The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

bros ciakpachineng

Fully agree with you about the varieties of entertainment.

I will be on a biz trip to BKK in mid Jun. I could find info. on MPs, FLs, agogo & members club but could not find other info. like jpn club, korean club, etc. Any insights where I could find the info.?
Old 04-06-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Jap Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
bros ciakpachineng

I will be on a biz trip to BKK in mid Jun. I could find info. on MPs, FLs, agogo & members club but could not find other info. like jpn club, korean club, etc. Any insights where I could find the info.?
Aiyai yai.... there is little info on jpb, korean club for few reasons:
1) Exclusive to the jpn, korean.
I tried to gatecrash a few jap clubs in thonglo but was refused entry. Unless maybe a jap bring U in.
Maybe next time I will open a exclusive Chinese club to cater to the growing wealthy Chinese and I will put signboard that says, " All dogs and Japs not allowed to enter". hehehe.

2) Expensive
Gal per hr from 500-1000b
I have try some gals in Jap KTV in Thaniya which is cheaper.....I normally talk to mamasan. When biz is bad, she will let me view the gals and if I like I barfine the gal straightaway without paying for LD or hrly rate and then bring gal to hotel and negotiate bonking price which is 2-3K for ST and 3-5K for LT

3) Quality of gals not fantastic
Competitive Advantage of these gals are not looks but their ability to speak Jap and provide super duper service to Japs

4) Boring
Jap, Korean clubs are boring typical KTV where U just sing and sing with gals. I don't have a voice like Elvis so I am not missing out on anything

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 04-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaimonster
hi Bro Mirage,

You really familiar with all these clubs... sounds like you are having alot of fun in bkk (who wouldn't keke). Will you be going to Ice this week? I will be in Bkk either the early part of the week or later part. There is still some work to clear over the weekend and if i can get things done in time then i will be on Monday's flight. I usually book last min, lazy me. Hopefully we can organise a cheong session.

I share your tots about the girls at these clubs. There are for sure bigger fishes than us, me only small ikan. It is like an auction, highest bidder wins
Dear Bro Thaimonster,

Not really having that much fun lah... have to work most of the time and even when I am not, I'm either at home with OC or cheonging with OC (and I dun consider cheonging with OC lots of fun )

The next time I will be going to ICE will probably be on 8th night, which is a Wed (before I fly to Italy on the 9th). Again, got to lie to OC that going to Italy so that I can get out of the house, check in to hotel and go bachelor for 1 night. Happens all the time so used to it liao...

So if you want, call me at 058095526 if you wanna meet up... Bro ModusOperandi might be coming along (i think so).... that's if he gets back from Hatyai in time...

Sawasdee,
ไลเนอร์
Old 05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros. for explanation on jpn/korean clubs or similar alternative.

Will weigh all options and decide my action plan for my next trip to BKK.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE29
The next time I will be going to ICE will probably be on 8th night, which is a Wed (before I fly to Italy on the 9th).
bro...I'm in bangkok now. Actually I am in bangkok for 2 weeks every month. Do you mind me joining? Bro moonlight in reading, r u interesed? I'll be in bangkok from today to next week saturday.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

Bro Lingwu,

You can PM me your number if you want and I will SMS tomorrow if I can get out of the house to cheong on the 8th...... alternatively, you can SMS at my thai mobile (058095526) or my SG number 96810878

I make no promises for ICE as I have said the last time. The reason why I go there is just to relax and try and rubba rubba a bit for a price of about 1,500 baht (Black Label+ Lady's drink)

bros probably joining that night if I get to go are:
1) Bro Thaimonster
2) Bro ModusOperandi (if he gets back from Krabi on time :-))

CHeers
Old 10-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

bro...thks for the great nite..sorry that i left early cos i think was getting drunk and that never happen before ! I realise that i drank more than 20 glass of whisky on the rocks in just an hour....damn those 3 girls..all was bottoms up somemore. My girl was damn chio and good...forgot to take her name and hp . I think i forgot to tip her too. By the way, was my THB2000 enough..if I short pay pls let me know as i will be still here till 18/6. Maybe we can go again next week...i really like my girl. Thanks again!
Old 11-06-2005, 08:20 PM
thunder-bird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi bro lingwu & mirage,

I don't go thai very often like you guys and will be in BKK from 13 to 17 next week to relax... if possible can I meet up with you guys for a drink at ICE...
Really like to meet up some of the samster here...

Old 12-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Samster

Dear Bro Lingwu,

No problem . although you were drunk it is good to see that you were able to maintain your composure kekeke.

Just to let you know that Bro Thaimonster and myself went back again the following day although my flight to Italy was at 12.40am !!!!! Bro Thaimonster missed his flight back to SG and called me so I chio him down for a short session but I had to run at about 11pm to catch my flight to Italy. Sorry bro Thaimonster, hope that Mike took care of you well after I left.

Aiayh, dun need to tipn her wan lah...she like sister to me... dun think she would mind hahahaha. You are actually short by about 500B or so. Nevermind, you can pay me next time. Will be back on the 15th I think... have lie to wife again if you want to go to ICE.

Call u when I get back.

Cheers
Old 12-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_
meu rai yak pai KTV?
Bro Free, yang mai lu krup. Na ja pai wan ti 15 te tong go hoc kup meer gone krup . Diow thum liep loy leow co bock hai lu na.

Chok dee krup
Old 12-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder-bird
hi bro lingwu & mirage,

I don't go thai very often like you guys and will be in BKK from 13 to 17 next week to relax... if possible can I meet up with you guys for a drink at ICE...

You can sms to my SG number now at 96810878 as I am in Italy now. You can call my thai number at 058095526 when I return on the 15th.

Cheers
Old 13-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are actually short by about 500B or so. Nevermind, you can pay me next time. Will be back on the 15th I think
Ok will pay you when you are back. Please call me...and YES I want to go ICE again...must get back the same girl and her name and hp nos....hey maybe you can even get her to be my tirak!!! But this time I must not get drunk but get her drunk !
Old 13-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thaimonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Mirage and Lingwu,

Nice meeting both of you at Ice. Bro Lingwu your girl sure can drink... no joke. Furthermore all bottoms up one. Luckily my girl dun drink on the rock one otherwise i sure kanna the same. I really peifu you also, somemore need to work the following day.

Bro mirage you got any lobang in italy yet? Maybe italy also got "Ice Club" with italian babes Now i understand why you prefer Ice Club liao... no doubt the place is small but this is actually an advantage. For big clubs like Forte and Caribbean, the PRs and mama-sans more money minded and they don't have so much time to take care of you. Personally i think the dancers at Ice not bad wat... got a few quite pretty especially the "big eye gal", i think you know which one lah, the prettiest among the dancers. I don't think the dancers at Ice pale in comparison to those at Forte. Some of the dancers at Forte also not that pretty, that goes the same for the PRs. That night Mike came shortly after you went... he brought me to Caribbean walk walk leh... then we went for makan. He no "target" at Ice izzit? Or he "ta bao" home liao? That's what he told me leh... So when you guys going to hit Ice again? Go there drink drink and learn some thai from my gal also not bad haha... i most likely in Bkk again next weekend.

All bros better boycott valuair lah, lousy food, auntie stewardess and expensive somemore. First and only time i will fly them... total ripoff
Old 14-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder-bird
hi bro lingwu & mirage,

Hello Bro Thunderbird,

Am at the airport in Milan now, will be leaving Milan today back to BKK . Will be going to ICE with another samster and Bro Lingwu. If you are confirmed coming along, I drop me a PM or sms to my SG mobile ( I received your earlier SMS). Should be meeting outside ICE club at 10.00pm as usual.

PS: BRO LINGWU... ARE YOU HEARING THIS....... I AM GOING TO GET YOU DRUNK AGAIN !!!!

Sawasdee
Old 15-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Should be meeting outside ICE club at 10.00pm as usual.
PS: BRO LINGWU... ARE YOU HEARING THIS....... I AM GOING TO GET YOU DRUNK AGAIN !!!!
bro...might not be able to make it tonight as my Thai and Malaysian Bosses are here and will have to entertain them. I think you'll be there in ICE till about 2am rite. Once I'm done with my bosses, I will call you. Hey dun forget to get my girl ok !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1