The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Ruby Lin my favorite
Till now she still looks pretty huh...slurp!
Old 30-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
haha. shall try to break the ice with my ice pick next month. btw, the third girl on the extreme right looks like xiaoguo from WH1612 maybe 50 percent ?

Wonder if you guys agree? Wonder if xiaoguo still around?
The right is Fan Bing Bing also yummy like Ruby and Vicky lor...slurp!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I asked the OKT if An Ni is still working, and he said no more. Dunno that means she left already, or she's going to cut card real soon (maybe tomorrow?)

Goodbye, sweet An Ni.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I asked the OKT if An Ni is still working, and he said no more. Dunno that means she left already, or she's going to cut card real soon (maybe tomorrow?)

Goodbye, sweet An Ni.
She still in Sillypore...now clearing leave but have yet dekitting...
Old 12-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post

Goodbye, sweet An Ni.
Yes inded ... An Ni was v sweet & v accommodating all the way through for her entire 2 years at 16-06 Good luck to her

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 12-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink AnNi has the Last Laugh On Alejandro88!!

It appears that An Ni now has the last laugh on Alejandro88 afterall....sweet!!...

After Alejandro88's nasty malicious unwarranted attack on An Ni's rice bowl a year plus ago...based purely on conjecture, speculation, guesswork n hearsay....just look at what transpired thereafter...?!

AnNi survived in GL n actually went fm strength to strength...nothing happened to her customers(including me)...

And what of Alejandro88??...Alejandro88 has turned into a pathetic scaredy cat, chicken, yellow coward...quaking in fear of losing his precious reputation points...he has scurried into hiding n dare not post in SBF anymore!!....

After looking at your posts below, made a year plus ago...i just hv one word for you Alejandro88...HUBRIS!!...

O Alejandro88, Alejandro88...Wherefore art thou, Alejandro88??!!

PS....Alejandro88, perhaps you would now do well to heed yr own advice and go for regular health screenings since you appear to love to give out recommendations on GL mms who apparently do raw?!...me thinks this quote of your's is now v appropriate for you..." Take bery good care of yourself(Alejandro88), if not you will ONLY dream of fucking forever ever!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
In regard to your below statement, we shall see who has the last laugh eventually! Mark my word and we shall see how many WL from 1606 absense from work abnormally frequent. Do not act like a noble guy here as you are definitely not one! I know what kind of cheonster you, Mr Hypocrite!
Quote:
Wahahahaaaaaa!!!

You can't change the fact regarding An Ni's condition, you can't change the fact what has been discussed here so far, you can't change the fact what other samsters have unravelled here but the only thing you can change is her future life here, that is, you can advise her to seek treatment for the sake of herself or maybe ppl like you who still wanna support her ya?!!

Last but not least, Mr Whore Hero Wannabe, dun talk big, fuck her and support her BUT make sure you go for routine checkup! Sorry for being long winded hor bcos I need to make you face the reality!

Take bery good care of yourself, if not you will ONLY dream of fucking forever ever!

Wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Quote:
Well, GL Whore Hero wannabe, you can say whatever you want but it would never change the fact that the whore you are defending is/was potentially suffering from STD or some STD related disease!

As I told your blur fuck bud, SMLee, talk is easy, just continue to fuck her if you dare, dun talk big here and try to act like a hero to defend her! But make sure you remember to wear a mask and put on two condoms. Make sure you go for a medical checkup after the deed. Good luck to you!!! "Take care of yourself!"
Quote:
I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.

If you wanna continue to support her, please proceed and no one will stop you! But I will pass as I am no commando or DC Comic Hero here.
Quote:
As I mentioned, say whatever you want. Make sure you be a responsible bonkers and dun act like a hero here! Don't act like a Knight in shinning armour! There is no place for that here!

You should also ask yourself, how can you be sure An Ni is not suffering from Genital herpes?? Can you explain what is that red growth/bump in her vagina?? Come on, dun act like hero here! This kinda thing is no place for hero like you! Do you know her background as a WL in GL? Do you know exactly what she did in the room with her customers? (perhaps you already "did it" with her) Let me tell you, I know her background as a whore in GL and this is NOT HEARSAY!

You can continue to fuck her, no one is gonna stop you! However, make sure you act responsibly as a GL bonker and make sure you are clean from all STD! Make sure you go for regular checkup after you fucked her!

It is not a matter of being fair or not, it is our life at stake! Time to wake up and face the reality! Once we identify the symptom, we have to protect ourselves by minimising our exposure! This is not a time to act like a hero!

In this situation, it is wise to err on the cautious side!
Old 12-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: AnNi has the Last Laugh On Alejandro88!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
It appears that An Ni now has the last laugh on Alejandro88 afterall....sweet!!...

After Alejandro88's nasty malicious unwarranted attack on An Ni's rice bowl a year plus ago...based purely on conjecture, speculation, guesswork n hearsay....just look at what transpired thereafter...?!

AnNi survived in GL n actually went fm strength to strength...nothing happened to her customers(including me)...

And what of Alejandro88??...Alejandro88 has turned into a pathetic scaredy cat, chicken, yellow coward...quaking in fear of losing his precious reputation points...he has scurried into hiding n dare not post in SBF anymore!!....

After looking at your posts below, made a year plus ago...i just hv one word for you Alejandro88...HUBRIS!!...

O Alejandro88, Alejandro88...Wherefore art thou, Alejandro88??!!

PS....Alejandro88, perhaps you would now do well to heed yr own advice and go for regular health screenings since you appear to love to give out recommendations on GL mms who apparently do raw?!...me thinks this quote of your's is now v appropriate for you..." Take bery good care of yourself(Alejandro88), if not you will ONLY dream of fucking forever ever!"
. I bet he is hiding behind the screen banging his balls. He will use TGL to represent him to rebute you...we'll see
Old 12-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1182 / Power: 14
justdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud ofjustdoit has much to be proud of
Re: AnNi has the Last Laugh On Alejandro88!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
. I bet he is hiding behind the screen banging his balls. He will use TGL to represent him to rebute you...we'll see
bro smlee, calm down, u have lot more important thing to do elsewhere hehe up u to 688
Old 19-06-2013, 06:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Aft reading so many good reviews abt this house,
Decided to venture on Weekend,WL & okt good report card.
Walked in to the hse , seem to be busy .
Okt:Yes , what do u want?
Me: I want to call gal,
Okt: only left 1 gal , all taken up.
Me: Can i look ?
Okt: there , sitting on the sofa,ok for u ?
Me: whats her name ?
Okt: is name important to u ?
Me: Ah! Is it ok can i call gal over frm other hse?
Okt: No.there r a few houses , u just walk in & see & ask.
Me: Ok , bye ,
Went over to back to my fav 2831A.
Old 26-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Today must buy 4D.......number 1606.........
Old 26-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Today must buy 4d......number 1606 !!!!!..........
Old 26-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
why ah? what happened? PM if not convenient to say here
Old 26-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
why ah? what happened? PM if not convenient to say here
Today wed ma......day to buy 4D.....if today thr i will say day to buy toto lor........
Old 26-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Maybe is something happens to WLs or hse ....

If I guessed not wrong ... Max priest can explain why happens ??
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...8545:confused:
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 26-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Maybe is something happens to WLs or hse ....

If I guessed not wrong ... Max priest can explain why happens ??
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...8545:confused:
No la....today wed.....4D day la.....horse no 1606 so i say buy 4D......strike liao buy me makan bro......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1