The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Think Should Be Recording For Evidence
Not going to make any wild guesses but sure is weird for them to do such recording. Definitely will be more careful when visiting them in future. I prefer using their backdoor when entering ot leaving, more discrete and lesser people walking about compared to the front entrance.

Tried their 2 prc newbies Sunny & Eva recently after seeing their pics and rather postive reviews, but sadly my sessions with them nowhere as good as what those reviews claims.

Sunny. Don't look as good as the pics, late 20s early 30s. The session was rushed, brief catbath then short bbbj then start fj. She seems to be in a hurry to finish and take the next customer. I wasn't late for my appointment, in fact I reached 10mins earlier. Her phone kept beeping throughout the short session, very distracting. Rtf: No.

Eva. I tried her when she works out of MBS after seeing her pics in gym wear, so damage was higher. In her early 30s and don't look as good as those pics. She is slim but not as hot like the pics. Tits not as big as pics, only plus point is her nice perky ass. Pussy not trimmed nor shaved, a small bush but not yet a jungle. Brief foreplay, short but decent bbbj, great ass for doggy. Quite vocal during fj, loud moans with dirty sex talk but really fake. Plenty of gfe so beware of KC trap. She not on any work pass, staying 2 weeks++ then RTC. She wants to make as much as she can before RTC so open to doing more 'daring' stuff for extra tips. Rtf: maybe if no other targets.
Old 14-08-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Not going to make any wild guesses but sure is weird for them to do such recording. Definitely will be more careful when visiting them in future. I prefer using their backdoor when entering ot leaving, more discrete and lesser people walking about compared to the front entrance.

Passby Last evening at around 7pm Saw Couples Of Young Gals With Colour Hairs Believe Should Be Viet Gals

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-08-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't tried any of the sisters girls now but heard good reviews abt Coco. Still contemplating to try her though.
Last tried one maybe close to 2yrs back but just average so stoped going there since Bella now on off and always I busy when she suddenly working.

Quote:

Tried their 2 prc newbies Sunny & Eva recently after seeing their pics and rather postive reviews, but sadly my sessions with them nowhere as good as what those reviews claims.

Sunny. Don't look as good as the pics, late 20s early 30s. The session was rushed, brief catbath then short bbbj then start fj. She seems to be in a hurry to finish and take the next customer. I wasn't late for my appointment, in fact I reached 10mins earlier. Her phone kept beeping throughout the short session, very distracting. Rtf: No.

Eva. I tried her when she works out of MBS after seeing her pics in gym wear, so damage was higher. In her early 30s and don't look as good as those pics. She is slim but not as hot like the pics. Tits not as big as pics, only plus point is her nice perky ass. Pussy not trimmed nor shaved, a small bush but not yet a jungle. Brief foreplay, short but decent bbbj, great ass for doggy. Quite vocal during fj, loud moans with dirty sex talk but really fake. Plenty of gfe so beware of KC trap. She not on any work pass, staying 2 weeks++ then RTC. She wants to make as much as she can before RTC so open to doing more 'daring' stuff for extra tips. Rtf: maybe if no other targets.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I haven't tried any of the sisters girls now but heard good reviews abt Coco. Still contemplating to try her though.
Last tried one maybe close to 2yrs back but just average so stoped going there since Bella now on off and always I busy when she suddenly working.
Recently saw Bella on again
Old 14-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea but when she on I can't make it but anyways, ok la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Recently saw Bella on again
Old 14-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have tried coco , she is pretty on actual person with Hugh boobs
Nice tattoo make her look wild .
Her cat bath Gao Gao , front back and ass holes full covered with her saliva .
Trimmed clean pussy can be lick if you like but not me.
She will use the dick to rub outside her pussy raw before put CD .
I almost insert my dick head into it ….
Finished her 2 position with request cimed in her mouth
Thinking of RTF this week before she is gone
Old 14-08-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I also tried EVA 2 weeks ago , look 70% like the photo only
Body not bad , boobs Handful big .
Very short bbbj and straight to the sexion .
Request her to blow me dick again in the bath room to compensate the short bbbj
Mentioned I can top up$ next booking with her for daring stuff , maybe raw … hahaha
Old 14-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Bro, can share Coco contact and damage menu please?
Thanks bro
Old 14-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Cherry from the same joint..upper body and face ok but bottom half cui... Big and out of shape booty with cellulite
Old 14-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella only works when she needs money but can make advanced arrangements. Occassionally I will get Miu Miu to get Bella to work when I feel like give a girl a pounding cos she can really take a ramming.

At present, Si Si is the prettiest of that lot. Services are average but she has very realistic fucking sounds. Miu Miu is trying to branch out to FLs too and she's been bugging me to try her new girls at hotels.
Old 14-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Oh sounds good cos her stable previous year and before the ladies so so to me but Coco sounds promising.
She RTCing soon this month is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Old 14-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

That's why I like Bella 😂😂 but lazy to ask her to arrange in advance la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
Bella only works when she needs money but can make advanced arrangements. Occassionally I will get Miu Miu to get Bella to work when I feel like give a girl a pounding cos she can really take a ramming.

At present, Si Si is the prettiest of that lot. Services are average but she has very realistic fucking sounds. Miu Miu is trying to branch out to FLs too and she's been bugging me to try her new girls at hotels.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's why I like Bella 😂😂 but lazy to ask her to arrange in advance la.
Good to keep in contact w Bella cos she also gives me very honest feedback abt the girls in the shop, whereas Miu Miu is more liberal w her views.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Yup, used to keep in touch with her last time as know her since her Ina days. But dunno kinda stopped to keep in touch with her lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
Good to keep in contact w Bella cos she also gives me very honest feedback abt the girls in the shop, whereas Miu Miu is more liberal w her views.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those reviews posted on their wechat moments and telegram group, must take it with a pinch of salt as may not all be real reviews or accurate. Couple of times I've been approached by Bella to help write good reviews when I try out their ladies for the 1st time. Problem is from the moment I left their place till her call, I never contact or tell her how the session went. I usually ignore her request, few times I commented on areas which are not up to par. Such reviews of mine were never shared.

Same goes for the pics and vids, in the flesh confirm will not look that good and will be older. In telegram recently someone sharing pics of a few of them secretly taken inside the room with boobs and more showing, those pics are without filters or photoshop so same as in the flesh. Recall seeing those of Moka, MYY, Sunny, Eva, Bella.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1