The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RainerH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My German wife exposes herself half nude to Asian boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBGuY View Post
Asian men are very fond of Caucasian women (or white skin women) becuz of their skin and attractiveness. No doubt about it and your wife does really look Hot! If it were me, I'll probably had 'bang' your wife all night till exhaustion (not that I'm being rude or a bastard or anything), like I mentioned white-skin women (whether US, British, German or Russian) make Asian men lust for them and based on experience, we (or majority) Asian men get 'excited and horny' with the thought of screwing a white lady! The roles are sometimes reversed, us Asian Men get pissed off (and Jealous) when we see our Asian women hook-up with white men (expats). Some who are attached, have boyfriends or married (based on my experience in those high-end clubs) do it for the thrill and experience without the consent or knowledge of their better-halves. As an Asian myself (who is single), honestly if there was an opportunity to hook up with an attractive white lady who is married (with or without kids), I'll do it. This is just my personal opinion and experience.
I must admit you are absolutely right. Once these thai guys felt that my girl showed 'sexual interest' I was not tough enough to put up resistance they were like bees after honey, even fighting each other who will eventually penetrate the white lady....A lucky 19 year old guy called Khun was the winner,...and emptied his balls in my willing lady. As you say, ...'the winner took it all!'
Old 29-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RainerH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My German wife exposes herself half nude to Asian boys

Many young asian males urged me to send them a recent photo of Claudia, what I will not do. However, after a couple of years passed by, I changed my mind, when it comes to her and her first lover Khun in Bangkok back in 2007. So far I only publicated my jealous sketches to show what I imagined what they did behind our locked hotel room door, while I was persuaded to go to the cinema at Siam Square.
Of course we took some photos during our holiday in 2007 and of course I took jealously and traumatized some photos of the hotel room they did it in, the mess they left behind, the silent witnesses laying as condoms on the floor...But it was only in 2013 when Claudia (..now already my wife) revealed that she and her young asian stallion did a self-shot while she got mounted the first time by him...The fotos reflected all my fears and let come back the burning jealousy I still feel even today as present as ever. I thought about going public with the photo for sometimes and I think I want to do this now,....as I think lots of white male would not be able to cope with this taboo situation if it happens to them:...a young asian guy been preferred by their white lady as sex partner and themselves left behind as loosers...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ten%20Fick.doc

Rainer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1