The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 19-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Wah rmb568 for massage with no stripping and touching but HJ only very expensive. Call OKT for FS for one hour is rmb500+100. I think better go to maizidian look for new ML.
Bro, I completely agree about high costs. I am too used to SH price range.
BTW, if you're in the mood to welcome company (many prefer to go it alone), do PM me.
Old 19-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks bro kajos for contact.

i did an outcall. i asked for #3, but lady boss says #3 went back home for a few days, asked me to choose another. no problem, just need a massage.
there were 2 packages, 168 (no smell oil) or 228 (special lavender smell oil) per hour. i chose the 228 package.
overall, i enjoyed the experience. definitely more expensive than 'amy', but until i find a cheaper outcall alternative, i think rtf bro kajos' contact is ok with me.

thanks bro kajos again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
Thanks to Kajos bro for the contact.

I got #2 as recomended.

Looks : say 28 but looks like a sty to me 7/10
Massage : Solid massage skills 8/10
Boob : Not sure. Because cannot touch cannot strip.
RTF : Maybe
BBBJ/BJ : Not allow
HJ : No strip & no touching. She tried for long time eventually ask her to continue masage my back better
Price : RNM168 + HJ200 + 200 taxi

so far Amy is the still my Top list. Any bro here can recommend any outcall girl like Amy services. Searching for another "Amy" since she left.
Old 20-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
j0e78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuka8 View Post
thanks bro kajos for contact.

i did an outcall. i asked for #3, but lady boss says #3 went back home for a few days, asked me to choose another. no problem, just need a massage.
there were 2 packages, 168 (no smell oil) or 228 (special lavender smell oil) per hour. i chose the 228 package.
overall, i enjoyed the experience. definitely more expensive than 'amy', but until i find a cheaper outcall alternative, i think rtf bro kajos' contact is ok with me.

thanks bro kajos again
Did you get a HJ as well, or was it just a massage?
Old 20-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow yes ¥200 for taxi is expensive! I didn't know, usually go into the shop or get outcall and they walk over. I got the discount card so my total is usually something like ¥168 * 40% discount = ¥100. Plus ¥200 HJ so ¥300 total. Do you live far away? For most places I ask the girls for the taxi receipts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
Thanks to Kajos bro for the contact.

I got #2 as recomended.

Looks : say 28 but looks like a sty to me 7/10
Massage : Solid massage skills 8/10
Boob : Not sure. Because cannot touch cannot strip.
RTF : Maybe
BBBJ/BJ : Not allow
HJ : No strip & no touching. She tried for long time eventually ask her to continue masage my back better
Price : RNM168 + HJ200 + 200 taxi

so far Amy is the still my Top list. Any bro here can recommend any outcall girl like Amy services. Searching for another "Amy" since she left.
Old 20-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wangjing is still ¥168 for massage plus HJ included. North end of Chunxiulu is still ¥220 for massage plus HJ included. Nearby is cheap FS, RMB 300. quality is variable. ¥400 for FS takeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshzzz View Post
Bro, I completely agree about high costs. I am too used to SH price range.
BTW, if you're in the mood to welcome company (many prefer to go it alone), do PM me.
Old 21-10-2013, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

HJ is +200rmb

up bro kajos for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0e78 View Post
Did you get a HJ as well, or was it just a massage?
Old 21-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Chinavisitor is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried crystal 小雨 new girl Linda ? Hope it is as hot as crystal said. Going to Beijing end of the month, will give Crystal a call to arrange. Any experience on which girl to choose from Crystal will be good. Is the damage still 500+100 ? I tried Crystal girls sometime back, they are pretty good in service and good looking as well. Not sure about this batch. Any comments from any one ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoyuCrystal View Post
Hi Gentlemen,
New faces are added to my Fantasy Angels House.
Please call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You

One of hot new face:
Linda

See you soon.
http://crystalxiaoyu.blog.com/:)

http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...postcount=5478
Old 21-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Hey Kajos,

Thanks for responding to my bitter opinions of Beijing.

Yes, WJ is always good for a budget experience but it's way far for me since I'm around 3rd East ring. This is probably the reason I bitch so much. Hard to find decent prices around here.

North CXL area... this is NOT the massage place you recommended, correct?
At least the area is relatively accessible for me. Also plan to check out the area east of the TJH park soon.

Good bonking,
J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
Wangjing is still ¥168 for massage plus HJ included. North end of Chunxiulu is still ¥220 for massage plus HJ included. Nearby is cheap FS, RMB 300. quality is variable. ¥400 for FS takeout.
Old 21-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaoyuCrystal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Gentlemen,
Another Hot girl from my Fantasy Angels House to recommend.

SiQi
Pretty, well dressed, good figure, nice breast, good service.

Thank You

See you soon.

Old 24-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Chinavisitor is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Crystal,

For the benefit of all the brothers here. Can you give each of your girls description say where they are from, the overall figure like height, body shape, tits size and leg. A bit of service that they can provide will be good, like good at BBBJ, do they allow french kiss, 69 etc. That I m sure more brother are keen to know and they can ask for the girl that they fancy.

By the way, is Lin Lin in you mentioned the same Lin Lin previously ? I mean about 1 year ago that Lin Lin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoyuCrystal View Post
Hi Gentlemen,
Another Hot girl from my Fantasy Angels House to recommend.

SiQi
Pretty, well dressed, good figure, nice breast, good service.

Thank You

See you soon.

Old 25-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
Hi,

I've posted this before so will cut and paste. They also do outcall massage:

I just have to say again that there is an excellent massage and HJ place next to gongti north gate / chunxiu lu area for a small fraction of the crazy prices posted here. Massage is consistently one of the best oil massages in town, really excellent. Price varies from 168? For basic up to RMB 228? for better quality organic oil, also have a great hot stone oil massage for when the weather cools down. All massage services are up to 50% off with purchase of a discount card. HJ is also by far the best in Beijing, add RMB 200 to your massage cost. Since I bought a discount card, I'm usually paying about RMB 80 to 100 for the massage plus RMB 200 extra. The girls are mid 20s to early 30s, good to great looking and pretty enjoyable company if you speak Chinese. The shop owner is in her late 20s, cute and petite and has professional HJ / sauna training. The girls have mostly worked at other high-end spas for several years and get HJ training from her. The location is safe, clean and well decorated in a mixed-use apartment building.

Since there is an ongoing crackdown and regardless of price this is by far my favorite massage (and / or HJ) place in Beijing, I won't publish their info here. Just PM me for more info. They actually have another shop in the Chaoyangmen area but this is the one I always go to.

FS and other extras are available from some of the girls during outcall. Outcall is available 24 hours for most areas inside 4th ring road.
Kajos, pleas check your pm. Tks
Old 26-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rtan040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massage place with HJ around Chaoyang district??
Going there in 2 weeks time and staying around Beijing University of Technology, which is like at 4th ring.
Old 28-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Bros:

I would be going Beijing for holiday , any bros know about this Li Ning concept shop, I heard this place called Wang Fu Jing has the biggest Li ning Concept shop in China, as i would like to buy some China badminton team stuff for my buddy . Any of you know the exact address?

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 29-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

I read some mention of Massage + HJ at wangjing... can I have the recommended contact or location pls?

Thanks!
Old 29-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
As luck would have it, I'll be in Beijing and Shanghai again in December. This time around, will be at the Courtyard Beijing Northeast instead of my usual Renaissance.

Never stayed here before so looking for help here on a few things. First, does the elevator require cardkey to access? The hotel website indicates there's massage in-house. Is that vegetarian or with extras? Any massage places closeby if the hotel is lameduck? What about local bars that have live bands?

Thanks all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1