The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Deleted on request.

....Enjoy life...

Last edited by develish; 04-07-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohihi111 View Post
Before leaving, there is a sweet khmer girl outside the bar called Candy Bar.
Thanks for the FR.

Can you help with the name of this sweet SYT.

....Enjoy life...
Old 03-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Soul City is near to the 4 tall buildings called Rose Condo, not near to Independence Monu. It is off the street of Sofitel and Aeon Mall.

Most tuk tuks know this place, Soul. It is 1 of the only few big establishments still standing there while others were forced to close down.

Difficult to find if by yourself, cause you will not able to see the main building as it is about 100m inside a small lane but you will able to see the sign board on the main street.
Soul City a KTV or a disco?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Soul City a KTV or a disco?
A KTV and Massage... Not a disco.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
To bro Cylwong, yes just follow bro Naemlo's advice and ask a tuktuk, but keep in mind to tell them "Soul KTV/Massage" because sometimes if you just tell them "Soul" , they wont understand...

Anyway, had some free time, here is a map for you. If you are navigating yourself, Independence Monument should be a good landmark for you, just turn in at the end of the park. From your location you will definitely see Nagaworld in the distance.

Sothearos Blvd is just a small road, as you can see there is another road that breaks off on the right, do take note to just go straight once you turn in from Sihanouk Blvd.

Once near Soul from this South-wards direction, you will notice you will see a half-built Aeon construction site, keep going and you will see a rattan shop. At the rattan shop, you should be able to see Soul's yellow mansion structure.

For a better landmark to Soul, you will reach a round corner which the road will curve, and you will see a Japanese restaurant and a tailor, Soul's entrance road is just directly across. But mind you, the evening traffic is bad, you might have to play Froggers if you stop on the other side of the road hahaha

Dont take my map for 100% accuracy, just keep a look out for the landmarks I mentioned and you will be fine! Dont lose your way, good luck at Golden City Soul!

wow bro..ur map is really detail.
I can still remember the way to there from victory monu. hahaha
Old 05-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Khmer called it "Independence Monu" while Thai has a similar statue but called it "Victory Monu".
Old 05-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Khmer called it "Independence Monu" while Thai has a similar statue but called it "Victory Monu".
55555..oops my bad...cheong too much BKK can't adjust...555
Old 05-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Hahaha, had some free time, scared later bro Cylwong lose his way

Ya I also remember how we walk while chatting about bapoks and lapsup places with the rest to almond hotel to makan hahaha
Old 05-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nice to see that Thailand also has another monument! For some reason, I always feel very warm and cozy when I see photos of the Independence Monument illuminated by the orange night light

I like the Khmer design of the roof too, and the architect Vann Molyvann really got it right by making the structure thick, it totally gives off the strength and vigour on the idea of independence!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Nice to see that Thailand also has another monument! For some reason, I always feel very warm and cozy when I see photos of the Independence Monument illuminated by the orange night light
I dun feel anything about all these "monu". I will feel warm and cozy, hugging a ger in a cold hotel room.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Willing sellers or cheated/forced into the sex trade

Think I'm gonna get loads of zaps for this post but nevertheless.......

First thing first..... I pay for sex. No pretence about it. Most if not all the girls I've screwed willingly went into this trade eyes wide opened.

Read quite abit about human trafficking and pimps forcing girls into the Cambodian sex trade.

Just like to find out if this is truly the case in Cambodia? If yes.... would give it a miss.

Ok u may start zapping......
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 06-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Re: Willing sellers or cheated/forced into the sex trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Read quite abit about human trafficking and pimps forcing girls into the Cambodian sex trade.
All WL in this world either willingly or forced into selling sex.... how will u know who belongs to which unless every time u approach a ger and ask, "u forced to or willingly to sell?" As long as u pay accordingly, finish the job and leave, then should be within your so called principle
Old 06-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As long as u pay accordingly, finish the job and leave, then should be within your so called principle
That I cannot agree.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 06-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think I'm gonna get loads of zaps for this post but nevertheless.......

First thing first..... I pay for sex. No pretence about it. Most if not all the girls I've screwed willingly went into this trade eyes wide opened.

Just like to find out if this is truly the case in Cambodia? If yes.... would give it a miss.

Ok u may start zapping......
Quote:
That I cannot agree.
Hold on a sec, hold on one bleeding sec here guy.

You are making it sound as if anybody here would AND should know one way or the other.

Worse, by pretty blatant innuendo, you are saying that anybody who ignores what YOU have read "about human trafficking and pimps forcing girls into the Cambodian sex trade" are complicit.

Please spare us! ALL of us who monger are in one way or the other complicit, and just because you so gallantly state that "...you will give it a miss.." it does NOT mean that it gives you the right to be smug.

And this "....Most if not all the girls I've screwed willingly went into this trade eyes wide opened..." Yeah? And you know this how? Puhleeeze!!

And no, its not my style to zap - I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

SEAJ

Ps. My apologies to others here; I had originally just wanted to stay silent but the more I thought about it, the more PO'd I got. Sorry guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1