The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 13-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fu4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like Cheryl, Esther & MM are the big 3 in squirting, proven & endorsed by soooo many bros here ..
Bro, can you share contacts. Much appreciated
Old 14-11-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
esther service not badz if dont have high expectations.chose the cheapest hot oil package and the rest will be up to your own communication skills liao,i personally juz had a normal hj plus ear candling cause the room we are at she say cant do anything much.bros who have contact to exchange or wanna try esther can pm me for her contacts.But please pardon me if i am slow at reply cause i only log in when i am free..not a OKT.thanks all
You can do a lot more if you are willing to pay.
Old 14-11-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Wont be interested as she look n standard not my type
Agreed with you. MM is way overrated. I’ve tried her a couple of times Tarma with C. Nothing to shout about for both their looks and price is really too high. You can easily get a FJ with the kind of money
Old 14-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
You can do a lot more if you are willing to pay.
Is it?can please pm me what are the things that she do if I willing to pay?or is it just for?

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 15-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
virginity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share Esther contact TIA

Quote:
esther service not badz if dont have high expectations.chose the cheapest hot oil package and the rest will be up to your own communication skills liao,i personally juz had a normal hj plus ear candling cause the room we are at she say cant do anything much.bros who have contact to exchange or wanna try esther can pm me for her contacts.But please pardon me if i am slow at reply cause i only log in when i am free..not a OKT.thanks all
Old 17-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Decided to share my contact. She works at a joint with its own dedicated thread in this forum so don’t want to be to open with her name or spa name.

Location: abit inconvenient if not driving but actual place is 10/10. You’ll know what I mean when you get there.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: natural A
Figure: average, not thin not chubby
Pussy: nicely waxed and tight

Usually when I go I will take 1 hour package. I will start dirty talking with her during the facial. By the time she gives me a bbbj she would already be dripping wet and I alway request for 69 and my whole face would be covered in her juices. She is v passionate in love making and will hug and kiss you like your first girlfriend. When it comes to fj you can tell she is really enjoying herself and her pussy is like a tap, no need for any lube at all. I always try to last as long as I can to make her cum. So far have been quite successful, she is one horny lady. By the time I’m done the sheets would be soaked. Literally like those jav where half the bed is soaked.

Damage is 55 + 100
Rtm: many times already

Please up my points and pm me for contact.
bro care to share ctc? thanks
Old 17-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone willing to share esther and cheryl ctc? cheers
Old 17-11-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Agreed with you. MM is way overrated. I’ve tried her a couple of times Tarma with C. Nothing to shout about for both their looks and price is really too high. You can easily get a FJ with the kind of money
MM body is kinda meaty and boobs saggy due to after birth. And I seriously don't remember her squirting.
Old 18-11-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

went for another session with esther yesterday evening,was told by her that she would have something special if i chose hot oil package,so i went ahead and chose the cheapest.
this time with the hot oil package there will be butt massage,quite sensual and for the butthole is quite a tingling sensation,juz like squeezing a pimple,but in a sensual way.so quite an interesting thing for a massage.
today also told her i want to try her squirt,but have to top up,went ahead anyway..but the squirting was quite a sight,powerful gushes,almost 'drowned'.lol.anyway she told me she has changed her number,so bros interested in trying can pm me for her contact,but please give me time to reply,DO NOT ask me for her damages..thanks and enjoy guys

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 18-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went for another session with esther yesterday evening,was told by her that she would have something special if i chose hot oil package,so i went ahead and chose the cheapest.
this time with the hot oil package there will be butt massage,quite sensual and for the butthole is quite a tingling sensation,juz like squeezing a pimple,but in a sensual way.so quite an interesting thing for a massage.
today also told her i want to try her squirt,but have to top up,went ahead anyway..but the squirting was quite a sight,powerful gushes,almost 'drowned'.lol.anyway she told me she has changed her number,so bros interested in trying can pm me for her contact,but please give me time to reply,DO NOT ask me for her damages..thanks and enjoy guys
Hi bro can share Esther contact. Thanks
Old 18-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey bro, can share Esther contact with me? Thanks for your review
Quote:
Old 18-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

My regular ML leak out how more or more girls are able to squirt waterfall nowadays. Apparently there is a special cream that they insert in to the pussy every night and the pussy become super easy to squirt. She used to work in a female beauty centre in China and this was one of the treatments offered to the tai tais there. She brought it in for her own use to get more customers and her supplier told her a lot of girls order it to be shipped to Singapore these few months.
Old 18-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Decided to share my contact. She works at a joint with its own dedicated thread in this forum so don’t want to be to open with her name or spa name.

Location: abit inconvenient if not driving but actual place is 10/10. You’ll know what I mean when you get there.

Usually when I go I will take 1 hour package. I will start dirty talking with her during the facial. By the time she gives me a bbbj she would already be dripping wet and I alway request for 69 and my whole face would be covered in her juices. She is v passionate in love making and will hug and kiss you like your first girlfriend. When it comes to fj you can tell she is really enjoying herself and her pussy is like a tap, no need for any lube at all. I always try to last as long as I can to make her cum. So far have been quite successful, she is one horny lady. By the time I’m done the sheets would be soaked. Literally like those jav where half the bed is soaked.

Damage is 55 + 100

Can share contact bro? Want try
Old 18-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hazelnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Damage is 55 + 100

Hi bro, can share contact pls
Old 18-11-2021, 07:50 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My regular ML leak out how more or more girls are able to squirt waterfall nowadays. Apparently there is a special cream that they insert in to the pussy every night and the pussy become super easy to squirt. She used to work in a female beauty centre in China and this was one of the treatments offered to the tai tais there. She brought it in for her own use to get more customers and her supplier told her a lot of girls order it to be shipped to Singapore these few months.
Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1