The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

and for get to add, I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mai envy hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
haha... happy for u
Old 13-09-2007, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
wat makes u support Everton? im glad to see young ones supporting them.
I started watching football when Maradona was playing for Napoli...So when the EPL gained prominence in Sg, I was naturally attracted to teams in blue and that includes Everton. Back then I was drawn to Everton becoz of its rich history ( club with the longest history in english top flight) n Southall...Feeling inspired, I frequently volunteer to b goalkeeper during my sch days but my fave position changed to being a striker after DF came on board..haa...

The 90s was a lean period for the blues and there were not many toffee personalities during that time so its not a surprise that they failed to attract the younger fans....I can only remember Dave Watson, Southall, Anders Limapr, AK and Big Dunc providing the thrills for the toffees during the 90s...

Quote:
u know the question what makes u support everton was the top question asked by the true evertonians in uk, cos they were curious to know what made us support everton outside of the city/country..
my answer was prob due to gary lineker,peter reid,gary stevens,greme sharp,ratchliffe,southall,sheedy, the team from the 80s....
I missed the heady days of the 80s but i did witnessed Watson lifting the FA Cup for the 5th time for Everton in 95...Hee

Quote:
imagine we all go the the Goodison Park(or new stadium in Kirby) 1 day with a banner say SBF Toffees Fan Tour...hehe

hey guys, let share more of yr Toffees memento/jersey pic if there r any instead of jus plain text here....hehe
So r u planning a tour soon??? Haa

Would love to take a few pics of my small collection but 1st up, I would need to get a new phone with a camera function! Can u imagine that I still own a 1st generation HP when ppl r already into 3G...

Quote:
this is what i manage to dig out from the old singapore evertonians website
Is the club still active??

Quote:
Pity they didnt come down to asia during the close season...
Old 13-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I started watching football when Maradona was playing for Napoli...So when the EPL gained prominence in Sg, I was naturally attracted to teams in blue and that includes Everton. Back then I was drawn to Everton becoz of its rich history ( club with the longest history in english top flight) n Southall...Feeling inspired, I frequently volunteer to b goalkeeper during my sch days but my fave position changed to being a striker after DF came on board..haa...

The 90s was a lean period for the blues and there were not many toffee personalities during that time so its not a surprise that they failed to attract the younger fans....I can only remember Dave Watson, Southall, Anders Limapr, AK and Big Dunc providing the thrills for the toffees during the 90s...

I missed the heady days of the 80s but i did witnessed Watson lifting the FA Cup for the 5th time for Everton in 95...Hee

So r u planning a tour soon??? Haa

Would love to take a few pics of my small collection but 1st up, I would need to get a new phone with a camera function! Can u imagine that I still own a 1st generation HP when ppl r already into 3G...

Is the club still active??

Pity they didnt come down to asia during the close season...

dun worry bro, i am STILL using a 1st generation HP as well..not cam too, nokia 8850

i dun think the sg evertonians club is active anymore.. not sure as there arent anymore new postings..maybe we shld form the new sg evertonians and start the fan base from SBF.. hahahaha

i think the only chance everton can come down here is, they change CHANG to tiger beer , hahahahaha
Old 14-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun worry bro, i am STILL using a 1st generation HP as well..not cam too, nokia 8850
Should change phone already...Taking pics with ur phone is a nice way to pick up chicks LOL....

Quote:
i dun think the sg evertonians club is active anymore.. not sure as there arent anymore new postings..maybe we shld form the new sg evertonians and start the fan base from SBF.. hahahaha
Good idea....But now membership only 3 - u, me n mokermania....

Quote:
i think the only chance everton can come down here is, they change CHANG to tiger beer , hahahahaha
I think Chang beer looks nicer on the jersey...Tiger looks more like S-league club LOL...
Old 15-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

come on u blues!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My second favourite team...
Old 15-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
come on u blues!!!!!!!!!!!
SAD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnook78 View Post
My second favourite team...
Ur blessing is not enough....
Old 16-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
SAD!!!

Ur blessing is not enough....
bro, thats right
we played well and held man u to almost no chance, man yoo didnt played well at all..and scored due to a fierce header from vidic..
we are still lying in a healthy 5-6th place..

pros - baines, AJ,hibbert, played well
cons - pienaar,anichibe,osman , all played like shit!
Old 17-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
pros - baines, AJ,hibbert, played well
cons - pienaar,anichibe,osman , all played like shit!
Man Utd was plain lucky to win last night...But I also do not see fire from the Everton players...I was quite dissapointed that Gravesen did not play; he should at least be on the subs bench...AJ also did not impress me despite his hard running....
Old 17-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Man Utd was plain lucky to win last night...But I also do not see fire from the Everton players...I was quite dissapointed that Gravesen did not play; he should at least be on the subs bench...AJ also did not impress me despite his hard running....
Yes. Everton were unlucky to lose to a great header. Why was Yakubu taken off? I thought he was more effective than Johnson.

Everton will be a tough nut to crack this season and will get better when Cahill is back.
Old 17-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

that football loh....
u really need some luck sometimes in a tight game like this one.

well i did not watch the game but i would like 2 knw d our Toffees play well? only read from newpaper that say Baines played well against CR.....

regards,
Old 18-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Yes. Everton were unlucky to lose to a great header. Why was Yakubu taken off? I thought he was more effective than Johnson.

Everton will be a tough nut to crack this season and will get better when Cahill is back.
Yak was losing his presence towards the end. Guess he is still not match fit yet....Its also a pity that James Macfadden came in so late into the game considering his recent scoring form...

We really miss Cahill man!!Currently the team is too reliant on Arteta to create chances. My bold suggestion is to drop Neville n put Gravesen in to freshen the team....

Quote:
well i did not watch the game but i would like 2 knw d our Toffees play well? only read from newpaper that say Baines played well against CR.....
Baines shackled Ronaldo throughout the entire game...He is looking good enough for England too....
Old 18-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

when is the next toffees match..want to be there with my bros

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 18-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
when is the next toffees match..want to be there with my bros

JWNY

u got curfew, suggest we watch with u the repeat telecast better!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1