more for the action of myself then.

Suddenly I felt that the motion of my cock being sucked was slowing down or not even moving at all when I realized that Grace was falling asleep. I jolted from the sofa and this wake Grace from her half sleeping states. I put myself forward and connected with her lips and give her a really good tongue action kiss for awhile. I was groping and pinching her Breast from outside while kissing her and she seems to be arouse and more alert by now as she respond by stroking my hard dick faster and faster. Grace was really good with her Handjob because I was about to cummed when she was stroking me. She was making really fast jerking motions and she know how to grip my dick where there was no pain or minimum pain from the fast hard stroking that she is giving me.

I slowly rise to my feet holding her shoulder (supporting her) bringing her to her feet as well. I used both my hands to lift up her dress as well as bra. I had a pretty hard time taking them off because they were quite tightly fitted to her. With her assistance I manage to take the top off. Now that she was standing in front of me Half naked under a good lighting of the living room I was able to see her nice beautiful tanned line along those already tanned smooth skin. But noticing that Grace was not standing too well and she seems to be leaning her weight on me I placed her back into the sofa. Now she was lying there half naked. I pulled her dress up now to see the nice pussy that had just been violated by Ken ,her pussy lips were so thin which looks like seldom being used just turn me on. Her shaved pussy was a real turn on because I always like to bang a shaved pussy.

I dive into Grace breast and started to cupped her breast and squeeze them up and started to suck them like a hungry child for milk. I purposely wet them really wet with my saliva as to add to the sensation of my licking of her nipples. I round her nipples with my tongue again and again. I could now hear her moaning and enjoying every single moment. My other hands were then flicking and playing with her other breast’s nipples giving her gentle touch and gentle pinches from time to time. She was moaning softly while closing her eyes but I could see that she was progressively moaning were getting a little louder and louder that I had to cup her mouth with my hands at one point in time.

Grace was still stroking my dick while I was sucking her furiously and playing with her tits. But her stroking were slowing down by the moments. I then took my dick and position her in the missionary position, spreading her nice slim leg. I was caressing her legs while I position my dick over her pussy. I was using my dick to rub around her nice wet pussy. As I rubbed around her clit she let our small grasp of moan and tiny shiver were being felt from her(sign to show she was really enjoying it). I quickly thrust my dick into her pussy in the quickest motion I could and suddenly she just jolted with shiver and let out a crying moan.

When I turned back just now I could see that Amanda was making herself comfortable by sitting on the floor and giving Ken either a Blowjob or a Nice titty fuck because I could only see Amanda Back when I turn around but her face and tits were all over Ken’s Tight area.

I was now thrusting my dick in and out in and out of Grace with a good slow momentum. My dick is still feeling a little sore from the hard fucking I had on the last 2 rounds . But it was getting harder and harder as I penetrated into Grace Pussy it was much tighter than Amanda’s pussy although she has just taken quite a good fuck from Ken but her pussy were still very tight. As I was moving in and out of Grace I used one of my hand to fondle and played with her tits cupping them from time to time and she responded by give me back mini thrust towards my dick Grace has limited space to power her thrust as she was semi lying in the sofa sit. I keep pulling my dick entirely out and then using force and motion to put it back in. I Repeated this motion in a couple of times and Grace was totally enjoying this motion.

G: “Dun Stop! Please Dun Stop… I going to Cum for you alright? Please! Dun stop.’

Her wimping Voice just turn me on and my dick just got harder and harder since the moment she touch my dick.

I was pumping Grace(in missionary position) at the same time I was also licking from her neck downwards to her breast and at one moment I was sucking her nipples while pumping her from Missionary style. It was alittle uncomfortable due to her height but it was all worth it as she give me little shivers from time to time when I am pumping her.

Grace was like having mini spasm that was sending her to a higher orgasm and I could feel that she was cumming or already cumming Progessively as she got wetter and wetter.

I Took my dick out and pulled Grace by the waist I lifted her to her feet and I drag her to the living room table which was right behind the sofa setting where we were. She was now on her feet and I push her a little forward and she was now using both her hands supporting the table. At this time I could hear tiny Piak Piak! Sound coming from my back. I inched my head backwards and I saw that Ken was giving Amanda a good one doggy style fuck. Amanda was kneeling on the sofa with her hands on the front railing of the sofa.

While Ken was semi standing and pumping her hard from behind of Amanda and the “piak Piak” noises were getting very clear as Amanda was a wet one. Slowly I could see that Ken was pumping and thrusting with real force now. And Amanda was moaning quite loudly sounds of some pain mixed together with Pleasure .

After the quick Glance, I quickly turn back to the action that was right before me I was using both my hands to hold Grace’s waist and pumping her at the same time trying to help her maintain her balance from falling off.

I was pumping Grace with moderation and I could feel her wet pussy against my thighs and that was turning me on. I was slowly moving faster and faster as I try to tingled her with my fingers from my back. I thought this would turn her on but she had quite a funny bone and gave me a slap on my hand to ask me to stop. Grace took my hand and directed me to her tits.

Grace was quite tall for a girl in fact she was almost the same height as me so I had a little problem cupping her breast so I tip toe and cupped her breast and started playing her nipples and squeezing her for a couple of seconds but I could not sustain that position for long. So I grounded my feet and continue to increase speed in pumping her.

I was now sweating from all the action I was getting, as I pumped Grace my sweat from my fore head were dripping upon Grace’s Naked Ass and I remember very clearly how sexy her ass looked with my drips of sweats and they were just rolling off her nice smooth Butt to her legs.

I was pumping and pumping her with emphasis on the ending of my thrust to make her moan every time I jab my dick into her hard.

H88: I’m cumming... Urgh !

Grace : Shoot ... Inside ... I’m ... I’m safe ...

With that I could not take it any more and shot my load into her pussy.

Grace almost fell onto the floor directly but I held her and slowly put her down as I put her down she moved up and whisper into my ear.

Grace : I never cum so many times in my life…….. thank you… ** in the most sexy coarse voice
Grace collapse into her comfortable position falling into her sleep

I stood up and turn around seeing the hot pumping action that Ken was giving Amanda.

Both were moaning and sweating like a wild pig. I could see that Amanda’s hair was soak in her sweat and she was moving up and down from the pumping that Ken was giving her but what turn me on was seeing her huge tits bouncing forward and backward with every thrust that Ken’s pumping into her pussy.

I walk toward them and Stuff my dick coated with my cums and Grace’s love juices into Amanda’s sweet mouth , enjoying the show before me while Amanda suck me dry .Looking at Amanda’s Semi Soak Sweat hair and her bouncing Tits were really a sight to behold.

After being suck dry ,I was now resting at the sofa facing directly at Amanda and Ken who was banging each other furiously in doggy position. I just loved the bouncing Huge tits that was swinging back and forward with each every hard thrust that Nat was giving her. From the side I could slightly see her facial expression of her Silence Scream of ecstasy.

Judging from Amanda new expression I am sure Ken’s member was making quite a impression on her and I believe she was cumming much harder than she was making out with me.

Ken then use his arm and shoved Amanda off the sofa, she was now standing stark naked in front of me and I could not help but smiled.

A: blushing very badly*
Enjoying the show huh?

I just kept my silence and closing my eyes halfway because of my tiredness of my body was kicking in. If I did not remember wrongly the time was around 4.30am in the morning already. I took out a cigarette and lighted it up and enjoy my smoke while enjoying the show. Ken was now sitting on the sofa with his prick upright standing at full mast attention towards the ceiling.

Ken then used both his hands to wrap around Amanda’s Waist and push him to sit on him cow girl style. Ken suddenly jolted in Amanda’s Waist which made her off balance and Ken Just position himself so that his dick would just launch straight into her pussy. With Amanda’s weight and her falling action with only being supported by Ken’s both hands holding her waist, Amanda fall pretty quick onto Ken’s Dick. This motion must be really great such that Amanda let out a high pitch moan (some what like a scream but in a sexy way.)

It was pretty loud... Amanda was now facing me and she motioning her ass up and down Ken’s shaft and enjoying every single Motion in off her pussy. As her facial expression were like feeling the pressure of spasm that was being shot through her body.

Amanda was riding Ken while I was right in front of her Watching all these and I could not help but getting a semi hard on feeling the soreness in my own dick. Amanda eyes were closed or semi closed as she looked at me, She saw in my shorts the Bulge that was forming.

A: * In a shy manner
Can dun look or not? Super pai Seh Lei…

I pretend to closed my eyes for that moment.

Amanda was so shy right now I could see her face really blushing and really red.

Soon I full into sleep due to the alcohol and tiredness.

I thought that would be the end of the night .. But that’s what I thought
Old 21-01-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mingnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Group sex, so fun!
Old 21-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, thanks
Old 22-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 22-01-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

I believe I was looking quite daze then when Yvonne was looking down at me because I was just in such a high high mode and I was practically floating in my head. With Yvonne just caressing and touching my leg while she was giving me tiny licks below my chest area around my tummy area. It was slowly turning me on and suddenly I Yell.

H88:Ouch

Yvonne Pulled my leg hair out of no where and it was quite painfully, that tug really wake me up from my dazed. Yvonne Giggled Playfully as she watched me. The next thing I know Yvonne move from licking my chest area to between my legs and licking my balls I believe my balls were a little wet from my sweat and I felt a little comfortable feeling a little dirty when Yvonne was licking me. But she seems to be enjoying every single moment. My dick was still not getting an erection still.

But the moment when Yvonne put her mouth around my dick and started to suck me my soft dick I could feel that it was slowly gaining in strength and started to harden up once more. The feeling was really good because I could feel that my dick was not in for any action more tonight, yet her sucking skill was really good. When she was licking and sucking she would use her hands to cupped my balls and give them gentle massages making me feel really good every second she was giving me a blowjob. She was sucking my shaft up and down and she would let her saliva drip and run down my dick and then gobble it all up once again making me feel like I was so high. I could feel my dick was throbbing while standing as all my blood was rushing to my dick. She was done sucking was giving me tiny licks up my tummy and move towards my ear saying.

Yvonne : I like how hard you are. And I like how I can make you so hard for me. (Slight Giggles)

Yvonne’s sweats were now dripping a few drops on me from a forehead. I could feel her hands were really wet from her sweat (wipes over her sweat over her forehead.) and I believe my wet sweaty body was somehow turning her really on.

Yvonne was now giving me a nice tugjob she was using her hands to jerk me up and down with really gentle strokes that make you even harder and as time goes by it makes me want to cum but I told myself that I should be controlling and enjoy the best of it.

Yvonne was now licking my ears and really know how to turn me on and driving me crazy. She was moving to licking my neck. She then turn a little more aggressive than just gentle licks all over. She move to my nipples and gave me hard sucking action then giving me really wet licks all over my nipples. I was really driving me crazy with what she was doing and that gentle handjob was killing me.

Y: Fuck me *** (aggressive yet gently said into my ears)

Me: HUH?!?.. ok.. ( Very tired actually)

Yvonne was making herself comfortable with the pillows and lying face up to me. She was sticking her tongue out with the most slutty and sexy look

Y: fuck me Nice alright ?
She was playing with her pussy while she was mouthing these words out to me.

The ecstasy in my brain was driving me nuts it has drove my headache out of the window and I am sure more sober than I was before. I move to the side of the bed where Yvonne Spread out her legs and bellowing me to come closer to her. I was inching slow towards her pussy with my hard prick. I used my head of my dick and tease her slowly by rubbing around her pussy in a ciricular motion (right outside without entering into her.) and this make her even more high as she grip my hand tightly.

Y: Please dun Tease me any longer can ? (She gritted her teeth while saying this.)

I could not take it any longer. I inserted my dick into Yvonne’s pussy with one fast luge into her hole

Y:Ohhhh! My G*D!!
Yvonne was really really wet and I slid in without any resistant and I started to pump her slowly so that i would not cum so quickly and end the game, I just did not want to be a loser in her eyes I wanted to be a great in bed as well. I do share my horny stories with her sometime with my girlfriend and all so I do not want her to think that I was all talk no action guy you see. I was pumping her slowly and she was getting so wet that I could feel her juices all dripping down my thighs it could be my own sweat as well (I am not sure of that.) but it was so wet that the fiction between her pussy and my dick was almost as good as zero as I felt quite little. But that feeling was so good its was a feeling I never felt before.

Y: Darling ,please fuck me faster faster!! Pinch me. Pinch me. (as she guided my hands to her boobs)

I reached out my hand from the position I was to give her nipple a slight pinch and played with her nipples. From the top view with Yvonne Lying face up ,her boobs were shaking from my pumping action. I was cupping and playing with her breast but she keep on emphasising that she wanted me to pinch her nipples.

Pinching Yvonne’s nipples were slowing down the thrust action of my dick into her pussy as I had to reach out and pinch her nipples while I thrust my dick in and out of her. But the good thing is that pinching her took my mind off the sensation of fucking her. While I was pinching her because my mind had to split task to pinch her and to fuck her. This makes me less want to cum.

I lean forward while pumping Yvonne making sure every thrust was a deep one and she would feel it. She was moaning in pleasure and she caress my hands that were pinching and cupping her breast. She was sweating now and that make her look even more hot than before something that I never seen her this sexy before. Of course I have seen her sweat but not in such a sexy manner that was turning me on. Her sweat was every where and I remember one moment where her sweat were trickling down from her breast towards her slim tummy through her naval. It was such a hot hot image that till today I have not forget that sexiness just sizzling out of her. Her waist was prefect and I believe every girl would dream of such a waist, no baby fats and they were flat and it was dripping with sweat just make her look great. I was pumping her in and out, in and out and hearing her moan just make me every harder.

Y: Ohh man you are so hard today… (In mind, I was thinking I am banging her for the second time what does she mean? Quite funny back then.)

I not in the conversation mood so I leaned forward towards Yvonne’s body and I could now feel her tender breast up against my chest while I took my time to kiss and lick her neck and try to stretch myself to kiss her and lick her up against her neck towards her collar bone and onto her breast. I then started to use my tongue and lick around her breast and twirling around her nipples with my tongue and she once again has this small shiver and I knew that she likes what I was doing. I began to slow down my pump action of my dick into her pussy and focus more on her breast where I was sucking her nipples harder and giving them mini nimbles. From her reactions I know it was positive and she was loving what I was doing with my mouth to her breast.

I was slowly pumping Yvonne from missionary position and her juice kept on flowing towards my inner thighs and it was making my thighs very slippery against her thighs and it was really turning me on as I rubbed myself against her while pumping her in and out. I got up from leaning on her into her a standing position (right beside the bed) and I was thrusting much harder in the standing position as I held her legs up high apart. I caress and touch her nice smooth tender skin of her legs (from her thighs to her ankle and feet) they were just so hairless and so smooth that it made me feel so good just touching her. I was holding her ankle and banging her with full thrust force into her pussy and I was feeling really hard and horny right now.

Yvonne was moaning and using her hands to slight grab the sofa . Her wet wet pussy with both our sweat mixed together were making nice ‘Piak piak’ Sound louder than I ever heard before. I believe the sound was getting quite loud with the force I was banging her. The sound was even getting louder than her moan.

Y: Urgh!! Cumming !!!

Y:Squeeze me harder! You Squeeze me harder I cum for you even more...

Y: Urgh!! Fuck !!

With that , Yvonne came hard causing my whole thigh to be wet .. She was breathless lying on the Sofa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1