The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Warning,my Friend Got Hiv

Hi to all bros,

One of my friend had just did a HIV checkup from his oversea EX 3 months back. The result came back positive. Now he in dispair and has been called up to ask on where he could have gotten or spread it. The problem is it been 3 month since his EX. He also don know where he had got, either before his EX or during the EX or after the EX back in SG. Anyway since back SG, he been fucking ard too. He disclose to me these are the girl he had tried since back in SG. So bros, those who had tried them or visit these places, please watch out and do a check up if possible:

1. GL6H52G81/88(Cant rem exact no.)
2.FL at L19
3.PEACH GARDEN GIRLsssss
4.CRYSTAL101 GRP/SIN141 VIVIAN
5.INDO FL STANDING OUTSIDE WH2 AFT WH CLOSED

Well, it better be careful then take risk.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jia Qi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Warning,my Friend Got Hiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
2.FL at L19
So many leh, how do we know which ones ?

I also engaged raw a couple of times with my clients but so far heng ah no problem
Old 17-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hkartadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ur friend used condom or not?
Scary le...
Old 17-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkartadi View Post
Scary le...
Condoms significantly reduce risk, but does not eliminate it completely. Ie, even if you wear a condom, there is a risk that you might get HIV from the condoms tearing, BBBJ, or even juices flowing to small nicks/cuts not covered by the condom.

When you screw WLs, you take a calculated risk. I had a scare before in my life, and the months waiting for the window period was agonizing. Even after getting the all clear after 3 months, I was still worried for another 3 months till I got the clear after 6 months ( the "real" window period ). Even flu or pain I had during that period made me worry that it was a sympton of HIV.

Even now, I wonder if I should yield to temptation, esp after reading some of the really delicious FRs ( sorry lar, small head is very one-minded ), but reading tragedies like this thread makes me think twice.
Old 17-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkartadi View Post
Scary le...
i also ask him same thing. he 9/10 times used. but he always get bbbj too. so, wat to say. tough luck. he jus told be to be wary of these gals. currently he been out of serivce.....insurance also nv pay him cos it thru unprotected sex. pity him. eating into his CPF and saving onli.
Old 18-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i also ask him same thing. he 9/10 times used. but he always get bbbj too. so, wat to say. tough luck. he jus told be to be wary of these gals. currently he been out of serivce.....insurance also nv pay him cos it thru unprotected sex. pity him. eating into his CPF and saving onli.
He should consider seeking treatment in Thailand where cost of medicine is cheaper.
Old 18-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

this is wad we cheongsters fear the most when we cheonging outside. Like death sentence.

Actually l find myself oso kinda jialat

last time before l cheong, l scare this and that, scare will tio stds or hiv la, but after l start cheonging, and as the number of cheonging time increases, l find myself more and more heck care and couldnt be bothered abt all these stds and hiv riaos.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PRC Rammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Warning,my Friend Got Hiv

I had a BJ (condom on) with a PRC whore recently. Don't know whether safe or not ?
Old 18-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
toiletmarquis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
9/10 used 1/10 never used..the 1 can kill already.any idea which gal he never used?by the way,hw u kn this friend of yrs?
Old 18-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
toiletmarquis is Cool - loads of Potential

by the way,wat is bbbj?
Old 18-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
SILVERBULLET_C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

For your info BBBJ is (Bare Back Blow Job). Meaning doing the blow job without condom.
Old 18-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

ok to ans some of the qtns the bros ask.

The WL he did at L19 is ard 20-earlies 20. Names he can't rem. Also no point describe this unless i hv a pic which I don. As for the peach garden girls, he tried quite a few there so exact name and who also nv capture. Unless, i hv precise info, then i say else no point throw everyone off balance.

As for the bros who ask me how i know my friend. Genius, do you think it impt for me to ans you this and my ans made any meaningful changes to your chonging. I throw back u the qtn then > how u know your gf/wife(PLEASE, don bother to reply me this, I not interested to know).....
Old 18-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The WL he did at L19 is ard 20-earlies 20. Names he can't rem. Also no point describe this unless i hv a pic which I don. As for the peach garden girls, he tried quite a few there so exact name and who also nv capture. Unless, i hv precise info, then i say else no point throw everyone off balance.
:
All freelance WL patronising cheongsters should take a picture of the girl's Cheebye with their camphones for future reference.

If they do catch something nasty, they can then post a picture of the Cheebye in this forum so the other cheongsters will recognise the Cheebye immediately when the ho spreads her legs!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
dunno why now I tot India is better in health care since they have insurance for HIVer.
Old 18-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Condoms significantly reduce risk, but does not eliminate it completely. Ie, even if you wear a condom, there is a risk that you might get HIV from the condoms tearing, BBBJ, or even juices flowing to small nicks/cuts not covered by the condom.

When you screw WLs, you take a calculated risk. I had a scare before in my life, and the months waiting for the window period was agonizing. Even after getting the all clear after 3 months, I was still worried for another 3 months till I got the clear after 6 months ( the "real" window period ). Even flu or pain I had during that period made me worry that it was a sympton of HIV.

Even now, I wonder if I should yield to temptation, esp after reading some of the really delicious FRs ( sorry lar, small head is very one-minded ), but reading tragedies like this thread makes me think twice.
wah u scare me leh, I just tested in 3 months and went celebrate. DSC said I can do barely on my GF already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1