The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-06-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fucking in the public area

Have a few good area I used to either masturbate alone or bring girls. Quite recent self pleasure at some places also. Quite thrilling
Old 30-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a few good places that I used to masturbate alone or bring girls. Quite recent self pleasure at some places also. Quite thrilling
Old 04-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
covaney50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exacting effect
Old 05-07-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning for a outdoor session on this Fri and weekends, any recommendations?
Old 05-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

I have a few places, 2 is beside road, expressway, sibey high, so near yet so far. PM me. I can help film with your phone if needed.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Suddenly thought of my old sec school days...

- behind the school hall (sneak into one of the IJ schools with my ex, and she bj me behind the curtain)

- roof (my school roof lock was left open, personally didn't try but my friend had a blast from what I heard)

- School Field (Fucked my ex at the school field behind the pri sch block. There was a wall that block the sides just enough to not get caught. Pulling up her pinafore while her hands push against the walls. Kept on looking around, as alot of my classmates go there to smoke.)

- F&N room (heavy petting with finger blast of a junior in the room, almost got to fuck her there, but the cleaning lady was walking around. Her moaning was getting a tad loud and attracted the cleaning aunty)

- Re-visited one of my friend's school for some celebration night, sneaked to the back of the school, and fucked her facing the condo which was beyond the fence.

Fewer cameras in schools last time. More chances for fun...
Old 06-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bonk in the comfort of my back seat spacious and I drive u around. I’m driving Noah
Old 07-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
servintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

outdoor session on
Old 07-07-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still looking for places for tonight and this weekend! Pm if you have a good share as the previous places I visited became brightly lit.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Anyone know any new BTO with very few residents moved in?
My usual BTOs are getting crowded and we bumped into people during the last few rounds.

At Eunos. 💖

There Are A Few Blocks Of BTO Nearby To The Eunos MRT Station Which Just Completed And Start To Have People Move In From End May.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Culc2...E2YWMzOA%3D%3D
Old 12-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
mickeymouse222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

the true definition of live your life to the fullest. try not to get arrested though
Old 13-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
elthrotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Planning for a outdoor session on this Fri and weekends, any recommendations?
movie theater!
Old 14-07-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
This is one of the rare occasions that I have time to log in and see what's happening here in my favourite forum. Anyway, here is a list of places I have had outdoor sex:

1) Hidden behind some bushes outside Wheelock Place at 2am in the morning after having drinks round the corner. The guy I was with said his bladder was bursting and with no toilet in sight, he walked behind the bushes to pee. I went in with him and watched him pee then he asked if I needed to pee. I squatted down, pulled down my panties and shorts and began to pee. When I was done, he was standing in front of me with his turgid cock peeking out from his zipper. The rest was history.

2) On a bench along Changi Beach. His car was parked near the hawker centre and we took a stroll along the beach after late night supper. Was kissing and hugging on the bench and he was playing with my tits. One thing led to another and soon his trousers and undies were pulled down to his ankles and I was straddling him with my skirt lifted up to my waist and panties shoved out of the way. I fucked him cowgirl style and he cummed almost instantly.

3) GV at Yishun. Afternoon show and the cinema was like empty except for 4 or 5 others and we were all spread out far from each other. He was fingering me and I was fondling his cock over his pants. Things got out of hand and soon I was sucking his cock and he shot his sperm all over the floor.

4) By his condo poolside, he was suntanning and I was fondling the huge bulge in his speedos. Then we saw a family walking towards the pool so he led me to the male toilets. He banged me senseless in there.

5) On an overnight coach ride to Ipoh. Couldn't do much but I managed to masturbate him and when he was cumming, I bent down and took it all in my mouth.

6) At a beach resort in Bintan Island. It was nearly midnight and we were having drinks by the poolside when he challenged me to go skinny dipping. We ended up making torrid love in the water. I was leaning against the side of the pool and he was standing on the shallow end of the pool fucking me. Then we changed position with him sitting with his legs in the water and me giving him a blowjob.
Old 15-07-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
This is one of the rare occasions that I have time to log in and see what's happening here in my favourite forum. Anyway, here is a list of places I have had outdoor sex:

1) Hidden behind some bushes outside Wheelock Place at 2am in the morning after having drinks round the corner. The guy I was with said his bladder was bursting and with no toilet in sight, he walked behind the bushes to pee. I went in with him and watched him pee then he asked if I needed to pee. I squatted down, pulled down my panties and shorts and began to pee. When I was done, he was standing in front of me with his turgid cock peeking out from his zipper. The rest was history.

2) On a bench along Changi Beach. His car was parked near the hawker centre and we took a stroll along the beach after late night supper. Was kissing and hugging on the bench and he was playing with my tits. One thing led to another and soon his trousers and undies were pulled down to his ankles and I was straddling him with my skirt lifted up to my waist and panties shoved out of the way. I fucked him cowgirl style and he cummed almost instantly.

3) GV at Yishun. Afternoon show and the cinema was like empty except for 4 or 5 others and we were all spread out far from each other. He was fingering me and I was fondling his cock over his pants. Things got out of hand and soon I was sucking his cock and he shot his sperm all over the floor.

4) By his condo poolside, he was suntanning and I was fondling the huge bulge in his speedos. Then we saw a family walking towards the pool so he led me to the male toilets. He banged me senseless in there.

5) On an overnight coach ride to Ipoh. Couldn't do much but I managed to masturbate him and when he was cumming, I bent down and took it all in my mouth.

6) At a beach resort in Bintan Island. It was nearly midnight and we were having drinks by the poolside when he challenged me to go skinny dipping. We ended up making torrid love in the water. I was leaning against the side of the pool and he was standing on the shallow end of the pool fucking me. Then we changed position with him sitting with his legs in the water and me giving him a blowjob.

I like point number 6. Makes it great when she’s in her bikini and I’m in my speedos. That’s the closest to us being almost naked in public. Similar experience in a beach resort in Phuket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1