The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Starhub IDD 018 Calls To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
Another good deal, this time from Thailand calling to SG if your tirak needs to call u. 7 baht/minute (29 cents) for your tirak to call Singapore using DTAC Happy Dprompt eFONE (till 31 Dec). Instead of dialing +65.... or 00165...., ask her to dial 00965....

Happy Dprompt eFONE
If only this happen a year ago... time is not right not me
Old 18-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Starhub IDD 018 Calls To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro free, this kinda of lobang u also know... 009. sound a bit like our 018. maybe next time, DTAC also come out with this plan. free calling 2 sillypore. kekeke.
When u got a tirak who has a limited budget and still want to talk to you (not call then put down immediately), u will know lah

I tend to let her talk for about a minute before I call her back. Just dun like the idea of her calling and then hanging up immediately cos I am not hanging around just waiting for her call. Reinforcing this, now that we get a second chance. Kind of rude, I think if she does that again. It also helps that she got to consider who to call with her limited budget. At least I know I am worth more than her calling acquaintances to yaketty yak. Maybe it's just cheap thrill for me. Oh, well.
Old 18-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Samster

Re: Internet from Thailand

Quote:
I went Secaon Square and purchase an "X-treme 1222" dialup package from Pacific Internet (Thailand). Unlimited access for 5 days at 99 baht. Dun have tiime to shop around much I think it is good value for the bucks since I normally go for abut 4-5 days each time anyway. Far cheaper than using iPass or GRIC.
Correction - It's a 7-day pass. I used it for 5 days the last time, so I got mixed up. Bought it again at Seri Center this time. Hmm... wonder if I can purchase this in the North?
Old 27-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Correction - It's a 7-day pass. I used it for 5 days the last time, so I got mixed up. Bought it again at Seri Center this time. Hmm... wonder if I can purchase this in the North?
But you would need a fixed tel. line, right? I'm always heading up north .. and no fixed line there leh ...
Old 27-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
But you would need a fixed tel. line, right? I'm always heading up north .. and no fixed line there leh ...
Then u need to do what a friend of mine did. USe GPRS with M1 and AIS an a mobile phone. Even up north in Chiang Rai, I typically can convinced Internet cafe owners to let me plug in my notebook in to their network. Sometimes got to teach them what to do, but it usually works out OK,
Old 06-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Then u need to do what a friend of mine did. USe GPRS with M1 and AIS an a mobile phone. Even up north in Chiang Rai, I typically can convinced Internet cafe owners to let me plug in my notebook in to their network. Sometimes got to teach them what to do, but it usually works out OK,
Connecting via GRPS via roaming could be pretty costly affair. Some time back, the service was free. Getting a local pre-paid card should be cheaper. Currently, Orange is chargin 0.12 baht for every 1kpbs, not cheap especially for heaby download. Their technical guys and customer service speak pretty good English and could guide you clearly on the setup and connection, even on the setting of your laptop. Ave speed around 30~35kbps.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 03-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: IDD Calls from Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
Now M1 and starhub prepaid card also gives "free" idd calls to thailand. is it worth it / cheaper? .
Wah, such an old thread...

ok, after my own personal "research", i have come to conclusion for now.

1) If you are calling to a Thailand Mobile Line, I would recommend Starhub mobile postpaid SIM card. Get the plans with the estimated amount of talktime u would need, but take note there are 2 Powervalue plans which DO NOT come bundled with free IDD calls.

As for quality of calls, pretty good. Except that... during weekends, or public holidays, etc. You may need to call more than once to get the connection.

2) If the destination is to a Thailand Fixed Line, can consider other options like the Zone 1511 (www.zone1511.com.sg), or Sunpage (www.sunpage.com.sg). Rates are pretty competitive (from 5 cents to 15 cents) but don't forget you need to add in the outgoing local call charges for your handphone or land line too.

Cheers
Old 03-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

hi bros, just checkin does all prepaid/postpaid thai sim cards able to call/sms to SG FROM bkk ?

there's this TG tt was trying to sms me but she said cant get send thru.
apparently she clicked reply after she got my msg, so my number with the +65 is there .

any 1 knows why ? or how to rectify ?
Old 03-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
do you know the minimum contract period for a post paid sim card?
The prepaid cards are not as worth it compared to the post paid ones (Pre paid cards do not come with free bundled airtime) Further more, the call charges are more ex. 25 cents/min compared to 15 cents/min for postpaid.

Contract wise, if you get a handset then the standard 2 years rule apply. If just the SIM card alone, then 3 months.

http://www.starhub.com/termsandcondi...rterms_ms.html

There is another $36.75 registration/SIM card charge but that is normally waived if you get it from the roadshows, or promotion period.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
hi bros, just checkin does all prepaid/postpaid thai sim cards able to call/sms to SG FROM bkk ?

apparently she clicked reply after she got my msg, so my number with the +65 is there .

Theorectically, shouldn't be a problem.

Does her hp have "CALL BARRING" activated?

Get her to call her mobile service provider to check. Probably some settings of some sort.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -103 / Power: 0
suteerak1O99 suteerak1O99

Quote:

it depends on the promotion package. some prepaid SIM cards are unable to make IDD calls. but that can be easily changed.

ask her don't reply directly to the received sms. write a new message and send to the +65 no.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:45 PM
ThaiPolice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Anyone knows which is the most economical (by telephone) to keep in touch with someone in thailand (calling from singapore)?
the best option is to buy a calling card eg.platinum global calling card cost only $8 and if you're talking to a hp it will grant u a talking time of 138mins and for hse line will be 159mins. more better and cheaper than using the free idd service from starhub or m1.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
ThaiPolice

Quote:

all thai sim cards are able to call to SG. if she's using prepaid card then there will be no problem. but if she's using post paid, then have to notify the respective mobile company to activate the idd service as most of post paid plan do not have idd service automatically activated.

if she wants to save $ just ask her to dial 009 65 xxxx xxxx it will cost only 6baht per min. by dialling +65 will be using the premium service like our 001.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:57 PM
ThaiPolice

Quote:
Thanks thai mata.
you know where i can get this platinum global calling card? Is it readily available?
geylang have the most shops selling phonecards. it's in gray colour.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiPolice

if she wants to save $ just ask her to dial 009 65 xxxx xxxx it will cost only 6baht per min. by dialling +65 will be using the premium service like our 001.
6 baht/min is the 008 service...
http://www.tot.co.th/tot/en/

Calling cards are an option, however the voice quality (to me) not quite there yet. Using during peak periods = low quality
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1