The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 12-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
G26 is my regular bonk partner and as usual I got bbbj and some kissing. However after the last visit indeed I felt a bit of discomfort the next day. Had a slight headache and tired but nothing serious. Fully recovered without medication or doctor visit.
I think the virus don't attack so soon. do you go for regular screening?
can I ask what do u like about 26?
I think she is pretty but her body not the best
Old 12-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
I think the virus don't attack so soon. do you go for regular screening?
can I ask what do u like about 26?
I think she is pretty but her body not the best
Like you said she is indeed pretty. I like her body, not too thin like G7 or too meaty but all the curves at the right places. Her B cup tits though silicone are beautiful and just right but more importantly her services are good as far I am concerned. The last factor is she looks like an old flame I met at a ktv years ago. Look and sound like her .
Old 12-02-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bros here anyone know G7 or G12 working?

I just went. G7 working. G12 not working
Old 12-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Like you said she is indeed pretty. I like her body, not too thin like G7 or too meaty but all the curves at the right places. Her B cup tits though silicone are beautiful and just right but more importantly her services are good as far I am concerned. The last factor is she looks like an old flame I met at a ktv years ago. Look and sound like her .
I agree what what u said
is she working this week?
Old 12-02-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
would like to give u guys a heads up.
I took 26 twice in January and I had BBBJ from her twice.
then subsequently I had very bad throat infection for 2 weeks and it did not go away.
yesterday doctor gave me strong antibiotics Curam.

I did not test for any STD as any STD will also be cured by antibiotics. just want to let u guys know to monitor if you have any symptoms if u took 26.

cos I remember reading last month that something is being passed around though not sure if it's true.
Hows ur progress bro

I also had a struggle with std from nov to jan , nowaday i always condom even for bj

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 12-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Hows ur progress bro

I also had a struggle with std from nov to jan , nowaday i always condom even for bj
still on antibiotics. throat has not recovered yet.
what were your symptoms?
did u get it from geylang?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
still on antibiotics. throat has not recovered yet.
what were your symptoms?
did u get it from geylang?

My symptom all dick related.....milky white discharge...intense itch that come for afew seconds then disappear....some discomfort n pain in my dick tht come n go

Actually if ur dick is fine but u have sore throat then maybe its not std, try drink cooling stuff its anti inflammatory

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 13-02-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
My symptom all dick related.....milky white discharge...intense itch that come for afew seconds then disappear....some discomfort n pain in my dick tht come n go

Actually if ur dick is fine but u have sore throat then maybe its not std, try drink cooling stuff its anti inflammatory
last year i had chlamydia from Dome 1 and no symptoms at all. went DSC for regular screening and only found out I had it.

u only went for screening in Jan? cos u said u had it from Nov to Jan.
7 days of antibiotics for u?
Old 13-02-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tested in nov

7 day doxy

Lots of ppl dun bother to screen themselves so we have silent std chiongsters going around

Old 13-02-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tested in nov

7 day doxy

Lots of ppl dun bother to screen themselves so we have silent std chiongsters going around
yeah u are correct.
very dangerous to get std especially if married and pass to wife.

why do u say this std bothered u till Jan?
Old 13-02-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Cos those dio std already will think... since already dio, fark care n n enjoy while let others suffer together.. farker mentality with no sense of civil mindedness.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Cos those dio std already will think... since already dio, fark care n n enjoy while let others suffer together.. farker mentality with no sense of civil mindedness.
These are the damm Fulkerson. Wls are also human please treat them humanely. Up my points brothers
Old 13-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah u are correct.
very dangerous to get std especially if married and pass to wife.

why do u say this std bothered u till Jan?
Am I assumed to safely wary of those girls whom okt said resting for a continuous of few days?
Old 13-02-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
Am I assumed to safely wary of those girls whom okt said resting for a continuous of few days?
Correct. Especially those after monthly routine check-up. Can be sperms on throat, pussy or std on throat. Need to rest 7 days.

At JM14, don’t know what colour … meant check up this week and they normally do provide BBBJ for 5 to 7 days ( not sure how long)

Or only provide to VIP guest.
Old 13-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

does anyone know if antivice conduct random check to make sure those girls on MC for STD are not working?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1