The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
skulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Agree. Dont know whats the fuss about this. For the bros whos new to the scene, dont expect too much as its the girl's tactic to either make you like her or make her contact you whenever she works at a specific day. In short to earn money and your stupid heart so you end up paying more, buy her jewelry and gifts then she can sell it for MONEY. Its all about the MONEY folks.
like your answer bro. hahaha maybe there are some who are new here, or just trying out the world of ML. this is nothing special. More simply, they need a lot of customers to prospect so asking for a number is for prospecting
Old 29-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking
If there are charges per min, i am sure they wont ghost anyone...
In their world, there are feelings, love, emotions and money.
where money dominate 99.99% there rest are split within the 0.01%
Old 29-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
Kelvinchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKelvinchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

Quote:
Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas

Yes right bro
Old 29-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Why are you on forced retirement?
I am based overseas now, and I feel the cheonging scene where I am is no longer up to par.

I feel everywhere is the same now. Cheonging is never the same especially after 2020, and the inflation is so crazy now.

The inflation goes both ways, as in the prices have increased, but the quality of girls decreased. Like if you want to buy a product, the price increased, but the size of the product decreases that kinda concept.

So now I concentrate on writing about sex stories here and elsewhere,

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 29-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing special about giving you her phone number be it the local Singapore number, or thai number or viet number or china number.

Once she ORD, she won't respond to your texts/calls.

Once she ORD, you will be deleted/blocked or even the whatsapp/wechat/telegram account will be deleted.
Old 30-04-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
There's nothing special about giving you her phone number be it the local Singapore number, or thai number or viet number or china number.

Once she ORD, she won't respond to your texts/calls.

Once she ORD, you will be deleted/blocked or even the whatsapp/wechat/telegram account will be deleted.
Not all la. I still keep in touch with quite a few WL. But in the end, I am not financially strong, can’t help them, can’t bao them, can’t visit them in their hometown. So not much point except for the cordial how are you greetings
Old 30-04-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Not all la. I still keep in touch with quite a few WL. But in the end, I am not financially strong, can’t help them, can’t bao them, can’t visit them in their hometown. So not much point except for the cordial how are you greetings
The hot ones will delete
Old 30-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Areyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAreyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas

maybe they choose who will respond nice. depending on the money they have received. will be included in the category of loyal guests or not. because some of my friends have fallen for WL 😅
Old 30-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
The hot ones will delete
Agree with you. If the WL earned enough ofc she will leave everything behind in SG and pretend she won the small lottery with her hard-earned money. Why would she make a fuss with old customer and talk about their sexual experiences in GL where the WL doesn't even like it in the first place except for the money that comes from it.
Old 30-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree with you. If the WL earned enough ofc she will leave everything behind in SG and pretend she won the small lottery with her hard-earned money. Why would she make a fuss with old customer and talk about their sexual experiences in GL where the WL doesn't even like it in the first place except for the money that comes from it.
they usually have a target. for example, they only become WL until their debts are paid off, or until they can buy a house or have business capital in their place of origin. whatever the reason, they usually have a time limit that they determine. because that's why all they think about is how they can earn a lot
Old 30-04-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
She's found a new life and usually in a relationship. Why would she risk losing that kind of stability to stay in touch with someone who is not even a friend? It's presumptuous to assume your relationship with a WL is romantic. Even more so that you think it's platonic. The foundation and starting point of your relationship is merely transactional/commercial.

If the chicken rice stall aunty give you her number it's because you order a lot and order frequently so maybe she wants to give you the convenience of not having to queue by ordering via phone.

But once you turn vegan or if the stall close down, what's the point of maintaining contact with you except for the possibility of you funding her next chicken rice stall (if and only if there already isn't someone else who has funded her next chicken rice restaurant).
Old 01-05-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She's found a new life and usually in a relationship. Why would she risk losing that kind of stability to stay in touch with someone who is not even a friend? It's presumptuous to assume your relationship with a WL is romantic. Even more so that you think it's platonic. The foundation and starting point of your relationship is merely transactional/commercial.

If the chicken rice stall aunty give you her number it's because you order a lot and order frequently so maybe she wants to give you the convenience of not having to queue by ordering via phone.

But once you turn vegan or if the stall close down, what's the point of maintaining contact with you except for the possibility of you funding her next chicken rice stall (if and only if there already isn't someone else who has funded her next chicken rice restaurant).
Right brooo
Old 02-05-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some WL FL give phone number easy contacts retention of customer, even if chit chat with you is try to fish your pocket money

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 02-05-2024 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-05-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
justwantto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Some WL FL give phone number easy contacts retention of customer, even if chit chat with you is try to fish your pocket money
They hope we text them to order 😅
Old 10-05-2024, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

I asked for their contact for easier flirting, ordering.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1