The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb ★ShenHua69★ IS BACK!!! AKA RoyalPalace69 ★MASSAGE PALACE ★CLICK TO VIEW NEW ARRIVALS!

★ShenHua69★ IS BACK!!! AKA RoyalPalace69 ★MASSAGE PALACE ★CLICK TO VIEW NEW ARRIVALS!

MASSAGE BABES NEW ARRIVALS

CLICK ON THE NAME TO VIEW HER PROFILE

Last edited by sammy1978; 20-10-2014 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ★ShenHua69★ IS BACK!!! AKA RoyalPalace69 ★MASSAGE PALACE ★CLICK TO VIEW NEW ARRIV

Reserved For MR/FR
Old 03-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Not Activated

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ★ShenHua69★ IS BACK!!! AKA RoyalPalace69 ★MASSAGE PALACE ★CLICK TO VIEW NEW ARRIV

Welcome Back !!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Feel is a really nice girl, turn down my offer for a FJ.
Respect her wish!

Very high GFE!

wish she change her mind when I RTM
Old 06-09-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGDragon View Post
Welcome Back !!
Thanks Bro for your support
Old 06-09-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Feel is a really nice girl, turn down my offer for a FJ.
Respect her wish!

Very high GFE!

wish she change her mind when I RTM
thanks bro for your fr
Old 07-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Just got back from a session with Feel.

Looks really pretty. Another high GFE powerhouse.
I havn't even lie down for the massage yet she already tease until I'm rock hard. So got her to give me a JG instead of massage.

Look:9/10
Body/Boobs: 7/10
GFE:9/10
Teasing:9.5/10
HJ:8/10
Abalone: Fresh!

I spend most of the time trying to mount her, and she spend most of the time trying to fight me off

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Just got back from a session with Feel.

Looks really pretty. Another high GFE powerhouse.
I havn't even lie down for the massage yet she already tease until I'm rock hard. So got her to give me a JG instead of massage.

Look:9/10
Body/Boobs: 7/10
GFE:9/10
Teasing:9.5/10
HJ:8/10
Abalone: Fresh!

I spend most of the time trying to mount her, and she spend most of the time trying to fight me off
Bro how you know her abalone is fresh? She got strip naked? Or u get to taste her abalone?
Old 08-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Bro how you know her abalone is fresh? She got strip naked? Or u get to taste her abalone?
She didn't get naked.
I stripped her naked

Took me a lot of effort, a lot of wrestling ....
Check Liao!
confirm fresh!

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
She didn't get naked.
I stripped her naked

Took me a lot of effort, a lot of wrestling ....
Check Liao!
confirm fresh!
Wah lao, you so violent one. Hee hee. She never get angry ah?

How cum you never go one step more and paint or finger her?
Old 09-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Tried 2 MLs from this stable for the past week and so far so good.

MR for feel (bottom of post):
http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...=#post11730915

MR for Aimee:
http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...=#post11756594

Both are great finds, I really liked them both especially Aimee, but a pity that she is going back soon...

TMT
Old 09-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wah lao, you so violent one. Hee hee. She never get angry ah?

How cum you never go one step more and paint or finger her?
No lah, I didn't use violent wan. Just some gentle wrestling

the face .... hmmm .... when you pin her down, and she turn her head side way .... looks exactly like those HK actress expression in the rape scene. 任由摘割, very angry, yet still beautiful. I think this is what hooked me. She does look like one of those actress, just cannot find the name now.

Surprisingly she wasn't angry at all, when I relax my grip, she starts to tease again.

I don't like fingering.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 01-10-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Feel Is back
Old 11-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

Quote:

the face .... hmmm .... when you pin her down, and she turn her head side way .... looks exactly like those HK actress expression in the rape scene. 任由摘割, very angry, yet still beautiful. I think this is what hooked me. She does look like one of those actress, just cannot find the name now.

Surprisingly she wasn't angry at all, when I relax my grip, she starts to tease again.

I don't like fingering.
As for painting, must admit I did use some force here hehehe bcos she might not be able to come back so took my chance, but I didn't get much.
i think she look abit like elva xiao but she look older compared to the picture. No doubt GFE is high.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

I don't like fingering.
As for painting, must admit I did use some force here hehehe bcos she might not be able to come back so took my chance, but I didn't get much.
Huh can paint? Wa lao eh, I must go use my muscle on her also liao. Hee hee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
i think she look abit like elva xiao but she look older compared to the picture. No doubt GFE is high.
Yeah, a bit like. She actually quite pretty. Told her so and she very happy. Hee hee. Nice gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread