The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2005, 12:02 PM
RasSpewtin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hunan Bunny Hop in Shenzhen China, Jusco Style.

Last Monday night was my first opportunity to try the Shenzhen MTR in China. I will be the first to admit that the SZ metro does not measure up to his Hong Kong counterpart, although the two subway systems do have 2 things in common; they are both underground and they both take people to places they want to go. But that is where the similarities end.

The Hong Kong MTR is incredibly well planned, and can get you to where you need to be in a fraction of the time that you could by driving a car. The SZ metro stops at every fire hydrant and newspaper stand in Shenzhen. I think that at last count there were about 400 stations between Window of the World and Jusco. But the good news is that the metro does indeed stop at Jusco, so now there is one less reason not to go there (except for the 400 stops along the way, of course).

So stop at Jusco I did, after too long an absence from SZ. I wandered the alleys in classic style, with cold beer in hand and shit eating grin on face. The talent was a little limited on Monday evening, but alley 4 had one shop with two interesting prospects from Hunan. I accepted the Mama’s invitation to sit with a 20-year old cutie from Hunan. She was 5 feet nothing, 45 kg or less, and a perfect body; 35-25-35. Unbelievable. But I learned after sitting for over 20 minutes that this BBS only had one apartment with 2 beds around the corner. Someone needs to give Mama a lesson in marketing.

But the wait was worth it. There was precious little BBBJ in the room, nor would she allow me to DATY. And everyone knows, well most everyone anyway knows, that Raz likes to eat. So how is it possible that the wait was worth it then, you ask? Good question. Allow me to explain.

After lifting her up and doing her mid air, I sensed that she wanted to ride the pony. And so I gave her a pony ride. Suddenly, I decided that it was also time to teach her an important phrase in English. As she bounced up and down, I told her to say “I love so fuck!” What does it mean?, she asked in Chinese. I told her in Chinese that it meant that she enjoyed making love. And then she asked again how to say it. And before you know it, I had the cutest girl bouncing up and down on me, all the while chanting “I love to fuck, I love to fuck!” Even after I popped, she continued with the ritual, until I made her stop.

The cost of having a beautiful BBS girl from Hunan for 30 minutes of fun, 150 RMB. Having her chant “I like to Fuck” while she rides your pony, priceless. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.

Raz
Old 09-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hunan Bunny Hop in Shenzhen China, Jusco Style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasSpewtin
Unbelievable. But I learned after sitting for over 20 minutes that this BBS only had one apartment with 2 beds around the corner. Someone needs to give Mama a lesson in marketing.

The cost of having a beautiful BBS girl from Hunan for 30 minutes of fun, 150 RMB. Having her chant “I like to Fuck” while she rides your pony, priceless. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.

Raz
You complained about their marketing but they improved so much and can accept Mastercard now or issit just your chanting rhymes?

And I am glad you enjoy the bed provided, the last time i was somewhere, i have to be in the sit-up position (both hands behind my head) for the whole session... sigh....

Anyway, if you are game for ONS... there is a branch of true colour further down... But the most happening event there when I left China 3 months ago was what HKie call "si fang chai"... but for this you must have contacts....
mostly other people's wifes / mistress / gfs....
Old 10-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Informative, hilarious and witty - a writing style much to be envied.

Salute!
Old 11-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:

The SZ metro stops at every fire hydrant and newspaper stand in Shenzhen. I think that at last count there were about 400 stations between Window of the World and Jusco.
Harlo brother from Window of the World to Jusco where got 400 stations...issit typo error or you miss counted...from Window Of World to Luohu is only 15 stations....
Old 29-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gincharm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
Harlo brother from Window of the World to Jusco where got 400 stations...issit typo error or you miss counted...from Window Of World to Luohu is only 15 stations....
Hey bro Airbush, that's marketing from Ras .. . . he forgot to add that each of the 400 MTR stops are supported by BBSs with merchandises shouting "I love to FUCK" - so when you get to Jusco, you can crawl out for a refresher at Starbucks. Yo, long time no see ..... when you kambing bak to SZ?
Old 29-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

ha ha! corny thread!
Old 19-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kalibugan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Hunan Bunny Hop in Shenzhen China, Jusco Style.

Quote:
But the good news is that the metro does indeed stop at Jusco, so now there is one less reason not to go there (except for the 400 stops along the way, of course).
so based on this sz metro map which stop is jusco? gettin off the specific station where do i head off to see this pretty hunan lass of yours? little help pls.....thnks
Old 21-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibugan
so based on this sz metro map which stop is jusco? gettin off the specific station where do i head off to see this pretty hunan lass of yours? little help pls.....thnks
Hi Kalibugan,

Go to KeXueGuan, or Science Centre Metro Station...

Jusco is just 2 minutes walk from that station.

And to reference to the BBS, it's Jusco, South... go find a 7 Eleven there, and you'll be able to hit the jackpot of 2 lanes of BBS...

Have FUN!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 22-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kalibugan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hunan Bunny Hop in Shenzhen China, Jusco Style.

thnks for the directions sperminator, i'll give it a try. hopefully i can hit the jackpot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1