The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
Very nice story, love the way the wife being exposed
Thanks everyone for the support and TS let me post here.

Hope bros can share more of their views/reactions after reading
Old 01-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Thanks everyone for the support and TS let me post here.

Hope bros can share more of their views/reactions after reading
Like the idea of turning the partner into exhibitionist exposing her to stare. Too bad no luck in that but nice story real or not still nice idea.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Support ~
Old 01-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CheryCute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 02-06-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
Very nice story, love the way the wife being exposed
Me too.. haha.. like shy, submissive yet naughty hotwives ... so sexciting story... wish I was there to see the naughty actions among the 4 of you ... so was there a 4-some later ?... pls continue yr story asap bro lustarhymes... upz u wif my +13 cherries as soon as I can for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies.. dunno how come the thumbs down icon appeared on the thread title of my abv post... unable to delete now.... sigh

Old 02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Apologies.. dunno how come the thumbs down icon appeared on the thread title of my abv post... unable to delete now.... sigh
No worries bro. Thumb down never mind, as long as my story makes reader standing hard and comments keep coming! Thanks everyone for support
Old 02-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stories Bro. They are also my fantasies..... Please keep the updates coming... Any follow up with the Angmos? Cheers.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounters, camping for more
Old 03-06-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

While J had drifted off to a deep slumber in nude, many thoughts wandered in my head.

If you were in the hotel room;
1. How many of you would imagine that J was a cocktease, her tits and pussy on display wasn't an accident?
2. Or, you would pretend that you were Thom whom seduced your hot Asian wife, and fucked her whether she was willing or not?
3. What if J secretly wished to suck and fuck the big German sausage even when she denied?!
4. How many of you would really share your partner just to satisfy your own sexual fetish?
5. Will your wife submit to your desires?

The truth was; from the moment J exposed her private bits to the total strangers, all of those scenarios had played out in my mind in one way or another. In fact, I have always encouraged my innocent wife to be 'more open'. I believe lots of you guys also share the same fetish of hot-wifing or swinging, but not cuckolding perhaps.

Surely, I was extremely aroused by thoughts of J being a slut or forcibly used by Thom as his sex toy. But strangely, midway banging in the doggy position, I had an illusion that it was Clara whom was fucking furiously.

Suddenly, Clara's body was beneath me, and she begged me to spank her fleshy booty. Thom was watching from his seat taking in the erotic sight.
T: "FUCK HER! FUCK THAT BITCH AND SPANK HER HARDER!!!"
C: "Arghh....aghh....aghhh...oh Yesss...oh yes... I'm your bitch now. FUCK ME HAAAARD!!!"
L: "Ahh...ahhh...I'm cumming...
T: "Cum in her! I want to see your spunk in her pussy."
C: "oh yeah...I wanna feel your hot cum inside me....aghhhhh....."

All my senses were boiling from their filthy words to the carnal pleasures of plunging into a tight pussy gripping my steel hard shaft, and coupled with the resounding 'piak piak piak piak piak'. As I felt her pussy clenching and quivering, I exploded into her with one last deep thrust.

I laid on the hotel bed and admired the cum oozing out of my wife's pussy. Fear started to seep in - fear of the unknown - whether I'll really let Thom have a go at my beautiful young wife. But, guilt was also building inside me.
"Am I a pervert who gets aroused to share J, or more excited to claim another man's wife?!!"
"Do couples swing to exhibit their partners like sex trophies, or are they just after the holy grail of fucking hot strangers???"
My mind was spinning and my heart throbbing with pangs of emotions. But no matter what reason, I was certain that ultimate sexual pleasure awaits.......

(Hope you like this update, which is kinda like my mental monologue. Please share your thoughts )
Old 03-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Some photos I found very erotic and similar to what I feel. How abt you guys???

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tFgkTWMcN...ife%2BAVA5.gif

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TJ3TNwOU4...ife%2BAVA6.gif

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KFyl8Hnrq...ife%2BAVA8.gif

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E4YcJ7Onb...fe%2BAVA13.gif

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f4rQGIplb...fe%2BAVA17.gif

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PoM2bEZYp...fe%2BAVA15.gif
Old 03-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

That's a lot of updates from lustarhyme
I need to recall more stories to share.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post

"Do couples swing to exhibit their partners like sex trophies, or are they just after the holy grail of fucking hot strangers???"
My mind was spinning and my heart throbbing with pangs of emotions. But no matter what reason, I was certain that ultimate sexual pleasure awaits.......

(Hope you like this update, which is kinda like my mental monologue. Please share your thoughts )
The most exciting part is being exposed unknowingly to strangers until it's too late & others hv seen it all ...& the view of the creampie on yr wife after the session on yr own bed.. is just so erotic...As regards to yr question in bold print, u shd hv known by reading so many other stories in tis & other forums on hotwives, swinging & cuckolding etc...that the latter is more likely the reason why many guys want to share their female partners with others...

Old 03-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #15: Team Outing

It was a Friday late afternoon. Wife texted me last minute that she is going for a team outing (basically dinner and drinking) in orchard and asked me to settle my dinner alone. She told me it is a last minute arrangement. A simple intro, the team consist mainly of guys who are from the operations and project team while wife is doing the sales and marketing portion.

Around 11pm, I whatsapp her to check on her. She replied that she is ok and still drinking. She assured me that she will be fine and knows what she is doing, asking me not to be worried and go ahead to sleep first. As I left for work early that morning, I didn't catch what she was wearing for the day.

An hour later, around 12+am, she texted me asking if I am asleep already and informed that they are still drinking and ok. So I replied her and asked her why is it she keep asking if I am asleep already and is she too high already? Her replies got me thinking. She told me she is not high, ask me go sleep. She will let me know when home and will wake me up.

I was lying in bed and thinking; Is she trying to initiate for sex later when she is back? Is she already high and horny now? It was 0130am already and she is not back yet. I decided not to wait for her and just texted her that I going to bed and ask her go enjoy herself.

The next day morning, when I woke up, she is already lying in bed. Showered and changed, in her usual tank top, without bra and panties. I read her last message to me was that they are still outside and one of the project guy intro another potential client to her. (Seriously? At 0130am?)

I don't even know what time she came back. In the laundry basket, lies a pair of red bra and red thongs, obviously from last night. (For bros chatting in Kik, u have seen it). I took a sniff at the thongs and was full of her juices smell. Was she really so horny last night? What happened? Who send her home? How come she is wearing these when it's a last minute planned outing?

As I was still pissed with her, we didn't talk much the whole Saturday. I just left her alone while I was outside running errands. It was until much cooling down and we decided to go out for a dinner and drink.

After downing half a bottle of whisky, we went home. I was in bed watching tv, she joined me in bed naked and hugged me. Then she sat up and push her cup D breasts towards my mouth, wanting me to suck them. Without much invitation, I obliged. Played and sucked with her big nipples and breasts while fingering her already wet well trimmed (looks like she trimmed recently) pussy. Her juices are dripping out of her wet chee bye. She is indeed very horny.

She sat on and started grinding me hard, moaning loudly and pushing her breasts towards my face. Usually she doesn't do this position unless she is very horny. I then turned her around and fucked her missionary. She was spreading her legs high up and wide opened herself, closing her eyes and moaning. We didn't talk much during the sex. I wondered who/what is she fantasizing about or is she recalling what happened the night before?

The sex was good, more passionate than usual. I decided not to question her for too much details about the night before first but to slowly observe and find out in future. What you guys think. Any advice?
Old 03-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
That's a lot of updates from lustarhyme
I need to recall more stories to share.
Hey bro Prince_81, hope you don't find me hogging your thread. I didn't intend to write so much at first, but things just flowed. It's better to consolidate all hotwife stories rather than open so many threads.

Pls PM me if you think I shld start another thread. Kudos to you bro...and I enjoyed reading your stories as much as the others following your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1