The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2005, 11:08 PM
mrdump

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE29
I have to try and find a excuse on that day to go into city area heh heh. I will PM you if I can be there ok ? PM the day b4 u come to BKK n I will let u know.

ok.......will do/take care and c u there!!!!!
Old 24-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nowhere, how was last night eh? Don't think u were drunk. Sorry I couldn't take care of you properly....my girl was drunk so I had to take care of her. I don't know what happened to the f**king DJ last night... supposed to be HIP HOP and dance but dunno why last night he siao or what, play kuku thai oldies....sorry lah... next i sure kai siao better... anyway, one of the PRs whom i had lunch with today told me you veri cute and tao :-), ask me when you coming back kekeke.... I said dunno...

Anyways, hope to see you back here next month and maybe I bring you to Florence & Jarin, but if I go there, my wife sure come along....

Have a good trip to Vietnam and take care of yourself

PS: For those interested, will be going down to Nataree first at 7pm for massage then proceed to ICE club at 10pm....Those interested can call my thai hp at 058095526.

Sawasdee
Old 25-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Quote:
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area

Can get 5 Bottles of Black Label + 1 Free Karaoke VIP room for 10,000 Baht if can find enough bros to share member on these 2 days... if not cheong alone not enough $$. (earning thai baht leh, not SGD.)

Gladly serve as translator for all bros who want girls to go back with them (some dancers at ICE Club can go LT but need to discuss price with mamasan first)

Any bors interested can call my thai number 058095526 or PM me.
sorry, hor but I have to ask- R U doing a plug for ICE here?
'cos I have been to ICE and I must say the place is ICY (pardon the pun)...only few customers and few gals. More staff than customers.
The guys (incl me) who were there were watching EPL. The place is small with smaller 2nd flr. Only spotted 2 attractive gals (one of whom was a mamasan).
I don't mean 2 knock yr potions but there are better similar places ard that area eg. Spago, Claudia

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 25-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
'cos I have been to ICE and I must say the place is ICY (pardon the pun)...only few customers and few gals. More staff than customers.
The guys (incl me) who were there were watching EPL. The place is small with smaller 2nd flr. Only spotted 2 attractive gals (one of whom was a mamasan).
I don't mean 2 knock yr potions but there are better similar places ard that area eg. Spago, Claudia
Was there.. thanks to MIRAGE29, he has whiskey there so didn't spend too much. Just ladies drinks and some tips. Agree on the "ICY" part and premises alittle small but.... dancers not bad wat actually..... i think there must be around 10 dancers??? Young and good shape.... the PR lady, Ae is pretty not sure if can bring out? MIRAGE29 help me check ok? haha.. anyway, this kinda club not my cup of tea... i still think the same.. wanna f, go MP.. wanna TCSS, rub-ba rub-ba and have beer, go agogo... discos, pubs and beer garden are alright too provided u got partners.
cheers.
Old 26-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
the PR lady, Ae is pretty not sure if can bring out? MIRAGE29 help me check ok? haha.. anyway, this kinda club not my cup of tea... i still think the same.. wanna f, go MP.. wanna TCSS, rub-ba rub-ba and have beer, go agogo... discos, pubs and beer garden are alright too provided u got partners.
cheers.
Tks for the clarification
True, that's great thing abt BKK...it has a huge "product range" to cater to almost all customer tastes, preferences and many niche markets..hehe

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 26-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tks for the clarification
True, that's great thing abt BKK...it has a huge "product range" to cater to almost all customer tastes, preferences and many niche markets..hehe
actually whats the deal with these kinda "member clubs"? Got PR, got dancers.. some place like RAO can ta bao ladies.... but most of the lookers are the dancers... can see, can talk, cannot f.... spend so much on lady drinks but for what? End of the day they wai at u when u go out.. at most can get mobile number and ask her out during her off days.. but that takes time and unless u station here or come often, u cannot afford to play... most of them just wanna leech u off anyway... unless u're the kind who enjoy those long process kind of dating game.... if not i think memeber's clubs waste of time and money... just my thought.
cheers
Old 26-05-2005, 12:45 PM
mrdump

bottom line not to waste time there?????????right
head straight to massage parlour
Old 26-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdump
bottom line not to waste time there?????????right
head straight to massage parlour
No lah! Different people got different perferences. If u like the company of young, pretty ladies, and also just talk cock sing song, touch hand, touch leg abit, then u might like this kinda place... provided u can speak mininum phasa thai... if i'm millionaire (in s'pore), and i don't mind throwing away money, i think i won't mind hanging out member's clubs too.. at least chances of bedding the dancers higher... haha
Old 26-05-2005, 02:26 PM
mrdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
No lah! Different people got different perferences. If u like the company of young, pretty ladies, and also just talk cock sing song, touch hand, touch leg abit, then u might like this kinda place... provided u can speak mininum phasa thai... if i'm millionaire (in s'pore), and i don't mind throwing away money, i think i won't mind hanging out member's clubs too.. at least chances of bedding the dancers higher... haha
seen u r the "land head snake"there,care to shown mi around when im there??????
Old 26-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro Ciakpachineng,

No I am not doing a plug for ICE.

One thing though... there's a reason why i chose to go to ICE rather than other places and I have explained this concept to Bro Singkrathai. At clubs like Spago and Claudia where there are more customers and more classy, expect to pay more. Bro Singkrathai came in at 10pm that night and if he were to sit with PR till closing, LD would still be 2 drinks but Bro Singkrathai was a little generous and give her 3 drinks (720B). If you at regular KTV (eg. Forte or Florence, like i explained in my earlier post, it's 40 mins per LD and 240 per LD so we are looking like about 6-8 LDs for a 4hr - 6 hr cheong-ing session. Trust me on this, my bills for cheon-ing at Jarin and Florence have reached a obscene level in the past. At ICE, we can decide how much drinks to give the PR ladies. My gal is willing to sit with me from start to end for 2 drinks everytime. (that's 540 B).

Let me just say this for all samsters viewing this thread.. I have been in thailand for coming close to 7 years now..there are probably very few places in BKK that I have not been to.. you name it, RAO1, RAO2, Forte, Orbit, Seahorse (Bin Klao), Carribean, Claudia, Spago, Mirage, etc etc and the list goes on. At all these places, most of the time, it's just a little rubba rubba and no action after the show ends.

Before cheonging, one must decide what he is after. SEX ? DRINKING AND HAVING GOOD PLAIN FUN ? And the next question is how much you wish to spend to cheong. The reason i introduced this place to samsters is not because I am a strong supporter for the place but because of the amount of $$ you guys spend. As a person who has been going to KTVs in Thailand regularly, let me ask you this, do u wish to spend 3000-4000 B going to a KTV and get no action after the show OR spend 1000-1500 to get the same end result ? Ask Bro Singkrathai and ask him how much he spent that night ( was it 720 Baht, Joe ?)

How the girls treat us is how we treat them. In thailand, if we understand the WL mentality, and not treat them as just pieces of meat, take time to interact with them, know their lives and just be their friends, I can assure you that we will get more than what we ask for while cheonging with them. IF one plainly decides that all he is after is just the hole, then of course there are other plausible forms of entertainment like MPs and Patpong.

My aim in chio-ing bros to join is not to promote the club but to offer a cheaper form of entertainment than going to the other places. Bro Singkrathai, sorry if that night you didn't enjoy yourself... next time I bring you to more happening places (but first must let me know your budget) ok ?

Also, Bro Singkrathai, you must understand that we are stationed in BKK and as such, we have the possibility of have extended relationships as compared to our friends who come here like once a long time.

Remember that other Singaporean guy whom you met that night, Leong ? He and I share the same concept, why pay for sex ? Now that you speak thai relatively well, use that to your advantage. Remember, the key to getting a thai woman to go back with you, you must first be able connect with her.

Do you know that night after you left, Me, David and the 4-5 other gals went to this gals place to play cards and drink somemore ? Of course there was no sleazy action but David did get to "jia ba" a little.... he was sleeping on the same bed with 2 other girls .

Anways, I free this evening and I am around the MALL RAM area today (that's quite near to you) so if you wanna have a quiet evening to la kopi with me can call me anytime.

Sawasdee
Old 26-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do you know that night after you left, Me, David and the 4-5 other gals went to this gals place to play cards and drink somemore ? Of course there was no sleazy action but David did get to "jia ba" a little.... he was sleeping on the same bed with 2 other girls .

Anways, I free this evening and I am around the MALL RAM area today (that's quite near to you) so if you wanna have a quiet evening to la kopi with me can call me anytime.

Sawasdee
I had fun and it was about what I expected before the night began but I still prefer the regular club/disco scene for number collecting and the "getting to know you" type of thing. It was really just a halfway point between complete p4p and the normal scene which can be entertaining like it was that night. Even then the $$ spent in Bangkok still pales in comparison cost/entertainment wise to the average night out in CA. I'm far from mr. moneybags though.. don't get me wrong it's still money frivolously spent but not an atrocity like it is in CA. Maybe I should curtail some of my drinking habits a bit too heh. But when i'm out to have fun I try to do so without too many limitations. Oh and that chick singing sure was a hottie . It was nice meeting and hanging out with some more SB members too.
Old 26-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
LD would still be 2 drinks but Bro Singkrathai was a little generous and give her 3 drinks (720B). Ask Bro Singkrathai and ask him how much he spent that night ( was it 720 Baht ?)
krup pom, only 720 baht thanks to u.

Quote:
My aim in chio-ing bros to join is not to promote the club but to offer a cheaper form of entertainment than going to the other places. Bro Singkrathai, sorry if that night you didn't enjoy yourself... next time I bring you to more happening places (but first must let me know your budget) ok ?
Don't worry, i can self entertain.. haha... not that i didn't enjoy myself lah. But i've to work on weekdays and normally i only theow on weekends. Hope u understand.

Quote:
Glad u guys enjoyed urself! Nice to know Leong and David too. Ah, so remember to help check if Ae can book out or not ok? haha Catch up some day.
Old 26-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdump
seen u r the "land head snake"there,care to shown mi around when im there??????
oh please... i guess bro MIRAGE29 is more qualify to be "land head snake" than me.
cheers
Old 26-05-2005, 08:51 PM
mrdump

i guess bro MIRAGE29 is more qualify to be "land head snake" than mecheers[/QUOTE]

my guess r both also"land head snake"hehehe
u also stationed there,mayb 1 of this days go out 2gether lah
Old 27-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

[
PS: For those interested, will be going down to Nataree first at 7pm for massage then proceed to ICE club at 10pm....Those interested can call my thai hp at 058095526.

Sawasdee[/QUOTE]

I Will Be visiting BBK fROM 20TH jUne 2005 till 24th June for holiday and also business...can u show me around???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1