The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Please open your eyes big big and see.
He quoted my post directly to start a fight again.
So unknowingly he admitted he is a disgusting "deep throat kissing" old dog?
I read most but not all details of thread...in some cases his posts had been moved without you knowing because under moderation...

Just keep sharing and all will benefit ifrom this thread...

You can put him in your Ignore List and peace will prevail...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

I expect to get flame for this...

But can you guys just stop it and maybe take it private or elsewhere?

TS you wanna uphold the integrity of this thread, trying to keep everything genuine... I respect and thank you for ur effort and inputs.

TC, maybe you can ignore the fella and/or take all these to another thread? The more you reply to him, the more happy he gets. So if everybody just ignore him, then after awhile he probably will disappear.

I'd prefer to read more infos/reviews/FRs here rather than TCSS stuff. Many thanks!
Old 25-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I read most but not all details of thread...in some cases his posts had been moved without you knowing because under moderation...

Just keep sharing and all will benefit ifrom this thread...

Very well said. I have never ever done any Racist remarks. But these 2 guys have done it. Instead of posting Fr's they are only and only abusing members. They keep advertising their trips but no Fr.
Someone has to take a stand against these abusive members.
Having negative points doesnt make one Fake. Having positive points doesnt make one senior.
Always have a command on good language to keep the forum interesting to the members.
If they keep on abusing members this forum will be worthless.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
But can you guys just stop it and maybe take it private or elsewhere?

TC, maybe you can ignore the fella and/or take all these to another thread? The more you reply to him, the more happy he gets. So if everybody just ignore him, then after awhile he probably will disappear.
Bro Setzer let me be clear about this.

This white supremacist old dog's post are sometimes moved to the Indo TCSS thread and I did reply to him over there.
However from time to time he will want to start a fight again by quoting directly to my posts here.
Sometimes I ignore and let it slide but sometimes I have to make a point because his disruption to this thread is a nuisance.

There is nothing I can do if someone wants to admit he's a disgusting "deep throat kissing" old dog.
If more than 1 person has something negative to say about a certain person then there must be something wrong with that person.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
not sure what else mod can do...ban him dun solve problem...can always register new nick and come back to post...
when you post something there is often ppl who oppose and had diff views...all criticism must be taken in a forum...anyway you are the TS and will support you so long is within the SBF rules...
There is a difference between constructive criticism, and a clear pattern of trolling and talking cock. HE HAS A -2 REP RATING This is the only forum i've been where such clear troublemakers are permitted to keep talking crap instead of being suspended. How is that behavior within SBF rules? Even with -2 rating, he is allowed to continually post crap without moderation. Is that within SBF rules? Let that sink in.

Ban him sends a message of which side you agree with: Trolls or Sincere Bros. Sure he can get a new nick, but it inconveniences him, and since you can tell he's not very smart, he may not even know how to do that properly

Quote:
Does not solve the problem because he will keep talking cock and spread lies to all other innocent bros. The only way is to ban him so he is ignored by everyone. Even if he starts a new nick....his writing, grammar, and speech is so awful we can spot him a mile away. We can easily discern uneducated cockroaches from the educated.

I'll make the choice easy for you. You can BAN this lying Troll. Or you can close this thread as I will officially retire as TS and close my account on SBF. I WELCOME WOMANISER TO BE THE NEW TS , or find someone else to be TS and see how the thread goes. You have proven to me that there is no advantage to being a TS, as a clear Troll -2pts carry as much weight as a contributor with over 1000pt - clearly SBFs reputation system for contribution means absolutely nothing if that is the case.

Last edited by lost99; 25-08-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Very well said. I have never ever done any Racist remarks. But these 2 guys have done it. Instead of posting Fr's they are only and only abusing members. They keep advertising their trips but no Fr.
Someone has to take a stand against these abusive members.
Having negative points doesnt make one Fake. Having positive points doesnt make one senior.
Always have a command on good language to keep the forum interesting to the members.
If they keep on abusing members this forum will be worthless.
You don't talk cock so much.

Just post at the Indo TCSS thread and you can post all the nonsense you want.
Mod please move the posts to Indo TCSS thread so we don't disrupt other members from reading/contributing real FRs.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

All parties to tcss here...stay here...:0

@womeniser - dun be cute...if you over-stepped the rules...will recommend you to be banned...

Old 25-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If we dont end the war. War will end the forum.

Henceforth I guarantee this forum that I will not reply to any negative comments or personal poking against me, for the sake of this Forum.

God Bless.
Good Luck.
Fuck Hard...
Old 25-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
All parties to tcss here...stay here...:0

@womeniser - dun be cute...if you over-stepped the rules...will recommend you to be banned...

Womaniser is honestly stupid and an imbecile. We are talking about a guy who posts Thailand FR in the JKT thread and doesn't understand the difference. He doesn't even use proper English grammar, and his sentences are not coherent and barely make any sense.

He doesn't even know you moved all this dialogue to the TCSS thread. How many times has he come back to talk shit even after -2 rating.

I'm offended by the fact a clear violator is not even 'reccomended' to be banned. I think you made your point clear where you stand, and leave me no choice.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

White supremacist old dog womeniser you can give us your best shot here hahaha!

On this thread you can post all the fantasy and fake FRs you want.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
He doesn't even know you moved all this dialogue to the TCSS thread. How many times has he come back to talk shit even after -2 rating.

I'm offended by the fact a clear violator is not even 'reccomended' to be banned. I think you made your point clear where you stand, and leave me no choice.
Don't jump the gun too quickly yet.

Mod already stated clearly if womeniser disrupts the Jakarta thread from now on he will recommend ban.
We shall remind Mod should this old dog want to test waters.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

camping here to read all the comments.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Henceforth I guarantee this forum that I will not reply to any negative comments or personal poking against me, for the sake of this Forum.

God Bless.
Good Luck.
Fuck Hard...
no winner if there is WAR in a forum...

Only winner is those read the forum and use the info..

Losers are those who dun read but fought WAR...

often we dun agree with each other...so just move on because of above...

Old 25-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

God Bless.
Good Luck.
Fuck Hard...
Useless words from a white supremacist old dog loser.

No worries whenever I'm free I'll entertain you here on this thread so I can entertain myself for comic relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kanasai you see free show huh!?
Old 25-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There will be no more show from me, because given the recent events i am forced to take a step back as contributor here.

I can always tolerate some trolling, leaching etc. But someone like Womaniser is a pure virus who just leaches somewhere until it is destroyed. Its people like him that turn Thailand and pattaya to shit, and now he come to Jakarta to do the same. This recent flaming only started because he demand bro TC2 post FRs about his recent trip, so he can visit these same places and ruin it for the rest of us. Why should i help scum like him fuck up a city i like?

Below is a post by him in another forum about Thailand proving my point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by womaniser
I 100% agree with you. Things have changed in these 10 years. Thailand is been expensive in Food but still accomodation is cheap. The attitude of girls has changed a lot. All have become money minded. Well A change is always seen in whole world with the time.

I been visiting Thailand from a long time. I speak Thai even but things are still hard for me sometimes.

So I just skipped my holidays from 4 Times in Thailand to 1 time in a year.

I have started new destination which is Jakarta.

Girls still don't know how to drag money from customers. The cost of food, accommodation & girls is cheap.
The fucking idiot doesn't realise, the attitude of girls changes when you spoil them. This retard goes to Classic and then tips girls 400k each!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by womaniser
Went to Classic Terminal 2.
Now I am sorry guys but this time I paid both the girls 400 K tips.

I am not a good tipper but they forced my mind to do it.

Damage 555 k plus 800 k tips.
Retards like this fuck up places, spoil girls and the market, then bitch and complain about it afterwards. They don't realise that they are the problem, just like Paki's they just migrate from place to place to fuck them up.

Last edited by lost99; 25-08-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1