The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!
Blowjob bars in BKK

Anyone tried before? Care to share FR?
Old 18-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blowjob bars in BKK

Most popular:
Star of Light, Patpong, get Rabbit, she's there around 4 pm. Slutty but have to try at least once!
Dr. BJ, 'higher end', partners with Annies MP.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Dun be lazy and start new thread. Forum have "thread search" function. Go one of the bangkok threads and try search have people post FR before.

BTW girls in blow job bars may not be there in the looks department. One man's meat another man's poison.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Dun be lazy and start new thread. Forum have "thread search" function. Go one of the bangkok threads and try search have people post FR before.

BTW girls in blow job bars may not be there in the looks department. One man's meat another man's poison.
service > looks.
prefer an average milf with great service over a hot syt with starfish & clock-watching service.

my last trip, visited som's haven 6 times. the girls' skills were excellent. didn't last more than 25-30 min before giving them my protein
i enjoyed som's more than nataree (had 3 sessions). thinking back, the facilities at som's are actually cleaner than nataree's.
Old 27-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

I prefer looks over service. Every now and then youll find a looker you get along with-it is an awesome feeling as far as clicking with a thai prostitute.......................lol. Very RARE-happens to me about once a year.
Old 21-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Lolitta

Another BJ bar is Lolitta at Soi 8, sukhumvit Road ... open from 9.00 am onwards .... 800 bahts for a BJ and 1,000 for FJ
Old 23-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lolitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Another BJ bar is Lolitta at Soi 8, sukhumvit Road ... open from 9.00 am onwards .... 800 bahts for a BJ and 1,000 for FJ
I think that FS is 1500 in Lolitas. Another BJ bar Lollipop is soi 10, Sukhumvit ( alittle side soi near Sukhumvit). Quality about same as in Lolitas, but less ladies.
Old 23-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
milkyshake is Cool - loads of Potential
Does these bj bars open early in the morning? As in 7 am, 8 am?

I remembered about 2 years back when I was in Bkk, I had a super starfish the night before. It was already 4 am plus already when I went back to the hotel with her. Got her from Madam Wong (I think, or Suzie Wong) where she did some lesbian show.

I was so mad with her and had to get her to leave without firing off. As I was supposed to leave for SG the following day, I had no time to roam Bangkok another night to spend the excess rounds.

So there I was, prowling sukhumvit road (from where soi cowboy was, until Nep)for fls in the morning but what was left over on the street all cannot make it one. There are many morning OLs rushing to work though. LOL..

End up, had to board the plane home unsatisfied. How nice if I'm able to locate one of these bj bars to get my fix then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1