The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Have you met them before?
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
I still new here and have only a handful of place to chiong.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.
New mehz? You are not NEW to the scene lahz.. hehehe...
Ehz.. someone potong jalan your chow chow you know.. i think its dragonclaw..
Old 25-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Oh fuck.. armpit hair even in Suzhou...scary...
Bro... bo pian...most of the gals in suzhou have hairy armpits...
Old 25-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Have you met them before?
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
I still new here and have only a handful of place to chiong.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.
Van Basten and myself have been talking abt going to shanghai for a while liao...but just cant a find that is convenient for both of us...

Hope to you in sz after i come back from singapore....Cheerz!!!!

Just4fun
Old 25-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Bro... bo pian...most of the gals in suzhou have hairy armpits...
Omg.. then I think Shanghai better lor... I have a serious problem with that.. hahaha...
Old 25-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg.. then I think Shanghai better lor... I have a serious problem with that.. hahaha...
rest assured...u r not the odd 1 out...

i know a couple of guys (including myself) who cant tahan hairy armpits...

hairy armpits will make my dick shrink.....haha
Old 25-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
rest assured...u r not the odd 1 out...

i know a couple of guys (including myself) who cant tahan hairy armpits...

hairy armpits will make my dick shrink.....haha
Oh manz... I also feel its a big turn off but the locals dont seem to mind.. they said its natural beauty... oh they are sooo weird?
Old 25-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a cab yesterday, the driver is very friendly, and......he is also the frequent of happy places, 1 week can go 3 to 4 times. He tell me alot, most important what he told me is not to go to the nite club in suzhou, also not to bother abt those man in guangjian jie, wat they all say is not true, strip show, rmb20.......etc.

He highly recommend me to go BBS, he say only cost 150rmb to FS a gal. can even bring her out, all are very obidient.

新区商业街 is for ppl from japan
十全街 is for ppl frm ang mo
园区商业街, 一栋, is for ppl like us, alot of pretty gals there, cheap also

might go there c when i am free, c if it is really got gems there.
Old 25-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh manz... I also feel its a big turn off but the locals dont seem to mind.. they said its natural beauty... oh they are sooo weird?
You also weird mah... you turn off by armpit hair but when you paint.. also got cunt hair mah....

simi logic leh???
Old 27-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Bro sadmanneedsex,

Pardon me asking....which bath house did you go? Have always wanted to try one

its at the place 苏惠路,星汉街,and 星都街

on top of 北门饭店

3rd level

environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop......
Old 27-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
its at the place 苏惠路,星汉街,and 星都街

on top of 北门饭店

3rd level

environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop......
no lah bro, 888rmb is on the high side but depending on the quality, environment of the place and the service u got, i dont think u can consider to be chopped. bath houses r normally that price range here(500-800rmb for FS). but sometimes u can even get overnite with a ktv girl here for 800rmb liao... so it really depends.

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc?? or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky!
Old 28-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic
You also weird mah... you turn off by armpit hair but when you paint.. also got cunt hair mah....

simi logic leh???
er actually r u ang moh? from wat i hear, ang moh dont like hairy pussies too. but u dont mind armpit hair meh?

i think wat ronaldo say speaks for most of us... the locals here really think armpit hair is natural cunt hair to us is natural but defnitely not armpit hair!

i cant help but notice your stated location in your profile column. 285 Queens Street SZ. SZ stands for? Shenzhen? Suzhou? but queens street doesnt sound like a place in china leh... or u translate from 女皇街?
Old 28-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
no lah bro, 888rmb is on the high side but depending on the quality, environment of the place and the service u got, i dont think u can consider to be chopped. bath houses r normally that price range here(500-800rmb for FS). but sometimes u can even get overnite with a ktv girl here for 800rmb liao... so it really depends.

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc??
or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky!
i certainly agrees with VB that rmb888 is a reasonable price to pay for a FS if you are really satisfied with the services/ambience...

massage in bras n panties i think u hv a fetish for something...bro... maybe we must really go to mu du these days to check it out...as u know...once competition gets stiff...ppl will innovate their services or even acede to your kinky requests...
Old 28-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic

simi logic leh???
i think we are brought up in a environment where most females will shave their armpit hair...but certainly only a handful of females shave their mei mei beard...therefore we will think it is natural for the PRC babes to do so....but

another reason will be we tend to see the armpit hair first, so we are still rational enuff to think abt 'turning off", but when we saw the mei mei beard...our small head takes control...and our small head dun hv the enough RAM to process the "turning off" factor...
Old 28-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc?? or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky!
the service really not bad, the gals also, no rushing......sure u all will like it.....it is definitely better than NY......
Old 28-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
er actually r u ang moh? from wat i hear, ang moh dont like hairy pussies too. but u dont mind armpit hair meh?

i think wat ronaldo say speaks for most of us... the locals here really think armpit hair is natural cunt hair to us is natural but defnitely not armpit hair!

i cant help but notice your stated location in your profile column. 285 Queens Street SZ. SZ stands for? Shenzhen? Suzhou? but queens street doesnt sound like a place in china leh... or u translate from 女皇街?
Nope, I am no ang mo... true blue silliporean... and i have known bro Ronaldo for more than a year (am I right bro R?)....

I dislike armpit hair but not amount to a turn off if all other attributes good... but I don't paint WL so cannot compare lah...

my location??? don't read too much in it... only bros here that i cheong with together may know the true 'location'...

Cheers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1