The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Snail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
aggressive GL FL

was walking down L14 and this PRC fl ran across the street and put her arm inbetween mine and whisper into my ear 60 ok?

as i just bonked a fresh 18 yo thai at L16; i turned her down and gently took her arm away.

all hell broke loose! she grabbed my shirt and pulled me back wards. her right hand reach out squeeze my ball while left hand scratch my hand.

story continue tomorrow need sleep
Old 29-04-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: aggressive GL FL

hmmmm .. i may knw who u r talkin abt. gal with quite a big built who's always standing near d condo, at d other end (nearer to d crossroad)? anyways, i've encountered a similar gal (if we r on diff wavelength) on a few occasions previously. she got tt CFM look (nt very pretty, more of slutty) ... when she approach u, she'll wrap her arms ard yr body ... asked if u wanna go wif her ... then try to arouse u by stroking yr cock ... in full view of public! she's quite persistent n take quite a while b4 she lets go.

i thk d gals in L14 r quite daring compared to those more exp ones in 8 or 10.

... er btw, whn did u bump into her? GL was raided for past 3 weekends, as far as i knw ... has normal activity resumed?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-04-2009, 04:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite common at L14. Kena grabbed so many times till i have to avoid them. I always tell them no $$$, got only $30, wan or not? So they quickly let me go
Old 29-04-2009, 09:43 AM

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ig83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya i wish to know also.. go down = waste time..no girls all uncles.
when is the raid ending><
Old 29-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakyywayy View Post
It's quite common at L14. Kena grabbed so many times till i have to avoid them. I always tell them no $$$, got only $30, wan or not? So they quickly let me go
I used to say, " I am a gay" , when they asked my friend, I will also say "he is a gay"
Old 29-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
hard rain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhard rain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

most of FL in lor 14 all very aggressive and hungry. I was once surrounded by 3 teasing me , asked me to go threesome. massage my back, stroking my dick, tickle my body....
Old 29-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is very common there. Usually I will give them the hard stare and they will back off. If not I will just brush off their hands and walk off.
Old 29-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Such "free gifts" never ever happened to me

Maybe I got the G-man look...
Old 29-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

i think will be v common now cos they hardly got bzi due to bad economy now, not many pple got the extra cash to cheong now..

u can always keep like $30 in ur wallet when walking ard....if they die die dun wan let go, let them see how much u got only.tell them take it or leave it..who know they desparate, willing to settle for just $30..
Old 29-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maybe_maybe.not is Cool - loads of Potential

haha..they really will settle for 30?..lol, u gt try b4?
Old 29-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maybe_maybe.not is Cool - loads of Potential

haha...u gt kena b4 30 bucks bcos they r desperate?
Old 29-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: aggressive GL FL

Why you guys go there if you dun like being grabbed by women? I always get it, and I stand there and let them stroke with a big smile on my face until they get dulan and walk away on their own.

No need to pay also get fondled, why fight them?

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
netuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynetuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard rain View Post
most of FL in lor 14 all very aggressive and hungry. I was once surrounded by 3 teasing me , asked me to go threesome. massage my back, stroking my dick, tickle my body....
Yo Bro, Sorry for intruding but it should be foursome... (You + 3 gals)...
Nice situation you have back then!

Ciao!
Old 30-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FARK CARE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakyywayy View Post
Psst!!! Wanna learn how to earn $$$ from them instead?

Easy... reply them "i charge for my service too. $10 per ball, two balls will be $20".
Old 30-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail View Post
was walking down L14 and this PRC fl ran across the street and put her arm inbetween mine and whisper into my ear 60 ok?

as i just bonked a fresh 18 yo thai at L16; i turned her down and gently took her arm away.

all hell broke loose! she grabbed my shirt and pulled me back wards. her right hand reach out squeeze my ball while left hand scratch my hand.

story continue tomorrow need sleep
Also kana before not a big deal. Best is keep walking and do not talk to them, then they will ignore you. Also noticed some uncle eating free "chai" when the PRC hugged them tight tight asking these uncles to jio their business. Think Thai FL better for me cos can see and assured of service.

BTW, does anyone know if these Thai legal gals have any sort of training program given by the OKTs or their agents before they start work in Singa land? Just curious.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1