The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Hahaha Freestyler69 I see your style and mine about the same. If I remember correctly. One person also can chiong. Definitely 'old hander'.
yo bro... you are more expert than me la.. i'm also the silent lone cheonger hehehe.. too bad that time could not meet up with you, called siamcutey but he's not free le..

i usually go short trip cum business.. so limited time mah.. next time page you for drinks

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 04-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
i was at bkk on a surprised trip for bro ML's birthday.....kekekeke......29-31 oct was halloween night and entrance fee was 700b.it was jam packed.

for picking up gals,just walk over and say hi lah,then shake hands n introduce urself.i'm sure the gals there will respond to u as most of them are hookers there.dont say all lah.majority i would say.

FYI,the live band is no more there or there're on leave.last heard they went dubai.i was there last nite with bro ML n bro kelxxx and i asked 1 of the waiters,this whole week no live band.

u may find some really nice n friendly gals there.not all talk abt money lah,some done even bother how much u paying them.but still must pay lah,example 1 nite 3500-4000b, 2 nights can be as cheap as 5000-6000b.i personally have experienced that.

1 more thing to add,they have the rite to choose customers.so,doesn't mean u have money,the gal will go with u.

hope this will help.
Hey I was there too! went back with a slim and sexy gal. she quoted 4000 and i countered offer 2,000. In the end she went back with me and we had a gd fun. paid her 3,000 in the end.

on my last nite, i went to soi 4 and this is the place you can find young locals. this place looks like our mohammed sultan with many disco pub. Managed to chat with a group of undergraduates. would have proceed to stay longer if i do not have an early flight.
Old 06-11-2004, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian
Hey I was there too! went back with a slim and sexy gal. she quoted 4000 and i countered offer 2,000. In the end she went back with me and we had a gd fun. paid her 3,000 in the end.
Bargained for 2,000 and you paid 3,000?
Old 06-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
higher cover charge yes.
from wat i heard,most thai gals there do not like to take farangs unless really no choice like they need cash to pay hse bill the next day or etc,then lan lan also must except be it farang or watsoever. but trust me,if they dun need cash urgently,dun be surprise they reject farangs.

as for entrance, open 1 bottle tat means 5 person no need to pay entrance fee but mixer must pay, be it 2,3 or 4 person.
Maybe the crowd there has changed. I was there around 2yrs back with some thai girls(non WL). They were all english educated and they were very insistent on going CM2 and when we suggested somewhere in Ratchada they sorta squirmed at the thought of it. If i am not wrong they cover was 300+ per person. Since there was 5 of us that was why I decided that opening a bottle will be much more worth it.

And the point abt thai girls not liking Farang is quite true as it is the same at Siam hotel too as they would not one locals to see them leaving with farangs as no locals will want to take them in future. I guess the only place in thailand where girls welcome farangs with open arms are pattaya, phuket and some other beach resorts.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

nice place to cheong ..... the last time i was in bkk 2 years back ....

no need to pay cover if upfront tell the waiter u want open bottle .... if bottle not finish next day can go in next day and drink .....the same with most joints in bangkok the last time i was regular in bkk scene ...

i have always love going to discos and pick-up ons ..... cm2 is also one of fav haunts then .....

the last gal i got there became a free bonk after the 1st time .......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 06-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Maybe the crowd there has changed. I was there around 2yrs back with some thai girls(non WL). They were all english educated and they were very insistent on going CM2 and when we suggested somewhere in Ratchada they sorta squirmed at the thought of it. If i am not wrong they cover was 300+ per person. Since there was 5 of us that was why I decided that opening a bottle will be much more worth it.

And the point abt thai girls not liking Farang is quite true as it is the same at Siam hotel too as they would not one locals to see them leaving with farangs as no locals will want to take them in future. I guess the only place in thailand where girls welcome farangs with open arms are pattaya, phuket and some other beach resorts.
Wah u sound very lao jiao leh...maybe this time u shall bring me to CM2.
I havent been there since I am a "newbie"...kekeke
Old 06-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wah u sound very lao jiao leh...maybe this time u shall bring me to CM2.
I havent been there since I am a "newbie"...kekeke
Sorry, I don't like to cheong with newbie. Just not my style.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

hmm just to refresh ar.. correct me if im wrong. siam hotel .. u all mean siam city hotel or siam beverly hotel?

CM2 stands for? where is it?
Old 07-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
RockyIV is Cool - loads of Potential

There are plenty of disco in Bkk operating more or less the same system, i.e. you walk in, see any lady you fancy, approach her and start talking. The standard are unevenly distributed, if you have been to MP and have seen the model class then you are likely to be disappointed by the standard found in the disco. But that is not to say the standard here is lousy becos' it really depends on your luck and your expectation. I personally found a couple of good catch at the q-bar within the first 15 minutes i was there, and the going price is very reasonable ($3k for overnight). I have been to CM2 although plenty to choose from but none really stood out on the night when i was there.

Another good place will be Grand Hyatt's Spasso but becos' this is a posh hotel with posh price, you are expected to pay a little more cos' the girls need to recover their entrance charge and u can't really blame them.

Try the following places, nobody can promise you quality, but based on my numerous visit i can safely say that there will be plenty to choose from, averaging 7/10 in the looks department (if you consider model class in MP as >8.5/10).

Sukhumvit Soi 11 Q-bar
Sukhumvit Soi 4 Nana's Angels Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
hmm just to refresh ar.. correct me if im wrong. siam hotel .. u all mean siam city hotel or siam beverly hotel?

Old 07-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech

Bros cant you go to page 1 posting no:4!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All

nice postings....had a great time reading them.

Mr Romance, just take a taxi and tell the Taxi Driver: Novotel Hotel, Siam Square. CM2 is at the basement of this hotel. Dont worry, as one of the samsters here have posted: the girls will approach you and you can choose to accept or reject even mid-way through the night....that's the "Thai feeling" that many guys came to love and rave about. As to how you would reject them after having a few rounds of drinks...it's really up to you and your style....*laugh* I think CM2 is a more enjoyable place for you than Siam Hotel, the only exception is that CM2 has plenty of honey-skinned and dark-skinned girls which may be "not your type". hahaha but the "thai feeling" is definitely your type, no worries.

there's quite a number of ONS opportunities at CM2, it depends on your luck and your skills.

cheers.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi All

nice postings....had a great time reading them.

Mr Romance, just take a taxi and tell the Taxi Driver: Novotel Hotel, Siam Square. CM2 is at the basement of this hotel. Dont worry, as one of the samsters here have posted: the girls will approach you and you can choose to accept or reject even mid-way through the night....that's the "Thai feeling" that many guys came to love and rave about. As to how you would reject them after having a few rounds of drinks...it's really up to you and your style....*laugh* I think CM2 is a more enjoyable place for you than Siam Hotel, the only exception is that CM2 has plenty of honey-skinned and dark-skinned girls which may be "not your type". hahaha but the "thai feeling" is definitely your type, no worries.

there's quite a number of ONS opportunities at CM2, it depends on your luck and your skills.

cheers.
1)location absolutely correct.
2)the gals wont approach u.
3)there are quite a number of fair skinned gals.
4)no ONS,even the ugliest gal in cm2 expect u to pay her if u wanna bring her back to hotel.
5)agree that surely a place much better and more fun than siam hotel......ooops, is there any fun in siam hotel?.....kekeke.
Old 07-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
1)location absolutely correct.
2)the gals wont approach u.
3)there are quite a number of fair skinned gals.
4)no ONS,even the ugliest gal in cm2 expect u to pay her if u wanna bring her back to hotel.
5)agree that surely a place much better and more fun than siam hotel......ooops, is there any fun in siam hotel?.....kekeke.
i got approached by 2 or 3 girls while i was there last year.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

That's the basic "Thai feeling" -

1) approached by girls.
2) the guy no matter how handsome or ugly he is, can reject or accept the girls' invitations.
3) if need to pay money, can pay to choose. if no need to pay, can choose and enjoy
4) thai girls give an added customer service - boyfriend/girlfriend treatment when the thai girls can or wish to.

that's all about it in Spassos or CM2 etc.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Spassos and CM2...i thought these were just pickup joints mostly for the farangs?
Like a higherclass thermae....lol
Anyway IMO they are all the same...pros or semi pros.
IMO i rather prefer Qbar...this summer this was the hottest joint in BKK. All the TGs are interested to go there...pro, semis or just nice gals you met in BKK.

My dream in thailand is to meet one of those uni gals...those unis are so sexy.
uni uniforms or the traditional thai clothing...dman sexy imo.
No luck yet with thai UNI student....but was close. Tred chatting up a gal who was working at the hotels'touroffice. Was in a hurry so still wore her uni. hehehe...looked promising till dad came in.
Traditional clothing I had better luck..chatted up a hostess of a restayrant in phuket. In went so well..had to change hotels...and she needed convincing to wear her clothes at night. LOL ...memories.

Back to bizniz...where would thaigals like to pickup farnags. What about PP, Nana and the many beer bars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1