The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Indy 🏆 Chio Bu Club Girl (Indy) Here To Serve You Guys 🏆🏆

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Chio Bu Club Girl (Indy) Here To Serve You Guys ✧✧

✧ Name: Indy

✧ Age: 24yo ✧

✧ Height: 159cm ✧

✧ Weight: 47kg ✧

✧ Stats: 34B-26-30 [Natural] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ CIM , BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧

✧ Promo ✧ $90 / 1shot / 30mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $140 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $180 / 2shot / 90mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $210/ 2shot / 120mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; 22-04-2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old 20-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Indy 🏆 Chio Bu Club Girl (Indy) Here To Serve You Guys 🏆🏆

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: LFT
Horse: Indy

Sometimes, the way a lady greets you, you knows it's gonna be a good session already. Which was the case today.

My first impression of Indy was she resembles a young Annabelle Francis albeit slightly thicker. Small cute young face. She says she 24 but can pass off as poly student. Very petite.

She can speak English well too. Shower started off SOP but at the end, she knelt down to wash me front and back, and after rinsing the soap off, she gave me a sudden attack BJ. Small things like that always enhances the experience for me. Teased me with a 30sec BJ in the shower.

Her boobs and nips are sibei cute. I don't know how to explain, they're not huge but very perky and super nice to grab. I especially love the way her nips look. Small areolas and tasty.

She gave me a long BJ in bed with no complaints. She told me she will always try to give all she can. Soon, capped on and she got on top of me. Seriously, don't know if it's cause I very long never come down mountain or what but she felt seriously tight. And her damn riding skills are top notch. Rode me for a good 10mins with the occasional break for DFK. Honestly can't hold in already I had to ask her to stop because..... Was in the mood for CIM.

So I asked her if she could and she one upped me. She said COF. First time I kenna asked COF so was a little snooked for a few secs but of course big yes from me and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Didn't use my 2nd shot but that's normal for me so we just chatted about life and overall great session for me. Had a really nice time.

As usual, live pics please enjoy.

thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 22-04-2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Indy 🏆 Chio Bu Club Girl (Indy) Here To Serve You Guys 🏆🏆

Quote:
Originally Posted by james577 View Post
Fuck Review for Indy of LFT stable

Once again I have had a fucking good session with a girl from LFT, this stable has proven to be a reliable and fuss free. Cheers to Okt.

There was review here with pictures of Indy and the descriptions in is what led me to book her. She is very accurate to the pictures in the review but of course the pictures in her listing are a little touched up. I guarantee no one will be disappointed she really is a babe.

Looks wise as mentioned she is very pretty, she has a big pair of B-C cup boobies, au naturel. She has a little bit of a tummy but I didn’t mind and she has a nice round bubble butt.

Started off the session with her licking me all over and frenching the shit out of me. She seems more aggressive than any other girl I drenched before which was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one. Proceeded down below to suck on my cock while I fingered her.

After blowing me for a good five minutes she asked me if I wanted to paint her and I was a little shocked, not only have I never painted a girl before but a FL had not asked me. I said maybe later, hesitantly. I think she picked up on my hesitation and said I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to. Wow. For a FL to say this, it just shows you how service oriented she is. Anyway, she got on top and rode me for two minutes and I came early.

She lay next to me, and she started yammering. She is very talkative, not that I mind but I thought how cute it was that she just kept on talking with me just lying there nodding my head occasionally. She speaks English much more fluently than expected and I think she talks so much to practice her English.

Round two was even better. She started sucking my cock again and after sucking my cock this time she asked again if I would want to paint her. I hesistated again and she quickly said again I don’t need to do anything I didn’t want to and this time I said “ it’s not that I don’t want but I’ve never done it before. I don’t know how to either”. She smiled and said if you wanted to do it then all have to do is pretend to lick ice cream. I thought, fuck it. If she’s this comfortable with it and encouraging, there was no better time to try it for the first time.

I went down on her and just licked and licked and occasionally sucked on her clit. She was moaning a lot and idk but it could have been just for show but I really liked hearing her moan while I painted her. She even taught me to vary the pressure of my tongue to her liking and also praised me by saying that I am doing well for a first timer. Wow. My cock could only get so hard you know. After about five minutes she said to me, let’s do 69. I was like WOW!!! I always wanted to try this position and we proceeded to 69 for a good five minutes.

After we enjoyed ourselves mutually, we proceeded to fuck. This time I fucked her in missionary and alternated between frenching her and sucking on her nips while fucking her. Finally I got a little tired and she got on top to ride me to completion. I never came so hard before, I didn’t even know I could moan that loud when I came, wtf.

All in all, I extremely enjoyed my session with her, she was warm, welcoming and encouraging and really went out of her way to make me comfortable. I will never forget Indy, as she will always be the first girl I painted, and also because she helped expand my horizons and made me realize that I like painting a girl.

RTF? Honestly I am heavily considering it. Only thing standing in my way is that fact she is leaving soon and my personal schedule.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 11:33 AM.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 21-04-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 21-04-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 21-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 21-04-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 22-04-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 22-04-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 22-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 22-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 22-04-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 23-04-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 23-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1