The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
How many 5* hotels are there? Not more than a handful, stay away from those cheena ones like jianguo or xilai or whatever, stakeout Hilton, Sheraton or Marriott, you sure can find or they will find you.
i stayed in tianhe Sheraton few times last year, didn't really see any FR around the lobby, on a few occasions did see a few OKTs outside of hotel handing out calling cards.
Old 18-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I ask which spa in GZ is e best n high end?
Gg to Canton fair soon.
Old 18-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fat0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I am new to Gaungzhou and I will be travelling on a last min biz trip from 19th to 22nd March.

As I will be staying in Huangpu area, and I did a search in this forum I am unable to find any good recommendation for FJ saunas. Any bros can recommend a few safe places I can check out and the damage as well ?

Thanks
Old 18-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat0 View Post
Hi bros,

I am new to Gaungzhou and I will be travelling on a last min biz trip from 19th to 22nd March.

As I will be staying in Huangpu area, and I did a search in this forum I am unable to find any good recommendation for FJ saunas. Any bros can recommend a few safe places I can check out and the damage as well ?

Thanks
If you are looking for FJ saunas in Guangzhou, especially Tianhe district where Huangpu is, you can forget about it... Even if there are any, they won't be up to any standards...

In Huangpu, there are alots of Saunas here who offer a decent massage followed by a HJ.. It ranges from 368 to 468.. Most of the Saunas here offer that...

If you want to have a FJ, Dongguan Style service, then head out to Foshan, Huang Qi...

Room Charge: 168rmb - 298rmb
Girl Tips: 400rmb - 1500rmb
2 hours solid solid service, no limited shots...

If not then look out for name cards on the floor outside your hotel.. There are even OKTs who are lurking around too.. But then, the prices are more expensive, and the quality of the girls might vary..

Another option would be to download an application called Wechat.. In the comfort of your hotel room, use the application and search nearby for girls.. Alot of girls will start adding you, and ask if you need any services.. But the downside of this is, the girls will usually use heavily photoshopped photos, and might look different when they turn up at your hotel room... But you can always politely decline and give them a small tip of 20 - 50rmb for taxi...

All in all, Guangzhou is a boring place.. I would suggest you to go to Huangqi isntead to settle your needs... 30 mins by taxi, 50rmb...
Old 18-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
May I ask which spa in GZ is e best n high end?
Gg to Canton fair soon.
九号行馆 located beside the train station in Tianhe

马会水疗 located at 马场路,黄埔
Old 18-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
九号行馆 located beside the train station in Tianhe

马会水疗 located at 马场路,黄埔
hi bro... i suppose these 2 do not provide FJ but do HJ?
Old 18-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Bro thanks for the quick respond. Are you able to recommand a good service place in Huang Qi ? The two solid hours that you have mentioned.

Thanks !

Quote:
If you are looking for FJ saunas in Guangzhou, especially Tianhe district where Huangpu is, you can forget about it... Even if there are any, they won't be up to any standards...

In Huangpu, there are alots of Saunas here who offer a decent massage followed by a HJ.. It ranges from 368 to 468.. Most of the Saunas here offer that...

If you want to have a FJ, Dongguan Style service, then head out to Foshan, Huang Qi...

If not then look out for name cards on the floor outside your hotel.. There are even OKTs who are lurking around too.. But then, the prices are more expensive, and the quality of the girls might vary..

Another option would be to download an application called Wechat.. In the comfort of your hotel room, use the application and search nearby for girls.. Alot of girls will start adding you, and ask if you need any services.. But the downside of this is, the girls will usually use heavily photoshopped photos, and might look different when they turn up at your hotel room... But you can always politely decline and give them a small tip of 20 - 50rmb for taxi...

All in all, Guangzhou is a boring place.. I would suggest you to go to Huangqi isntead to settle your needs... 30 mins by taxi, 50rmb...
Old 19-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hi bro, this huangqi is it huangqizhen (town) ? any recommendations in FOshan or huangqi for massage with HJ? thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
josephoneone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro thanks for the quick respond. Are you able to recommand a good service place in Huang Qi ? The two solid hours that you have mentioned.

Thanks !
I will go to Huang Qi(黄岐)if I have to go to GZ, the biggest risk is that you will face risk of 公安。Of course, that might be ony 0.01% but why not go for the professionals. And Huang Pu (黄埔) is not too far to DG, much better place.

You can still get romantic encounter in hotel lobbys or pubs, if you need it.

If you really want room service, there are few good one you can call. Mostly part time.
Old 19-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks !
Try 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Hi bro, this huangqi is it huangqizhen (town) ? any recommendations in FOshan or huangqi for massage with HJ? thanks
Yes bro, that's the place.. but i highly recommend you to go to the one i mentioned above to get a blowjob or fj instead of just a hj with massage..

This is the process you will receive at the place i mentioned..

1. Step in, go into a room, mamasan will ask you what type of girls you like...

2. girls come in batch of 4-5 at a time, in order of pricing... 400, 500, 600, 700 etc...

3. select the girl you like..

4. Choose room.. 168rmb (normal room) 298rmb (suite)

5. Go into room, sit on sofa, girl will prepare towels and bring you a drink of your choice...

6. Depending on price category, 700rmb and above got striptease dance.. The girl will ask you to lie on the bed, change into a see through shirt, stockings and heels, and strip while dancing for you...

7. 1st shot.. Girl will strip you and start to do bj, then cowgirl... can choose to just have bj for 1st shot if you like...

8. after 1st shot, go into shower and the girl will rubba rubba you... soap you, rub away dead skin with a cloth, ask if u want to have a steam bath attached in the toilet... wash you thoroughly, ass rim, blow job again, rubba again, shoot if you can and if u want..

9. dry up, lie down on the bed, girl will dig your ears for you, ask if u want to trim your nails... back rub with hot ginger and oil...

10. vacuum machine your back with water, dunno how to describe to you... basically the take a mouthful of water, and suck your back...

11. ass rim again, with all sort of pattern.. crackling candy, jelly, vibrator...

12. turn over... blow job with hot and cold water, jelly, crackling candy, vibrator, mint candy....

13. FJ...

14. after releasing, the girl will clean you up with a alcohol soaked towel, which is lighted with fire.. they say to keep didi healthy...

15. shower again.. wash clean clean... get dressed, pay the girl tip...

16. go downstairs, pay for the room charges, and go home a happy man...
Old 19-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Bro Lonely Spirit, thanks for the recommendation. But it seem far from where I am staying. Which is at dong jiang Mind bothering you again for the next alternative ?

Thanks.
Old 19-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山。。。

14. after releasing, the girl will clean you up with a alcohol soaked towel, which is lighted with fire.. they say to keep didi healthy...
Never had this step 14 before... lighted with fire... painful?
Old 19-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks
Hey bro, our dates are exactly the same. Will be in GZ 19-22nd and I am staying at Huangpu area as well. I have some experience chionging in this area. I also know of a 'yi tiao long' FJ joint further north in the science city ke xue chen(North of huangpu) The hotel that I am staying also has a sauna that provides HJ. Pm me if your interested in hanging out. Cheers. Expect HJ damages around 108-288 and for the FJ if im not wrong is 488.
Old 19-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Any "Yi Tiao Long" services in hotel near Yuejiang middle road?
Old 20-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Is there any samsters out there would like to offer a few humble opinions about getting CP via Macau. For I'll be going Macau for a business trip and do not want to waste this trip for just business only, and would like to seek for some pleasure as well. Kindly advise the option for a 2 day trip to CP and what options can I look for and what will be the charges range that I need to prepare. Thank you in advance...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1