The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face my little sexperience on the streetwalker in GL

Hope writing about streetwalkers here is okay, if not please teach me where to post instead, thanks in advance.

Used to look for fls in fl dome 2 and thru the net until I started circling round streets of geylang. Saw many pretty faces, and went to recce before, be it Viet China indo Thai girls. To be honest have tried all but only one to ever leave a scar, a deep memory is this China girl

My little humble sexperience:
Due to nature of my work, sometimes I'd have time in the afternoon to drive round geylang, esp around 3-4pm. Was doing my usual rounding until I saw this petite looking girl (8/10).

Parked my car and approach her, sop and then we r in the room.

Chatted awhile before she guided me to shower. As she tries to awake my 2IC, I started touching her breasts in circular motion with my index and middle finger from both hands, flicking her nipples with my thumbs occasionally. Everyone I did that she'd look up and give me the cfm face and give me a killer smile. Within less than a minute my 2IC became rock hard. Still showering, I cupped her ass with both hands and slowly move up with 2-3 fingers, to her breasts and then to her groin area, avoiding her pussy. She washed my balls slowly and gently and slowly moved her hands up to my nipples and washed my nipples, gently brushing pass my nipples which made me even more horny.

Proceeded to bed after washing and I started to attack her neck with my tongue, swirling from left to right, right to left. Her hands were all over my back and then my head. The gfe was really good at this point (never once a fl game me this feeling) I tried to French her and to my surprise she reciprocated and her tongue and lips were soft and I sucked her tongue as our tongues continue to fight each other vigorously. I moved south to lick her nipples and the sides of her breasts, at the same time my finger ventured further south to test if shred was really enjoying herself. Alas! Her pussy is dripping wet! No need ky! Don't even need to finger her to feel her juice. This aroused me even more and I started to slide my fingers at the side of her groin, avoiding her pussy as she starts to close her legs, clamping my hand. I opened her legs gently (no resistance) and started to play with her clit. That alone was enough for her to initiate another round of frenching, this time a more wet and fierce one.

I couldn't resist anymore, looked for the condom on the left, tore open and capped myself. Started of with missionary and played with her nipples with my fingers and licked her nipples, occasionally sucking them lightly. After less than a minute I placed my thumb at the tip of her pussy and rubbed gently causing her to lift her hips. I switched her to doggy style and made her face the mirror as I sucked her from behind. Her eyes were half closed, with her hand touching my thigh.

Cum was building up pretty soon as I led her to missionary again. Told her I'm cumin soon and she said to cum together softly. Fucked her with more force this time, stronger with each thrust, slowing down to French her and came after a few thrust after frenching her.

That was, the best sex of my life, so much so that I called my bestbuddy to tell him about it.

Hope my little FR don't bore big bros out there. Anyway, I drove past the place many times for the next 1 week or so, don't see her there anymore, maybe she kana bao by some rich people already.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1