The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Henry30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Airport Check In Counter Malay Girls

Hi Bros

Just like to know anyone chat up with those malay check in counter gals in the airport. I think they are from SATS.

As I am a frequent flyer, I have quite a number of opportunity to chat them up when they are processing my ticket.

Got one contact and will be meeting her next week aftwr her shift. Any advice from bros here who have the expereince
Old 18-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
Notsocheap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotsocheap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Airport Check In Counter Malay Girls

What kind of advise do you need ?
Old 18-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share ur story!
Old 19-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bazoooka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i work in the Airport. Personaly feel airasia ticketing the sexiest wearing red tight uniform with black pantyhose. Have been stealing glances at them
Old 19-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow TS you are trying to say you want to bonk her on the 1st date?
Old 19-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think TS is asking for help to try work the girl into submission

My advice is take it slow and see how she warms up.
Old 19-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I can only wish you good luck and all the best
Old 19-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
I can only wish you good luck and all the best
I rather wish I am in TS's shoes..
Old 20-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry30 View Post
Hi Bros

Just like to know anyone chat up with those malay check in counter gals in the airport. I think they are from SATS.

As I am a frequent flyer, I have quite a number of opportunity to chat them up when they are processing my ticket.

Got one contact and will be meeting her next week aftwr her shift. Any advice from bros here who have the expereince
==
those at budget terminal - their english damn jialat, attitude also got problem but they think they damn swee leh!
go klcc & the air asia counter girls beat ours 100%
Old 21-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Henry30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyway, just got back from our first date with this malay gal. Pick her at T1 after her shift and we went for a simple muslim dinner at Changi vallage. Have a great chat as she was very out spoken.

After dinner suggested we go somewhere quiet for a chat to destress from the days work and she agreed without any hesitation. After about an hr into our chat in the car at one deserted carpark near changi airfreight terminal, I pull the courage to hug her and we started to kiss.

I raba her breast outside her uniform and slowly try to winggle my hand into her blouse without sucess cause her uniform is damp tight and take a=me a while to get to her breast.

She was moaning and slowly ask her to blow me and she readily took out my penis and started to blow. She was surprise that mine was circumcise and her blow was the best i ever had.

After about 15 minutes or so, i came inside her mouth and she swollow eery drop. We chatted for a while before I sent her home in Tampines.

What a great expereince and I love mina.

Anyone had similar situation . I think SATS malay gals are kind of easy target if they like u.

Thats my two cent s worth.
Old 21-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hit off rather well for the first date.
guess there would be more development.
u sure will look for her again, and maybe her friends too.
Old 21-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wont disclose the airline but I had sex with a stewardess once after meeting at the Hyatt Regency bar in Incheon Korea
Old 21-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Richardtkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway, just got back from our first date with this malay gal. Pick her at T1 after her shift and we went for a simple muslim dinner at Changi vallage. Have a great chat as she was very out spoken.

After dinner suggested we go somewhere quiet for a chat to destress from the days work and she agreed without any hesitation. After about an hr into our chat in the car at one deserted carpark near changi airfreight terminal, I pull the courage to hug her and we started to kiss.

I raba her breast outside her uniform and slowly try to winggle my hand into her blouse without sucess cause her uniform is damp tight and take a=me a while to get to her breast.

She was moaning and slowly ask her to blow me and she readily took out my penis and started to blow. She was surprise that mine was circumcise and her blow was the best i ever had.

After about 15 minutes or so, i came inside her mouth and she swollow eery drop. We chatted for a while before I sent her home in Tampines.

Anyone had similar situation . I think SATS malay gals are kind of easy target if they like u.

U must be damn lucky guy !
Old 21-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow 1st and bj wonder what 2nd date is install hahaha keep up the good hunting bro good luck and share more updates pls
Old 21-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

===
are u also a property consultant?
we property consultants score hatrick wherever we cheong whether malaysia, thailand, indonesia, china etc etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1